Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) (41923 Views)

Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo / Lady Nabbed While Trying To Dump Her Dead Baby In Delta / Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) by OKUCHI11(m): 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
ValCon888:
He wanted to forcefully insert his preeq in a hole that just finished going through trials and tribulations.

Ogun kee d man dia
hahahaha
Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) by Icon79(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Handiwork of Satan angry sad shocked

O pari
Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) by Smony: 2:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
See weytin kongi coz, kongi na bastard
Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) by Athena4: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
apelike1:
if you rape someone you will hate that particular person you rape with passion

But why rape a woman who just deliver? undecided
All this rapist don't have choice of preference
Abeg are u speaking from experience? You've definitely raped before haven't u?
Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) by apelike1: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Athena4:
Abeg are u speaking from experience? You've definitely raped before haven't u?
yes!
I have raped before undecided
Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) by Omonaijani: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Wahala dey this world, why try to rape a nursing mother

https://campusbiz.com.ng/mtn-data-plan-bundles-subscription-codes/
Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) by joeking2222: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
daddytime:
They should have tied his hands and legs and shoved a very hot boiling ring into his extranjeros onisan crevixes otherwise known as ass hole...
grin cheesy.........
Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) by Whino(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
I have a cool suggestion, - Tie the Bagga to a post or tree, drop his pants and bring a baby bull or calf to simulate sucking milk from its mother. when the calf finds there is no milk, it will begin pulling and hitting until IT GETS MILK...
Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrAJQ:
People from that state sha
yeah, they make afonjas look like saints.
Re: Man Nabbed While Trying To Rape A New Mom In Abuja(video,photos) by Jimmyflexz1212(m): 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Josephjnr:
Oh Lord,show me mercy. I don't want to kill somebody one day out of anger. Ah! I catch you attempting to rape my wife,you will see a thousand angry men in me.
my friend, that one you said is small, if it is my wife he is attempting to rape after child delivery. Me i will make sure that he will not see tomorrow and his time in the world is over that very day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Intercept Heavily Armed Kidnappers On Their Way For Operation. PICS / Two Brazilians Arrested In Lagos For Carrying 23 Kilos Of Cocaine (pictured) / Fake Policeman Arrested in Kaduna State, See What Was Recovered From Him (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.