Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos (53591 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by iGISTMORE: 10:18am On Nov 23, 2017
@GISTMORE

President Buhari’s youngest daughter and photographer, Hanan Buhari looks absolutely breathtaking in these new photos she released on her Instagram.

Gist Via https://www.gistmore.com/buharis-daughter-hanan-looks-breathtaking-new-photos

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by iGISTMORE: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Topccy007: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2017
Her elder sis is off the market... Now it's her turn get her own billionaire hubby... Good luck

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by iGISTMORE: 10:20am On Nov 23, 2017
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by SalamRushdie: 10:23am On Nov 23, 2017
Once I remember she was born by the vile herdsman and desert demon called Buhari I immediately dislike her ..

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Deprofessional(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2017
I thought she is a muslim. Where is her hijab?

168 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by ProWalker: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Once I remember she was born by the vile herdsman and desert demon called Buhari I immediately dislike her ..

As if she is even aware of your hateful existence. I'm sure she is surroundedd daily by those who love her.

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by FarahAideed: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2017
ProWalker:

As if she is even aware of your hateful existence. I'm sure she is surroundedd daily by those who love her.

Zombie recieve sense jare .

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by FarahAideed: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Ugly like her father

15 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Isokowadoo: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2017
ProWalker:

U fake yoro muslim

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by plessis: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2017
Who knows, she might be a murderer like her father..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by SalamRushdie: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2017
ProWalker:

I also didnt know of her existence till i came across tgis thread ..I know of her useless fathers existence though because he wasted my vote

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by ProWalker: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2017
FarahAideed:

Zombie recieve sense jare .

Isokowadoo:

U fake yoro muslim

SalamRushdie:

I also didnt know of her existence till i came across tgis thread ..I know of her useless fathers existence though because he wasted my vote

They will keep giving you agony as long as they are in Aso Rock
I'm sure you are aĺl far older on the lady you are hating on, speaks volume about your own state of affairs in life

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by SalamRushdie: 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017
ProWalker:

They will keep giving you agony as long as they are in Aso Rock

But they will leave soon

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by adadike281(f): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2017
Na dis one e go carry do campaign next year

3 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Bari22: 11:14am On Nov 23, 2017
This is not Hanan. Facts

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Mufasa27(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
She be like hawk (Asha)
angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Drsmith01(m): 12:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
See as she black wowo

3 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by intruxive(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Stop lying, this is hannan angry

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by OGAMINISTER: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
SalamRushdie:

This is called acute acrimony, and can lead to heart attack

However, Muslim girls dey fix long nails like Mami water?

She better take advantage of the papa presidency to grab a billionaire hubby

3 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by soberdrunk(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
No Thank you!! She looks like a 'stabber' and i dont want to test the potency of the small 'antibiotics' my grandparents gave me as a baby to protect myself, I'd rather stick to my Kiki..... angry

6 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Florblu(f): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
My breathe is intact please

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by eleojo23: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Deprofessional:
I thought she is a muslim. Where is her hijab?

All those rules don't apply to the rich na.

Na only poor people dey carry those rules for head...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
our oil money oo na dis gal dey flex like dis grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by Onyinye15(f): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by dadebayo1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oya shift small make i dey share breath.... grin i get small breath saved for those who are breathtaking grin

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by ajebuter(f): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
Aburo mi madridguy da?
Obe ti dele oh
Eleyi naa ti woleya now
Oya make we go meet Baba Bubu..

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by superemmy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
Not hating though but all she reminds me of is Karishika

2 Likes

Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by MorataFC: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
cheesy
Re: Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos by BruncleZuma: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
Don't care not interested...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Soldier Working Out Near Sambisa Forest. Photo / Throwback Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu As A Handsome Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.