Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye (12457 Views)

APC, Presidency In Fresh Plot To Set Up Atiku – PDP NWC / Tyranny In Lagos?: Board Owners Banned From Putting Up Atiku Advert / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by laistic: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
Some of these accusations are false as they may be raising alarm in areas they feel the ruling party may rig the forthcoming election just to abort such motives if at all there is any.

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by sageer1706(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
The last time I checked Saraki and Melaye are already a wanted criminals, so which frame up is CUPP talking about again?

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by kings09(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
jamaicabakare:
Rubbish
As if they v nt bn right all along

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by onubijoe(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Surely APC shall gather but if their gathering is for violence they must surely scatter and fail forever

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
Cupp political party chaired by saraki's formal assistant.
They always speak rubbish through their chairman.

Igbos please take your stand against this selfish leaders and come together to form a formidable tribe that can be heard and respected.
2023 is near and i hope for an igbo presidency. It will never happen with this guys.

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
A rolling stone gathers no moss.....There is no difference between a mad man and an APC supporter

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
Cupp political party chaired by saraki's formal assistant.
They always speak rubbish through their chairman.

Igbos please take your stand against this selfish leaders and come together to form a formidable tribe that can be heard and respected.
2023 is near and i hope for an igbo presidency. It will never happen with this guys.

shut your gutters

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by Larryndelaw: 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
If these organization is what it claim to , why not be fair in reporting and be nuetral

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by bizzibodi(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
CUPP another branch of People Destruction Party.........Reverse propagandist.im surprise Fkk is not gvn any propaganda role they just snob him.

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by somehow: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Is CUPP a branch of PDP or what?

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by Maket: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Where is the forest wizard?

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by yahmohy27: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tetehjewels:
One day one cry of wolf from PDP.

Dem no dey tire?
All these of propaganda is a kind of inciting the youth against the ruling party .

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by BIGGIE121(m): 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
This is a political brouhaha that will go awry

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by asawanathegreat(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
The last thing is for me to trust a politician in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by yahmohy27: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
rainylad:

Evil APC,your plans will always be uncovered..

Already el-rufai has let one cat out of the bag...more will be let out and captured.
Ah! You believe those rubbish allegations?

1 Like

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by Inspectahdeck(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
If you disagree with my discus, i expected a reasonable and knowledgeable response not the below.

I have the right to my view

OyiboOyibo:

shut your gutters

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by Baresure256: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
See below
Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by brexit: 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
SET OF POLITICAL NOISE MAKERS,ALL THESE ONES TEND TO FORGET THAT THE ROLE THEY ARE PLAYING NOW WILL BE USED AGAINST THEM IN FUTURE...............THIS IS THE ESSENCE OF HISTORY
Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by Afamed: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Dem go taya.....
Buhari..... Oo to ge.....
Buhari O tun ya 2023
Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by Jason007: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
The day we free our minds from mental slavery, the politicians are stronger than the masses,we will have a new NIGERIA

Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
]THESE PEOPLE ARE HYSTERICAL .ONE DAY ONE ALLEGATIONS AND EACH IS PROVING TO BE FAKE NEWS.IT IS GOOD TO SOMETIMES PRAY THAT GOD SHOULD ENGAGE YOUR ENEMIES IN ACTIVITIES THAT WILL YIELD NO RESULT.AMEN.AND SUDDENLY IT SHALL BE FEBUHARI 16 AND THEY AND THEIR PAYMASTER WILL REALIZED THAT PMB IS A MOVEMENT.HE CAN NOT BE STOPPED .[i][/i]
Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by Kcfile11: 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Rubbish allegations, how do you know about this, are you part of the plan or are you the one planning these, the government should get the imo guy arrested for better explanation on what he knows about these.
Re: CUPP Alleges Plan To Frame Up Atiku, Saraki, Melaye by Shootlion: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Cupp kor plate ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime / FG Borrows N2.45 Trillion From CBN Amid Fiscal Risks / Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Seeking Disqualification Of Tinubu, Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.