Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash (27624 Views)

Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash / "We Are Safe And Sound" - VP Osinbajo Says After Helicopter Crash / Osinbajo's Aide Speaks After Helicopter Makes Emergency Landing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 08, 2019
What a lot of mothers in the North central would give to hug their sons whom were killed one last time.

You are happy to see yours, but your son was among the decision making of those in thousands who lost theirs.
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by idonhammer: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by arabralph(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2019
Fixed881:
VIP Games Available Today

Why not look for legit business,must you scam people online to survive?
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by SAMBARRY: 7:54am On Feb 08, 2019
So this old woman is still babying a granpa.old man like this? cheesy

When will women ever retire from motherhood even when their kids are full grown adults cheesy

Everybody sees him as VP of nigeria,his mom still sees him as

"My baby boy"

I'm sure when everyone says "your excellency sir", the mom will be like yemi wanbi.moferie nilemi lagomeji aloro cheesy
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by Hotzone(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2019
Me and my family ain't fazed with this....rather we awaiting d Dday: Failbuhari 16
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2019
Scam ehnn

Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by Timisamd(m): 7:57am On Feb 08, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
Problem ti won Niyen
abi oo never give a damned fucking sh*t

Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by kammy4231(m): 8:04am On Feb 08, 2019
my problem wit PDP apologists is dat they all think dat supporters of pmb are fools or nerds for following him.. they don't even give a second thought about how stupid they sound accusing someone one of treachery when dey, in real sense, are d grandest enemies of Nigeria. how can u support someone dat boasted bullishly(on a national TV for dat matter) dat his enrichment of his friends and cronies is a matter of entitlement rather Dan abuse of office? how can u support someone dat defensively say he's going to privatise ur greatest assets even if it ends his life (even though we already knew he would) but to confidently say it? legendary if I may say.. if one can support someone of dis inclinations, then dat person has no moral right nor standing to accuse another of treachery.. I'd rather vote for a bedridden BUHARI anytime any day dan waste my vote on atiku (he's never got a chance of winning in d first place). no ONE.. and I repeat NO soul in present Nigeria can defeat BUHARI in any free or otherwise wuru wuru contest.. u can take dat to d bank.. bunch of hypocrites. dis is my first time of ever commenting on a topic but its about time u people know dat even d sophisticated ones actually love baba not just d commoners or d almajiris.. shout out to sarrki... Corinthians... midolian.. modath.. seunmsg.. and d rest.. u Gus ar doing a job for d betterment of generations to come.. keep it up ur reward is in high heavens

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2019
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2019
Their bond is so strong. In the video he called her Mumisco. smiley
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by chukwunedum150(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2019
mmb:
Attention!

All Nairalanderz are hereby directed to contributed 10 Naira to the OP to enable him buy a new phone with good camera and video.

Seun Osewa.
My English language lecturer
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by Last355(m): 8:24am On Feb 08, 2019
Imagine countless mothers who will never see their sons again due to boko haram and fulani herdsmen
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by farem: 8:32am On Feb 08, 2019
GoldChest:
Trader Moni Vote buying scam , won't save his ass from being wooped on FailBuhari 16th .

See co-failure!
Bookmark this page to confirm it

Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by adekalumichael: 8:32am On Feb 08, 2019
Life of the second citizen of the nation is very crucial irrespective of political saga.

Join other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by Forreellinc: 8:40am On Feb 08, 2019
e mama no even fine sef
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by jellington: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2019
God bless P.M.B and OSINBAJO for the sacrifice to clear the rot and slump inherited from Mindless and criminal Looters.
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by jellington: 9:21am On Feb 08, 2019
Billions of dollars illegally acquire by Mindless Looting under PDP cannot buy the respect and integrity of Buhari / Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by jellington: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2019
Thank you Grand Ma for giving us professor Yemi Osinbajo. Good name truly is better than Gold and silver.
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by jellington: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2019
The next level in governance is to institutionalized integrity in public service and follow by knowledge and professionalism.
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by NeuroBoss(m): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2019
Zico5:
Hausa/Fulani in collaboration with Tinubu will las las waste this man. The game plan is readily alive.

The way you this Igbos think baffles me sometimes. You just voice out any crude thing that comes to your mind
Re: Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash by etrouble: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Thank God but VP too should stop buying votes

Tell your people too to stop SELLING votes. TraderMoni was in the 2018 budget which was prepared in 2017. I was submitted to the National Assembly. The National Assembly discussed it in details and approved it. Anyone that says it is Votes Buying should go and ask his/her representative at the National Assembly why he/she passed a budget of Votes Buying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thugs Attack INEC Collation Center In Edo, Destroy Election Materials / I’m Being Threatened For Rejecting Mind-blowing Offers – Peter Obi / Saraki Fires Back At Buhari Media Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.