Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,567 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man (53607 Views)

Gbajabiamila Visits Orji Uzor Kalu As He Returns From South East / Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / Throwback Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari As A Handsome Young Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by D1zion: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
I was thinking this his big mouth was after he made money,so he was born with it.chain!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by ruggedtimi(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
my father happens to be his bunk mate at unimaid
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by clemmonce(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
yomi962:
yea and also a fraudster.
every rich person is a fraudster or a corrupt politician.. Guy change that mentality.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
leighcon:
Defeatist mentality.

Founders of Paystack.com started it in their 20's. They are a big threat to an aspect of Interswitch's business today. They are on their way to making money.

I am not making an excuse for myself. Defeatist ? Don't make comments when you don't know people. I am referring to generality of Nigerians. I am talking of reality on ground. How can you judge 100million young people with just one successful online business among 10,000 failed ones ? You are not being realistic.

Have you opened your own web based business let us see ? Haystack shit when you have over 10,000 other failed ones and young people Hawking Adsense and Bitcoin on nairaland. Is that what youths should be doing ?

Everyday EFCC arrests Yahoo boys and this week we started hearing of Yahoo girls too. Is that where you are talking of defeatist mentality? At least I was in business when.the going was good and I can identify how bad the going is right now when profits have plunged, opportunities are scarce and you are talking of defeatist when you should be talking of VOTING visionary leadership into power to return the economy to the path of growth?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Tonimordred(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
Diamond on ma mind
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by jedyjedy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
young man, yes. handsome, mba!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by 0koyeeboz: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
u are very correct, he was 37 years when he became a governor 1999 and he borrowed PDP 500 million naira to form the party.

Some said 50 million, some said 100 million.
Now, you've increased it to 500M.

Well, 50M in 1998 is equivalent to 500M now.

Na inflation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Delivar(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
laughitall:
Soft earned hard earned it's still the same money ...just make the money das all
What a careless statement to make. I hope you will still say this when robbers rob and kill one of your relatives.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
gidgiddy:
A lot of people may not know this but Orji Uzo Kalu was
already a multi-millionaire in his mid 20's

Yahoo boy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by subcbouy: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Rubbish!

How did INEC get my number? abi na by force to vote?
haha you left your number with network provider, hence, spies all elections remainder grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by MrBONE2(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
yomi962:
yea and also a fraudster.
Yeah grin Also a saint grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
If this guy look handsome to you then you definitely have a Problem cheesy. He look Malnourished and Pale
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by cardoctor(m): 10:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Now he is an ugly old man abi?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by drskyfly007(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
laughitall:
Soft earned hard earned it's still the same money ...just make the money das all
bro one of them comes with peace of mind.If u know u know

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by bizzibodi(m): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Mbamba!That is not orji uzor kalu.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by leighcon(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Naughtysite:

I am not making an excuse for myself. Defeatist ? Don't make comments when you don't know people. I am referring to generality of Nigerians. I am talking of reality on ground. How can you judge 100million young people with just one successful online business among 10,000 failed ones ? You are not being realistic.

This is a discussion board, comments opposing your views do not necessarily imply a disapproval on your person, you did not have to respond with a defence for yourself. That said I was also talking of reality on ground.

That I gave an example of only Paystack doesn't mean it is the only successful business. Search around you for information about Nairaland, Nairabet, Linda Ikeji Blog etc. Not every one that grew in the era of OUK was successful, hence, his success may not necessarily be related to his era. Cosmos Maduka (Coscharis) grew under an extremely disadvantaged position, yet, he became successful. This is the reality on ground.

Students fail exams (no risk), I therefore see no reason not to expect that businesses(with risks) would fail.

Naughtysite:

Have you opened your own web based business let us see ? Haystack shit when you have over 10,000 other failed ones and young people Hawking Adsense and Bitcoin on nairaland. Is that what youths should be doing ?

All business models would not be web based.
Paystack not Haystack.
Hawking Adsense and Bitcoin is a choice they made, they are never the only way out.

Naughtysite:

Everyday EFCC arrests Yahoo boys and this week we started hearing of Yahoo girls too. Is that where you are talking of defeatist mentality? At least I was in business when.the going was good and I can identify how bad the going is right now when profits have plunged, opportunities are scarce and you are talking of defeatist when you should be talking of VOTING visionary leadership into power to return the economy to the path of growth?

"Yahoo boys/girls" is an act of crime and should be so punished accordingly.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Sarah20A(f): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2019
Chukwurah003:
I don’t like Buhari but my spirit doesn’t agree with Atiku. There is something fishy about him.
then vote for sowore

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by 9jaRealist: 12:20am On Feb 08, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
u are very correct, he was 37 years when he became a governor 1999 and he borrowed PDP 500 million naira to form the party.

You mean he lent PDP N500 million...

And thereafter probably stole over N5 BILLION from the rest of us. Some “businessman” indeed! undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by mkpurumma090(f): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Rubbish!

How did INEC get my number? abi na by force to vote?
Kai de thing surprised me o

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by mechanics(m): 10:44am On Feb 08, 2019
He has eaten much of our national cake.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
vikkimimi:
Oh my... when he was still innocent and full of dreams...

Hy Vicky
Re: Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man by Konquest: 12:00am On Jan 31
Wisdomkosi:
SEE This Throwback Photo Of Orji Kalu That Got People Talking

This throwback photo of the former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has got people talking on social media platforms.

Igbere TV reports that Kalu is the Senatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, for Abia North in the forthcoming general elections.

What do you think about the picture?

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/556271/see-this-throwback-photo-of-orji-kalu-that-got-people-talking/
:
Bump.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bukola, Gbemisola Saraki Re-Unite For Morenike Saraki's 86th Birthday / Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.