Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina (6256 Views)

Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
This video captures the whole pitch and the stands when the campaign was in full swing. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oqnEfqPfIk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by darfay: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Z for zombie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by SalamRushdie: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
keep fooling yourself with fake videos

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by Alejob: 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
Some people are getting good job this season..... For your video editing..... Get our extreme powerbank for your laptop and keep up the good work
Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by sarrki(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
N our Anambralastborn will be posting fake news

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by modath(f): 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
I saw the people in the crowd with Sule Lamido's "PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT" poster & other Northern candidates' posters & I knew everything PDP in the whole of Northern Nigeria dey there & felt really bad for them....

It's gotten to crunch time (Die Minute) & PDP still lagging behind @ 5:1 (5 region to 1), na to throw everything at it ooo.... Threats, fake news , doctored footage...

Every player + coach+ medical team+ kitchen staff+ Janitor must enter pitch now. grin

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by sarrki(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Amarabae how is the course in Dubai

Your rejected presidential candidate is rejected by man and God

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by Kyase(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
A friend of mine in katisna send this same video to me, I wonder where pdp got the former....
Shame no go allow them stop scam even for campaign

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by sarrki(m): 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
SalamRushdie:
keep fooling yourself with fake videos

You sound tired from your statement

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Kyase:
A friend of mine in katisna send this same video to me, I wonder where pdp got the former....

If you had watched NTA news tonight, you would have seen the Video.. grin grin grin

PDP is a fraud!

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
modath:

I saw the people in the crowd with Sule Lamido's "PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT" poster & other Northern candidates poster & I knew everything PDP in the whole of Northern Nigeria dey there & felt really bad for them....

It's gotten to crunch time (Die Minute) & PDP still lagging behind @ 5:1 (5 region to 1), na to throw everything at it ooo.... Threats, fake news , doctored footage...

Every player + coach+ medical team+ kitchen staff+ Janitor must enter pitch now. grin

NTA exposed them tonight. grin grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by SEGLIZ: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
i recollect that stadium exact picture has once been post for pdp now it is resurfacing.
Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by Omololu001: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Cc salamRushdie NzeNri abokibuhari LZAA zombieHUNTER grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by mycar: 11:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Kyase:

In as much as the crowd doesn't translate to winning an election, I however watched it live and the crowd was massive, your friend in kastina must surely be your type.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by mycar: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

NTA exposed them tonight. grin grin
NTA of all station
You guys should be careful for what you wish for

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
PDP na frauds na. Na today una know? When their presidential candidate is the Anini of Adamawa what did you expect

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by SalamRushdie: 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
sarrki:

You sound tired from your statement

I am tired wallahi ...I see that Buhari will announce false result

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by ba7man(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
I was in awe when I saw Atiku's crowd in Katsina but I later wondered why the Camera refused to show round the stadium.

The focus was on only 1 section.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by Dannyset(m): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
We reject PDP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by dammiecool(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Atiku na scam o grin angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by sarrki(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I am tired wallahi ...I see that Buhari will announce false result

Always add Mr President when you want to address him

He’s your president

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
sarrki:

He’s your president

Gbam!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by SalamRushdie: 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
sarrki:

He’s your president

he is a criminal and very evil man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by senatordave1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Atiku is over valued and overhyped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by sarrki(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Initially I only thought you have issues with his style of governance

But you proved me wrong today

You have a hate problem Towards him

You really need to see a doctor

Bro I meant it

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by SalamRushdie: 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
sarrki:

Initially I only thought you have issues with his style of governance

But you proved me wrong today

You have a hate problem Towards him

You really need to see a doctor

Bro I meant it

Sarrki I swear Buhari is a very bad man ...Well I know you a fighting for your VP but trust me Buhari will disappoint all of you

4 Likes

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by Afamed: 12:19am On Feb 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:

This boy, now that ASUU has called off the strike, wouldn't you go back to school?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by Afamed: 12:20am On Feb 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Sarrki I swear Buhari is a very bad man ...Well I know you a fighting for your VP but trust me Buhari will disappoint all of you
Even when you don't have PVC?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by MrAJQ(m): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2019
Gush! PDP are scam I swear!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by SalamRushdie: 12:40am On Feb 08, 2019
Afamed:

Even when you don't have PVC?

If I don't have PVC no Nigerian will have na ..

3 Likes

Re: Caught Red Handed: See The Real Unedited Video Of Atiku In Katsina by SalamRushdie: 12:40am On Feb 08, 2019
MrAJQ:
Gush! PDP are scam I swear!

Are you the one in the PIC ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Vs Imo,but Kaduna Vs Enugu Lets Compere / Joint Security Operation Rescues 24 Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State / Jonathan Donates N200M To Yobe University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.