Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Step's To Build Up Resistance Against The Challenge's Of Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Step's To Build Up Resistance Against The Challenge's Of Life (375 Views)

Owl In Our Estate A.K.A The Challenge / A Short Journey That Never Ends. "My Story Of Life". / RESISTANCE - Charlesdock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Step's To Build Up Resistance Against The Challenge's Of Life by Darevofpeace(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
There are challenges in life,battle's and obstacles to be faced.Life is not a bed of rose's, if wishes were horse's, a beggar would ride.We are all face to face with uncertainties in life, we do not even know what could happen in the next minute?
The whole World is in deep turmoil, we are surrounded by abject poverty, lack of basic human needs and inadequate infrastructural amenities, the society are blaming the government and the government are complaining about insufficient funds and resources to satisfy the growing population.
Having a University degree seems obsolete, even Ph.D holder's once applied to drive Dangotes truck some year's back, do I need special research to learn how to drive a company truck, the young knows not there bearing,overindulgence has taken over the minds of the youths, the adult are confused about what the future hold's? there personal childhood dream's seems to have fizzled away, the old seems to be afraid of life after retirement, why? the pension are not forthcoming,gratuity is a dream waiting to happen and even those in active service have salaries been owed in arrears.
Our educational standard has fallen and our Universities are now shadow's of itself, graduates are turn out in masses with no visible place of working,undergraduates are being admitted in large numbers studying the same courses there elder ones did in school which they are yet to practice for a day.Life seems so hard and we now live in the regrets of the past,the anxieties of today and the fear for the future, we all have open wounds all enclosed in our fragile hearts(unresolved issue's, faded dreams,regrets)
We sometimes ask ourselves is this what life is all about? when would I break even? will I be remembered like past great men,would I leave any legacy on earth, so many question's whose answer's seems not forthcoming,having a vision seems like a mirage and selfish ambition's seems like the purpose of life, getting married seems like a capital project and building your own personal house's seems like a miracle.You are not even sure if you are the only person dating your fiancée because you can't even meet the little needs of such.
I have highlighted some measures to be used in building up your resistance against the battles of life.

(1)DISCOVER GOD FIRST:
God is the overall Creator of human and He is also the supreme ruler of all human life's and affairs, He owns the whole Universe and He is the one to whom everybody shall return unto.At creation,God had put plan's, vision's,objectives in place for human to fulfill,in Gen.1:26" And God said,let us make man in our image,after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea,and over the fowl of the air,and over the cattle,and over the earth,and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth " God has the best plan for us and"He want us to prosper and be in good health" the discovery of God is the beginning of life.He is the beginning and the end.When you have a personal and workable relationship with God,you have found life.This is the foundation to discover "purpose"

(2)DISCOVER YOUR VISION
Vision is the exact picture of your future which is also the original purpose and intentionality of God,your vision gives you a sense of prominence in life and makes you to be needed as a solution provider to your world,your vision gives you a huge edge over your mates and makes you to stop unnecessary competition with your friends. Vision is the realization of what God has created you for,vision gives unto you a supernatural confidence in life,you would be too sure of where you are going in life without any doubt,every motion in life begin's with a vision,vision motivates motion and it initiates decisions which thus brings superlative transformation,everyman moves in the direction of what he see's,you can not touch and hold what you did not see,vision makes you to have a grip over life eventualities,you are unstoppable in destiny.

(3)OVERCOME YOUR FEARS
Fear is defined as to be afraid of (something or someone) and to expect or worry about (something bad or unpleasant) according to Merriam Webster dictionary.In my own definition, fear is False Expectations Appearing Real,fear has been a major weapon which the devil uses to oppress human.It is defined as being overly worried.On a close observation, most of our challenges stems from ' fear of the unknown' i.e what would happen in the future and while you are Giving too much details to a particular issue and you are too much concern about a major problem,the first thing that happens to you is mood swing and a deep well of sadness follows.After that are various demonic thoughts like suicide and several other imaginations from the pit of hell.Friends can you observe that it all started from one single thought. Why do you think the holy book says 'As a man thinks,so he lives' Your life can never be better than what you feed your mind daily through the two .major openings I.e your ears and eyes.If you walk with pessimist ( people that see's negativity in every situations) you would always be living in fears.But if you walk with Optimists ( people who believe that life is surely beautiful) your life would improve more. In conclusion, who are your circles friends. You got to watch it.

(4)WATCH YOUR ASSOCIATION
I would like to talk about how the people you move with determines where ? and how you end up,the holy book noted that "show me your friend and I would tell you who you are" now in this 21st century "show me your friend, I would tell you where you are going to end up in life" There is a power of influence among peer group,it might be a very hard truth,but "a man's life can never be better more than the friends he keeps or move with" every human has the power to choose who should become his/her friend. If you observe,"bird's of a feather flocks together " no matter ones age,we can still be influenced by our friends at any given time,now what am I driving at?your present location in life was as a result of the people you have chosen to spend your time with.Any friendship not bringing any positive development to your life and destiny should be properly aborted,this life is to short to be wasted. If you want to make an indelible mark on this planet earth,you have to chart your own course and know what you got to do, let me tell you about the Eagle, they do not move together in flocks unlike other aves,the reason is that they are the most unique of all bird's. An Eagle move alone and chart it own course alone,am I saying you should live in isolation, not at all.Since it is very evident that we need people around us, that is the more reason you and I must decide to do a correct and proper analysis of the people we have been moving with. Doing the same things every time in the same way and expecting a different result is called insanity. Every problem can never be solved at the level it was created. If you want your life to experience a 360 degree positive transformation, whenever you meet a new person and he/she has decide to be your friend, the first thing you have to ask your self is that are we going on the same route/journey.Friendship is a choice, it must never be forced. If you fly with an eagle, you would learn to soar above the storms of life,a goat that moves with a dog for years would soon start to eat human waste,a word is enough for the Wise.always remember that your life can only improve only by the association you keep day in day out,you and I have just this one life to live, we are not coming back anymore.It must never be wasted.

(5)STAY AWAY FROM YOUR COMFORT ZONE

Comfort! Comfort!! Comfort!!! the burial place of world giant's that could have became a force to be reckon with in there generation,a place where book's meant to be written by the greatest writer's never saw the light of the day,a place when song's which were meant to bring "healings to pained soul" was never written,a place where artistic design's and sketch's that would have defined the world graphics in another dimension were never developed.
Comfort is a term used to define a state of rest or an environment that brings succour to patched and thirsty heart, a place where energy lost are meant to be regained,a place where dwindling strengths are been made renewed. Everybody deserves comfort and it helps to prolong life expectancy. But when comfort now became a barrier to success and maximization of life's goal's,ambitions,passion and visions,then it need's to be absolutely checked.
Life is a war zone,nothing worthwhile is comfortable to achieve, "easy comes,easy goes" in life "true growth is extremely painful and it takes longer amount of time" but it do pays at the end of the day.Life fulfilment and destiny requires excessive stretching beyond your assumed capacity, the question life asks everyone is how far are you willing to go? how far are you ready to pursue the termed "impossible" how willing are you ready to pay for it price? life is all about paying for it price,everything comes with a price tag and it's a universal principle,not to mind your colour, race, kindred and nations.

(6)MANAGE YOUR TIME EFFECTIVELY
Time is life,the place you have found your self now was as a result of how you have spent your time years past,you can get back any lost resources, but nobody can get back a wasted time,life is too precious to be wasted, we would not be staying here for a million years,we have a purpose to fulfill i.e our major reason for existence, The earlier we discover these purposes,the better our lives becomes,a man/woman who lives a purposefully life would be remembered years after he/she is gone,life is too short to wasted, how valuable is your 24hrs? how do you spend your early hours? learn to be very wise with the use of your time.

(7)STOP PROCRASTINATING This is the thief of time,it is the beginning of life's failure's, when you put off what you ought to do today till tomorrow and you behave as if you are the creator who controls the time and season's of the sun,the moon and rainfall. What people fail to remember is that "thing's do not get easier in the future? talking about taking adequate responsibility and instant decision's and action's about life eventualities. It's a big World out their and life is definitely unpredictable, why must you behave and live as if you would be here for a thousand year's? even the oldest human by name "Methuselah" lived 969yrs.and nothing tangible was ever mentioned of him apart from his age and the number of his children. To win procrastination is to be proactive in you thought pattern and plan ahead to the end,a planner can encounter some delays but he or she would definitely beat down a none planner to his game anyday,anytime. As water pipe is used to channeling water to the appropriate directions are plan's to making goal's, objectives, ambition's,vision's and Passions work out. Life is unpredictable, we would not be here forever

(cool WATCH YOUR WORD'S
Word's are the creative force in life,word's are seed's which when spoken overtime do develop flesh,the reason why our life goes in the direction of our word's are because word's are potent force and very volatile, consistent expression gives fleshly cover to the word's men speak, our body move's in the direction of our word's after our thoughts are well structured without stress. Stop feeding your spirit with negative flesh, a word spoken overtime would yield bumper harvest in few year's to come. The first spoken word's on earth was "let there be light,and there was light" on this was the whole earth formed,watch it friend's, "the power of life and death is in the tongue and those that love it shall eat the food there of"

(9)ACTIVATE THE POWER OF FAITH
Faith is the expectations of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen.Faith means dropping all your eggs in Gods own basket whether He drop the basket should never be your major concern, faith is sharp,faith is refers to to believe in the divine supremacy of the founder of the heaven and the earth.Faith requires tenacity, faith does not fidget, faith does not quit! Faith requires a fighting spirit, faith is the key that opens all doors,faith gives you instant miracles, faith can make you to live as giants on the earth,faith does not doubt,faith requires moving ahead,if God had said it,that is it all you got to do is to believe Him,God does not fail at all in His promises, His words are His seeds,He is the everlasting King,You loose nothing walking in faith, Faith have been doing wonders since the creation of the earth,faith is the master key,faith jumps before it looks,Faith is the major weapon to be victorious day in day out.Faith has handles,you can use to the conquer life greatest battles.The bible is filled with many act of faith,Faith moves mountains.Faith makes you the Champion in life. faith can make you soar! Now,how do you build your faith,faith comes by hearing,and hearing the word of God. You would observe that the word hearing appears two times.The second hearing is deep meditation,it is the hearing that involves swallowing the promises of God hook,line and sinker.The word of God had never failed,it is the seed of God.The word of God had been adequately tested 7 times by fire according to the scriptures, the word of God is life, it lifts burdens up,it gives the broken hearted unending joy,it gives you 100% confidence in God,it makes you to fly and soar like an eagle,faith had beauty to your destiny.You have to stop thinking negatively from today.Doubt has never done anything good,why do you think you would fail now ? Why would you think the God who had carried you thus far would now abscond,why would you allow your heart to faint. Friends you have overcome your challenges in the time past, you would overcome this present one also.You are undefeatable, you can never be molested by the forces of darkness,you are the light to your World,get up and get out from the ashes,dust up yourselves and lift up your eyes to the glorious destiny.

(10)MAINTAIN GODLINESS

In life, the two major goal's of human are happiness/quicker/better output, being godly makes you to have outstanding results in life,God's blessings would be seen by all and sundry,you would not go through most day to day trouble's that frustrate one's efforts, it multiplies your results geometrically and cause people to be so much amazed about the events of your life.

(1) (Reply)

Transcendence / SHE LIED – Episode 5 / When Love Dies - Episode 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.