Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists (9713 Views)

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole / Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat / Jerry Gana Is SDP Presidential Candidate, Court Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by Oshoboy01: 12:43am On Feb 08, 2019
*The Social Democratic Party and the state of play*

This afternoon, the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the Social Democrats Party (SDP) came up with a decision to endorse the APC and its candidate, President Mohammadu Buhari for the February 16th Presidential election. This decision has arisen according to the party, as a result of protracted legal squabbles within the party which has made the party unable to commence a decent campaign.

Regardless and for the avoidance of doubt, I Donald Duke, remain on the ballot and the candidate of the SDP as recognized by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

This unfortunate saga, is as a result of an aspirant who lost at the party primaries on the 6th of October fair and square, does not query the conduct of the primaries but rather resorts to bigotry, querying my suitability to contest for the presidency on grounds that I come from “the wrong part of the country”.

The Federal Court of Appeal has put this matter to rest. The office of President and any constitutional office for that matter, does not belong to any party and therefore not for a party to zone. What is more worrisome for our nascent party is its inability to reign in its members, particularly sore losers. Internal management of party affairs has been the bane of our democracy.

My decision to run on an untainted political platform rather than on one which I was a founding member, is grounded on a desire to afford our electorate and indeed our nation a clean break, options and alternatives to her current gladiators.

For the SDP NEC to thereby endorse the APC or any other party, is rather unfortunate and betrays in my opinion, the desire of the vast majority of our party members and Nigerians credible alternatives to our nation’s leadership. I need not say more, suffice that I remain on the ballot and thereby still present myself as a candidate for the office of President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thank you and look forward to your endorsement on the 16th of February 2019.

Donald Duke
Presidential Candidate, Social Democratic Party

http://trixxng.com/i-remain-sdp-presidential-candidate-donald-duke-insists/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by SalamRushdie: 12:48am On Feb 08, 2019
you have fooled yourself mumu

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by Indispensable85(m): 12:50am On Feb 08, 2019
Stop fooling yourself young man.
Everyone has left,the dance is over.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by amaniro: 1:10am On Feb 08, 2019
There is fire on the mountain. And nobody seems to be at the top

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by man2frayo(m): 3:06am On Feb 08, 2019
indeed you remain your parties flag bearer.
BREAKING NEWS Donald duke you and your party are both inconsequential & irrelevant. case closed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by stanisbaratheon: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2019
tongue

Oga go and rest

If you like, be the only APC presidential candidate, you know go Win

4 Likes

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by IMASTEX: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2019
Ah! Election is next week. And you're still here complaining of who is who.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by InsiderPost(f): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2019
grin
Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by adekalumichael: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2019
SDP we used to know died in 1993. What we have now is Ex-DP.

Join other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.

4 Likes

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by Chipink(f): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2019
angry
Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by bots98: 10:09am On Feb 08, 2019
i thought SDP WANTS TO JOIN FORCES WITH BUHARI .... smiley
Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by UNCL3(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2019
All these vote dividers self
Hashim, duke, sowore n likes aint getting more than 10% joined together

APC's agents.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by alexiskenny: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2019
SDP presidential candidate with no campaign or what so ever

1 Like

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2019
Duke is a.disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by GemstoneJs(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:
you have fooled yourself mumu

lol grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by AllenSpencer: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
Akanapiaigwe:
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
he and his bastard vagabond illiterate terrorist supporters will not end well Insha'Allah amin

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
[/s]

You are hungry!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by hardeybhayour(m): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2019
Yawnnnnns, na you be first pesin wey go first waste money ni ahann
Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by Naijawebmaster: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by GemstoneJs(m): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
he and his bastard vagabond illiterate terrorist supporters will not end well Insha'Allah amin

Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

now buhari want the lazy youth to vote for him abi??
if i mr lazy youth vote for buhari make i dieeee undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by wufeyuxek: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2019
hope he wins
Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by AmazingELixir: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2019
grin

Wahala! diswan wey SDP national executive council dhan adopt Buhari..meanwhile the party chairman Olu Falae is nowhere to be sighted.
Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2019
Same SDP wey say dem don adopt the useless lifeless Dullard as their own?

Confused Party...

Make una dey deceive una sef there cos whichever way, the Dullard is still getting kicked out come next week Saturday... Mtcheewww.

1 Like

Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by eagleeye2: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2019
ABEG MAKE WE HEAR
Re: I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists by Fuckdamod: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2019
This guy dey contest? cheesy
Well, he has a very high chance of winning grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Ends DSTV Exclusive Rights On EPL Matches / Promise Nnanyereugo Joins House Of Representatives Race (Photos) / Appeal Court Nullifies Yusuf Dahiru Liman's Election, Orders Re-Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.