Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday (23024 Views)

Constructing More Roads Will Boost Economy Of FCT, Says Wike / ‘New FCT Roads Will Be Ready By May 2024’ – Wike / Roads Will Be Fixed Immediately After The Rainy Season - Enugu State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by kajsa08: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
pavoda:
Rejection of Mediocrity Loading
Hello, the reason I sent you a pm was to get these pictures directly from you. If more.
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Pain Ke? For something that is virtually in the bag! ....

Bookmark this my statement and mention me after the election: Lagos will go to the PDP come Feb 16th. I mean, PDP will defeat Tinubu in his home state of Lagos come Feb 16th

Buhari and Atiku will be making use of same venue in two of Buhari so called strongholds and we will compare the actual engagement of the residence of both states for the occasion.

Gforce2019:

Are you in pain?
If you are not careful , the APC and buhari pain nah him go kill you...
Just continue
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by Maxymilliano(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
I need to attend Lagos APC mega rally and get close to Buhari. Who knows, he might just raise my hand as the President of Africa!

#copied
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by REDDEVILS1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gforce2019:

Are you in pain?
Lagoon is available for non-lagosian .omo' Igbo. You can go and dance swim and die inside the water

Omo' kobokobo
Fool you dont own a single property in your Lagos. Your father didn't neither will you.
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by Gforce2019: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
REDDEVILS1:

Fool you dont own a single property in your Lagos. Your father didn't neither will you.

God punish your generation...

Biafra goat....

Your generation has been cursed that any land you people inhabit, if there's peaceful coexistence in that land, the moment your people go there, the land will not know peace....

Go and check it...
Both with and abroad
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by Gforce2019: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Pain Ke? For something that is virtually in the bag! ....

Bookmark this my statement and mention me after the election: Lagos will go to the PDP come Feb 16th. I mean, PDP will defeat Tinubu in his home state of Lagos come Feb 16th

Buhari and Atiku will be making use of same venue in two of Buhari so called strongholds and we will compare the actual engagement of the residence of both states for the occasion.

This is just a wishful thinking....
Even when GEJ was the president of the country , PDP didn't win . Is it when PDP legs is dangling in Lagos , that is when they will win?

Just a dream..
Keep dreaming..
When you wake up , just console yourself because February 16 , buhari is coming back
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
The election is just some few days away ...we will soon find out who is dreaming and who is awake

Gforce2019:

This is just a wishful thinking....
Even when GEJ was the president of the country , PDP didn't win . Is it when PDP legs is dangling in Lagos , that is when they will win?

Just a dream..
Keep dreaming..
When you wake up , just console yourself because February 16 , buhari is coming back
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by BABANGBALI: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Abuse of power. It can only happen in Nigeria
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by themanderon: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
Suffering and smiling idiots. Your oppressors are coming in to mock your foolishness and you will be there cheering them on on Saturday. Epele ohhh.
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by Tareq1105: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
WritePal:
bubu better not bother about Lagos. Lagosians don't want him and have rejected him. He won't get 30% in Lagos, I can guarantee. grin grin. He's going to meet a near-empty rally ground. Lagos is made up of 45% non-Yorubas who will never vote APC + 15% Yorubas with a cosmpolitan outlook and who will never vote APC too. So APC can never win Lagos.

On a side note, I have been wondering what role exactly does Osinbajo plays in checkmating bubu's excesses like his open northernisation policy and conspiratorial silence and inaction to the menace of genocidal herdsmen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I remember Atiku was a strong, prominent VP who even stood up to his boss' 3rd term ambition. I'm wondering what Osinbajo would do if bubu wants to twist the constitution and go for a 3rd term, for example. I'm guessing nothing oo cry or he'll even say "go ahead sir. everybody wants it."

Ok, we shall see
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by bajosky: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wicked govt ,
So when all these 18routes are blocked will the presidential candidate and his team also trek on their feet tro these routes to the stadium before and after the RALLY??

All i want to say is that they don't really care about US.

Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by Jowonloju(m): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2019
WritePal:
bubu better not bother about Lagos. Lagosians don't want him and have rejected him. He won't get 30% in Lagos, I can guarantee. grin grin. He's going to meet a near-empty rally ground. Lagos is made up of 45% non-Yorubas who will never vote APC + 15% Yorubas with a cosmpolitan outlook and who will never vote APC too. So APC can never win Lagos.

On a side note, I have been wondering what role exactly does Osinbajo plays in checkmating bubu's excesses like his open northernisation policy and conspiratorial silence and inaction to the menace of genocidal herdsmen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I remember Atiku was a strong, prominent VP who even stood up to his boss' 3rd term ambition. I'm wondering what Osinbajo would do if bubu wants to twist the constitution and go for a 3rd term, for example. I'm guessing nothing oo cry or he'll even say "go ahead sir. everybody wants it."
Atiku was using privatization to convert your Country's wealth to his own. But Osibanjo is supportive of good governance. Meanwhile, l wonder where you got your data from. After the election your Eyes will clear. Enjoy your illusion for now.
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by Lastborn07: 8:09am On Feb 08, 2019
The stadium is not going to be empty but the majority of people that is going to be there are not for real.
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by Anonymous4: 8:35am On Feb 08, 2019
WritePal:

Mr/Mrs writer this your write-up did u think it makes sense at all.. I'm sure u just typed it without using your head.. only your fingers are working but head is offline.. Lagos 45% of non-Yorubas and not APC state. Where was APC founded. WE ARE EDUCATED IN NIGERIA BUT IGNORANCE IS KILLING US.. see the rubbish and nonsense this one typed
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote He won't get 30% in Lagos, I can guarantee. [/quote]
You guarantee it?
You guarantee it?
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by GleestarsMag: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThAj70ODEiU

President Buhari arrives Lagos for APC Presidential Campaign Rally. Join us later today at the Teslim Balogun Stadium. The #PMBInLagos is going be colorful and lit � #PMB4Plus4 #NextLevel #PMBinLagos #BuhariIssaGoal #ISpeakUpForBuhari

Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by melodyogonna(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
AutoReportNG:

I am coming along, just make lunch for two, I have like almost 200 movies on my system that we can watch together.

Regards
over 200 movies?
Re: Lagos APC Campaign Rally: 18 Roads Will Be Restricted For Movement On Saturday by AutoReportNG: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
melodyogonna:

over 200 movies?

Unwatched sef..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Army Base In Borno, 10 Soldiers Killed - ISWAP / Shell To Sell More Oil Assets In Nigeria / Tribunal Grants Ize-iyamu And PDP Order To Inspect Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.