Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,249 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level (22850 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom / Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
gurunlocker:
In your article, there's no place where the number of defectors were mentioned.

I guess you guys have to change the way you post your propaganda defection news from sharp figures like 10,000, 50,000 to 9837 lol grin

The Article is about the paramount ruler in Etinan while the defections occurred in Nsit Ubium a totally different LGA.

I simply merged both incidents to one thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
naijapips04:
if APC get pass 10k votes in Akwa ibom I will deactivate this account.
10.000 multiply by 2000 naira .... 20.000.000 naira lol grin grin grin grin
If 20m naira could buy 10.000 votes just imagine how many votes 5 billion naira is going to buy
Please dont bet your head because they are going to cut it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Jason007: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
All this frogy party members jumping around because cash has exchanged hands

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by jesseomedia: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Do you have a wedding, naming, corporate event or photoshoot and you're on a budget?

Are you an event planner and to get a great photographer at budget cost almost seems impossible?

Have you ever wanted the best photography services but feel you can't afford it cause of your budget?

We have the answer for your photography budget.

Jesse Onoriode Media is here to provide you with top notch photography that suites your budget for your event and occasion.

All you have to do is to call 09092179694 or email jesseonoriodemedia@gmail.com and we would provide you with the best photography services that suites your budget perfectly.

Why wait when you can Call/WhatsApp 09092179694 to find out.

What are you waiting for contact us and make your enquiry now!

Wedding photography for as low as N40,000 Naira.

Events for as low as N20,000 Naira you get the photography coverage for your event!

Massive Discounts for those in Ibadan and Lagos.

Massive Discounts for all event planners.

We are waiting for you.

We deliver our photography services Nationwide and we are available to travel to other countries.

Follow: https://instagram.com/jesseonoriode to view a few of our selected works.

P:S: We are a registered and verified business. This is to create promotion for what we do.

Thanks.

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by jrusky(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hahahaha scam scam scam alert. The poster of the thread should be flag as *Red light*

Let the mountain and not the paramount or Parachute monarch carry all his entire kingdom plus all animals, trees and cutlass to apc yet pdp belong to Akwa Ibom and entire SS apc should accept it or hug live transformer.

I'm no longer move by all these craps from.apc yesterday I reliably gathered from.the perpetrator himself how people are being hired and transported over night across states to make huge crowd for Buhari in fact the guy just left my office not long telling me how they operate their business of moving crowd at wee hour with order from above.

This same guy told me how they will use Tradermoni to access people details and how they will hack their pvc details and electronically manipulate the result to favour apc pls I won't say it all it was so shocking when this guy laid down the master plan I fear apc. This guy was boasting telling me the election has be fone already that apc has already know the figures to get from.each state. He said why didn't people ask why Tradermoni is visible in the South and why no core northern state? Why did osibande not heading north first for trademoni? He said because apc knows they are comfortable in the north to win only in the South they need some votes and the only is to turned yahoo yahoo tadermoni.

Nigerians be expecting surprises especially in the South.

Pls call my post a lie or propaganda ok but the person involve goes everywhere with buhari.

Good day.
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by ClearFlair: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
Atiku and his band of thieves are going down down down. grin
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by asawanathegreat(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Akpabio's handwork is yielding good results
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Indispensable85(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Akwa ibom issagoal!
Akpabio issagoal!
Pdp will regret losing Akpabio, it won't done on them yet until after the results are announced.
Akwa ibom will be the first to deliver buhari next week.
Akpabio has no match in Akwa ibom politics, nobody can match him in that state.
He's grassrooted and rugged too.
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by NkayStory(f): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ziggylady:

Butterflyleo the discredited APC liar is now out with a new moniker calked Tetehjewels spreading lies and propaganda as usual

He has changed tactics from 20,000,5,000,70,000 e.t.c to 9837 after we mocked him for his constant use of even numbers..

Bytterflyleo now Tetehjewels shame on you.

Seriously? cheesy....These APC guys are something else.

1 Like

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by ClearFlair: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
sammy99:
waste of time cos d whole SS and SE are atikulated already.

Is that so? So why are they running from Atiku. Atiku is a sinking ship. He and his followers have no hope.
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by yrex01(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
BuhariLooter:
APC FAILED PROMISES
Ban on government officials from going abroad for medical treatment: FAILED
While he initially denied many forex to pay for their treatments abroad, President Buhari as of May 2018, had gone to the United Kingdom five times for the treatment of an undisclosed ailment. Apart from treating himself in the London hospital against the promise he made to end medical tourism by improving the quality of healthcare delivery in the country, his son, Yusuf was flown in an air ambulance to the UK for treatment of injuries he sustained in a power bike crash in Abuja. After his treatment, the boy was flown back to the country in a chartered aircraft; a situation which triggered a public outcry.
State and community: FAILED
While the government has largely paid lip service to community policing, President Buhari has led the campaign against the realisation of state police in the country. When asked about state police in an interview with Aliyu Mustapha of VOA in Washington, the president was quoted to have said, “I want the Nigerian Constitution to be consulted first and see what it says. If it says they should be allowed, then they should be allowed but don’t forget, how many times did we have to release money to states in the name of bailouts to enable them to pay salaries…” Asked whether he was convinced about state police, he answered, “I am not convinced. You cannot just give someone guns and ammunition, train him and refuse to pay him.Obasenjo book my watch is his personal opinion and account from the angle he sees it.
If he actually have all the evidence he said he has against Atiku during his tenure he would have nailed him without pity.
Also if BUBU has much evidence against Atiku he also would have nailed him.
If Atiku is not an option BUBU should not be a thought at all.video evidence surfaced of Gandugge, a sitting governor in the ruling party collecting bribe of 5million dollar and yet Mr president celebrated him during his campaign and said he is innocent until proven guilty by the court of Law.Selective Anti corruption Fight against perceived political enemies while openly celebrating and shielding corrupt elements in his party. Off course it is no longer news that the Anti corruption War that is being fought by the Buhari led Administration is fake and aimed at the opposition party unless proven otherwise. By looking at the following scenario, you be the judge.the National party chairman of the ruling party is under investigation by the EFCC for a crime of over 500 million naira fraud , Yet he goes about with Mr president in all of his company across the country, also the president of CCT Justice Umar is under trial for a crime of about 10 millions naira yet Mr president received an order from him to suspend the CJN.
now judge for yourself, can such an individual that displays such level of hypocrisy lead a nation like Nigeria to greatness for our unborn generation?Spending over $5bn- 1.8Trillion naira on oil search in the north: $5b is about 22% of Nigeria's budget. Buhari said he would spend $20b on this same oil search in northern Nigeria. I wonder why Buharit's are not campaigning with this, showing us this achievement, the oil rigs. This is a monumental corruption avenue for APC as the expenditure is shrouded in secrecy, covered by uncle Baru, the NNPC GMD.Buhari has been caught committing notable blunders incessantly. At Kogi state, the President had told supporters that he assumed office on May 19, 2015, instead of May 29. At Delta state when he was to hand over the Party’s flag to the governorship candidate of the state, Great Ogboru; the President called him the APC presidential candidate. When corrected, President Buhari announced Great Ogboru as the senatorial candidate and finally, he settled for “governotorial candidate”APC IS A TABOO IN SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST ,VOTE ATIKU PDP FOR PROSPEROUS NEW NIGERIA.
if pdp were good party u won't write such essay just to convince us. Lass lass we'll b Aiit alaye.
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Manson1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
Asom Architects is live now, you can now search and order for our building plan/designs online
via: https://asomarchitects.business.site/

We are verified by google.

You can now also search for our office location on Google Maps by typing "Asom Architects"
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Ziggylady(f): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
NkayStory:

Seriously? cheesy....These APC guys are something else.

I tell you..i knew the moniker when he was Butterflyleo because he tackled me on this forum during the last Ekiti State elctions Fayose lost..

He was later banned for posting fake news only to resurface with a new moniker but same writting style cheesy

I remember how i mocked him severly with his 20,000,70,000,2,000 blablabla ..asking why it is never 4563,8769 e.t.c..

Now he is out with 9837 as if he counted them himself cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Ziggylady(f): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
maestroferdi:
If he likes he can rebrand as "before before bling bling", he will remain a non-starter trying in vain to market defective goods through propaganda and falsehood.

We know better...

grin grin
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by DimIsaac10(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
Who dash Etinan Obong?. Wetin I no go hear sef...
How many Etinan sef take pass 10,000?.
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by yunnyp(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
SMILE
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by JubiOmeiza(m): 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=sammy99 post=75496457]waste of time cos d whole SS and SE are atikulated already.[/quo

South-South not Atikulooted....as for 5% SouthEast dey can goto hell. dey add no value

1 Like

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Ayobami7(m): 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
ok
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by gbens2000(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
this useless idiot would kiss the ass of a monkey at the site of money.......
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
DimIsaac10:

Ọ mọn é nék únék ọ kọ kọnọ dé ísọn ùs.

Help Ziggylady translate and interpret since she feels I am not an Akwaibomite and I will also know if you are one with this
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by senatordave1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
DimIsaac10:
For a paramount ruler to do that,its over for pdp.buhari will get 40%
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by edibobo: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
The so-called traditional ruler is one of the dubious chiefs in the land...he can associate with lucifer who cares ?
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Didi2d(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
But they will vote privately or better still collect the money and go
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Ayoefa: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
sammy99:
waste of time cos d whole SS and SE are atikulated already.

OK, keep fooling yourself. Just don't come back here on FEBUHARI 17th crying and wailing about so called rigged election.
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Ziggylady(f): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
jrusky:
Hahahaha scam scam scam alert. The poster of the thread should be flag as *Red light*

Let the mountain and not the paramount or Parachute monarch carry all his entire kingdom plus all animals, trees and cutlass to apc yet pdp belong to Akwa Ibom and entire SS apc should accept it or hug live transformer.

I'm no longer move by all these craps from.apc yesterday I reliably gathered from.the perpetrator himself how people are being hired and transported over night across states to make huge crowd for Buhari in fact the guy just left my office not long telling me how they operate their business of moving crowd at wee hour with order from above.

This same guy told me how they will use Tradermoni to access people details and how they will hack their pvc details and electronically manipulate the result to favour apc pls I won't say it all it was so shocking when this guy laid down the master plan I fear apc. This guy was boasting telling me the election has be fone already that apc has already know the figures to get from.each state. He said why didn't people ask why Tradermoni is visible in the South and why no core northern state? Why did osibande not heading north first for trademoni? He said because apc knows they are comfortable in the north to win only in the South they need some votes and the only is to turned yahoo yahoo tadermoni.

Nigerians be expecting surprises especially in the South.

Pls call my post a lie or propaganda ok but the person involve goes everywhere with buhari.

Good day.

Your post makes sense...They have rigged the whole electoral process through and through.

The none participation of APC in Rivers State is a decoy to cover up their rigging plans in other parts of the country ..
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by dailynaijanews(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
What you say is true, especially the part concerning medical tourism, and this is why these guys http://wingsofrescue.net have come to make a difference.
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Factfinder1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:
This is my Akwa ibom and the incoming governor is Obong Nsima Ekere of APC.

Be dreaming... Udom or nothing dakada
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Ziggylady(f): 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Ọ mọn é nék únék ọ kọ kọnọ dé ísọn ùs.

Help Ziggylady translate and interpret since she feels I am not an Akwaibomite and I will also know if you are one with this

Butterflyleo the yoruba boy,you belong in a circus cheesy...so your google-inspired Ibibio is supposed to fool anyone?

If you kmow where i work,you will realisee that busting fakers like you on-line is a tea-party for me

Comedian smiley.

By the way i am not from Akwa-Ibom
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by dailynaijanews(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
As we all know, medical treatment in this country is a priority, even though our politicians would rather not look into it, and for this reason, these guys http://wingsofrescue.net have taken the initiative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike: Mischief Makers Behind Presidential Campaign Posters / PSC Bows To Pressure, Removes Naja’atu From Election Duty / Ex-Rivers Lawmaker, Eleanya, Shot Dead In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.