Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level (22866 Views)

Obasanjo Commissions 24Km Eket-Etinan Road In Akwa Ibom / Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by BlazeAttai(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
maestroferdi:
Head or tail, APC cannot win in Akwa Ibom State...

Stop wasting energy where your chances of success are close to zero...
Keep on dreaming..
That is what pdp said in 2015 presidential election, but after the result they said Jonathan is a CAWORD.
Don't worry, una eye go soon clear.
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Ikpongiton: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Why hasn't Udom the lying Deacon done it?

Akpabio is not Ákpánèkà á mán á tá.

Udom is the one who destroyed his own political career by going against a man who did nothing wrong to him simply because he defected to APC.

Udom began insulting him. A man who brought him from Lagos to become Governor.
that akpan aka aman ata name fit akpabio perfectly well,because he killed the people that he suppose to have protected,thank jesus,that has stopped under udom .and for your information,uyo -etinan road,etinan -eket -road and onna -etinan road,all,dual carriage with under ground drainage are at advanced stages .people like you know the truth but choses lies and propaganda
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by akilo1: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
sammy99:
waste of time cos d whole SS and SE are atikulated already.
dey atikuloot for nairaland when u dont have pvc
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by yaki84: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Kindly check yourself for any form of mental problem.

My identity is tetehjewels and outside here I deal on customized Jewelry and I do not know any butterfly anybody.

Trying to discredit my person because I am not in your camp is simply childish.

I will keep supporting my leader Akpabio and APC and you can kii yourself
which local govt r u from?
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by BlazeAttai(m): 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
BuhariLooter:
SAI HURICANE ATIKU.Increased hunger in the land as a result of the bad, poor and negative economic policies of the Buhari led administration: of course you and I are in this country and you can tell that price of all commodity has increased by more than 200% when compared to what it was in 2015. And this did not just happen on its own neither was it a result of past administration but remember that in 2015, when Mr president was elected , it took him about 7 month to get his cabinet ready and withing that period, exchange rates has skyrocketed.
Guy stop wasting your time blaming Buhari for that, it is called CHANGE.
Tell me, as you living now is your AGE not increasing?
Can you compare the price of that same rice when pdp take over power and when they left?
Can you compare the price of fuel and many ather things sold that time with that of pdp era...
My brother, as you upgrade in life other things upgrade too.
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by newoffer: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
We are almost a wasted generation. what will the next three generation read about us. That we wasted our existence. Money has drained the brain of a king. For me no baga is a king over anybody. we are all fighting for our individual interest.
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Pekele007: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

My identity is tetehjewels and outside here I deal on customized Jewelry and I do not know any butterfly anybody.

Will you shut up and stop lying

Same way you registered with BBQ meat seller yet you are on nairaland 24/7 shouting Sai Barber.

Jewel seller ko, chain seller ni
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by rickyrex(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
this news weak me i swear, so even people wey come look wetin dey happen follow defect
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by andyprez(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Thank you for the explanation. Can you now please share the link where the news was culled from?
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Akaujaa(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2019
Udo Emmanuel will not know what hit him after March 2nd. The kind of political beans Akpabio is cooking for him ehh...
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by sammy99(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
akilo1:
dey atikuloot for nairaland when u dont have pvc

mtchewww!!!!
So u think is everyone dat will b advertising dat dey av PVC like u?

As if dey are giving u money if u do dat
irrelevant quote.
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by dboss12(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Akpabio the man of all people
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by PAT4HOT(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
doctokwus:
So this so called Paramount ruler all the 8 years Akpabio was governor and his son chairman of the party,could not get a befitting palace but is still using the "parlor"of his bungalow with it's old ceiling as his palace?
Paramount ruler indeed.

That is why he is aligning with the ONE initiative if his palace will at least be recognized
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Lovemaester: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
yomi961:
you don't have shame, for a youth to support a known criminal.
You have sold your conscience for your belly.
Well guess what soon the crumbs they are giving you will dry out.

so it is udom and atiku that are saints abi? hypocrites

1 Like

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by Afospecialk: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
All I can see is landslide victory for PMB

Atiku should go back to Cameroon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by MyLottoHub: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
helinues:
Abeg Na lotto number be this? angry

Yes oh, play am for our site
Re: 9837 Dump PDP In Nsit Ubium LGA As Paramount Ruler Of Etinan Joins Next Level by maasoap(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
naijapips04:
if APC get pass 10k votes in Akwa ibom I will deactivate this account.

Please, don't bet against APC in both Akwa Ibom and Rivers state in this coming election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Is Right; Fuel Subsidy Is A Fraud. / Obaseki’s Ward Councilor, Six Others From Oredo LG Declare Support For Ize-iyamu / How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.