Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (44445 Views)

Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / Dino Malaye And Ademola Adeleke Laugh Together At The Senate House / Atiku, Gbenga Daniel And Ademola Adeleke Rocking PDP Customized Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by infonnews5: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2018

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by dukie25: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke : APC have no sense at all, just zombie creatures that's why I left them.
Atiku - I was the only one with sense in apc that's why I left.

338 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by infonnews5: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
dukie25:
Adeleke : APC have no sense at all that's why I left them.
Atiku- I was the only one with sense in apc that's why I left.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by yarimo(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2018
ADELEKE- wallahi ATIKU APC don finish me

ATIKU - you no mean am

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke; Don't worry all the money they have been sharing will soon be ours

Atiku; How much is the IGR sef?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Blackfire(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke: hgdhjdjkdkkkksjsjkksmn hdhjjjkdk. Hdhjjjkdk.

Atikulate: hgdjjjs ggyausi. Jgffsbsnbvc skjsi ohjk

38 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Freshfish4: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke: osun women get the biggest booty and I don knack uncountable

Atiku : you don't mean it !

119 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by BruncleZuma: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by ZeeBaba17(m): 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke: Osun Neva see anything yet o! I go finish them kpatakpata!!!

Atiku: Really!!!! abeg include me join make I follow una finish dem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by hisexcellency34: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
l will finish them patapata tomorrow, after that, we dance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Caseless: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin

Adeleke: rat ate everything in my room including my WAEC results.

Atiku: you don't mean it! shocked

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
ALHAJI, WE WILL NOT TAKE IT!!!

Caseless, have a nice day bro!
Just popped in as e dey HOT!
wink cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by missioner(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
what a funny deamenor

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by ednut1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
If we field stone as our candidate . Stone go still win pmp
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Sirheny007(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke: Imagine this woman i saw at my polling unit on saturday. Her 'Ukwu' is like this

Atiku: Eziokwu!!

grin grin

41 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by odeade1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by joganut(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
adeleke: baba i am totally confused and fed up

atiku: whether u like it or not u will be governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by King4Roller: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
You see all those votes they stole. We shall recover all.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by johnaruson(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
After preparing all night for exam, you slept off during the exam. APC can't stir our brains anymore.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by fakuta(f): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by OmoManU: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Desperados
It still baffles me how Jackson suddenly from disappeared from Adeleke's name and got replaced by Nurudeen grin

Just same way Mutaleeb disappeared from Bukola Saraki's name and got replaced by Abubakar. Nigerian politicians and playing with religious sentiments of our people

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Funkybabee(f): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Some comments here eh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by Benekruku(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
They are deceiving the both of us
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by TonyBankz(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
LIKE If u are here to read comments Like me

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by terseeraloy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
I tire for APC

Cargo Airport in Nasarawa State -Inconclusive

Monthly payment of N5,000 to all jobless Nigerians - inconclusive.

Flying of National Career, 'Nigeria Air' in December, 2018- inconclusive

Daily feeding of over 10 million children in public schools- inconclusive

Wiping of Boko Haram in three months into power - inconclusive.

Jailing of all corrupt politicians in Nigeria -inconclusive

Sharing Abacha loots to the poor and vulnerable -inconclusive.

Payment of minimum wage to commence by September, 2018- inconclusive.

Osun Elections - inconclusive

*why can't APC change their name to Inconclusive Political Congress. This will match all their inconclusive promises to Nigerians. Copied.

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ademola Adeleke : Every area of Osun naim APC do mago mago

Atiku: U mean even for Ede, your home town shocked

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by RevenGeMission: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
advanced thief vs incoming thief

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by WebSurfer(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
angry
Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adeleke looks like a talkative

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by oyoofong(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Can you imagine,awon APC stole over 4000 vote from me.

ATIKU;You mean ,they did? Walai fa! Are you kidding me? We won't take it.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by hucienda: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Possible incoming Governor and maybe, President in discussion.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Caseless:
grin

Adeleke: rat ate everything in my room including my WAEC results.

Atiku: you don't mean it! shocked

HAHAHAHAHA cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / Police Officers Cry As They Are Deployed To Stop Protesting Oby Ozekwesili, BBOG / UK Police Arrests Raymond Dokpesi At Heathrow Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.