Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,113 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network (19110 Views)

South-East Makes Progress On Self Development, Rail Network / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Goodluck Jonathan smiley
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by etrouble: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
naijapips02:
Another PDP project.

GEJ and OBJ. The two strong men that saw far into the future.

Another lazy youth. An unfortunate child with no future ambition. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges that Goatluck Commissioned, have you started driving on them?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by samlake(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good development...
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by erico2k2(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
RisMas:

LOL, Una no dey shame ni? Can You give us the picture of the project when it was handed over to Buhari? angry

This project was initiated and completed by Baba within just 3 years Ooo. Can you show us a project started and completed by Obasanjo from 1999 to 2002, Yaradua from 2007 to 2010 or GEJ from 2010 to 2013?

Try and avoid some post if you dont have reasonable things to contribute. SAI BUHARI tongue tongue tongue
Bros which one GEJ siddon put during his time? and the one wey pass front of Amaechi office
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
Jubilancy:
I always have this dream of experiencing rail travel....I guess I will one day...
where do you reside?
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by frowland(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Jubilancy:
I always have this dream of experiencing rail travel....I guess I will one day...
Experienced it once, 1987 thereabouts, Meiduguri to Aba~Abia state.
Wish there will be Lagos to South East line though.

2 Likes

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Naijawebmaster:
Weldone Amaechi. However we are still very backwards in country as regards transportation. We want more
grin Are you buharing secretly...I just dont gerrit.. grin#UncleJava
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by unitysheart(m): 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
exlink10:
hia

Them dey rush the project just to score political points. hmmmmmm APC, we don learn.

Last time una put together Oshodi bus terminal just for Buhari to come and commission in Lagos and after that, it has been dismantled.

PAC ----- fear God oooo

Oshodi.

Are you in a trance?
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Naijawebmaster: 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:
grin Are you buharing secretly...I just dont gerrit.. grin#UncleJava

I'm opposing but with some sense. It's worth commending

3 Likes

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
Naijawebmaster:

I'm opposing but with some sense. It's worth commending
wink
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Afospecialk: 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
PDP 16 years is a curse for Nigeria bcs their agenda is to loot and loot again and loot again and loot forever

Thank God for giving us PMB at least some infrastructure we should hav been enjoying 16 years ago is what PMB just started afresh

3 Likes

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by hfc80: 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
credit ko na alert ni abi
somalianprince:
They should give PDP the credit for starting the project
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by yhellow(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Is a very good project but why are they rushing to commission the project wen is not upto 50% completion. They complete Lagos to abeokuta side. I was around osiele side of abeokuta on Sunday, is still under construction. Like d motor park buhari commission at ikeja is still under construction after 5 month

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by supereagle(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Afospecialk:
PDP 16 years is a curse for Nigeria bcs their agenda is to loot and loot again and loot again and loot forever

Thank God for giving us PMB at least some infrastructure we should hav been enjoying 16 years ago is what PMB just started afresh

The children of hate don't want him. They want the person that would loot and give them handouts.
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by supereagle(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Afospecialk:

The children of hate don't want him becaus, they want looters that will allocate handouts to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by bamasite(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
ct2:

more comfortable that aircraft

Did you just say more comfortable or you were being sarcastic?
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by qleap2all(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
They should have invited Obasanjo to come and see. 16 years they couldn't do it, like wise the express road to his base until ACN/APC comes on board
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Jubilancy(f): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
IntrovertedK:
where do you reside?
Currently serving in Nasarawa. ..the people are very hospitable
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Okoroawusa: 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
My PVC for PMB
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Larryndelaw: 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
naijapips02:
Another PDP project.

Nothing good comes from the mouth of PHARAOS.
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Larryndelaw: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
naijapips02:
Another PDP project.

Nothing good comes from the mouth of PHARAOS.
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by kolaaderin: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mmmmm free ride on a new train track. This is nothing but serious vote buying.

They are paying for their tickets indirectly paying them for their votes. PDP cried out to United Nation, European Union and the US government. We will not accept this.

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Larryndelaw: 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
etrouble:

Another lazy youth. An unfortunate child with no future ambition. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges that Goatluck Commissioned, have you started driving on them?
Dont mind them. They have eyes but can't see. They have ears but refuse to listen. I'm moving forward. Let them go backwards.
How can we entrust the whole Nigeria into their hands when they looted the money tbey supposed to use to complete their own secretariat in Abuja. That is to show you how wicked and devilish they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
naijapips02:
Another PDP project.

Yes u are right, But they also shared and ate the future. And it will never come cos it was already in their bellies

1 Like

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by ct2: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
bamasite:

Did you just say more comfortable or you were being sarcastic?
I ment it , it's more conformable
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
naijapips02:
Another PDP project.

Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Vickthore: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
somalianprince:
They should give PDP the credit for starting the project
For starting railways, 2nd Niger bridge for 16yrs and give APC debits for almost completing it for 4 yrs
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by loomer: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
this country sha, them no know anything about safety. So them no get barriers along train tracks passing through residential areas
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by Afamed: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
dreamwords:
Locomotive engine
PDP die die die die die die die die die
Re: Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network by ade7063002666(m): 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Jubilancy:
great! same here......no pot holes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Keeps Mum Over Igboho’s Arrest / Court Strikes Out DSS' Suit Seeking To Detain Emefiele For A Further 14-days / 2015: Jimi Agbaje Receives Over 3,000 APC Defectors Into Lagos PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.