Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (49010 Views)

Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally / Amaechi Take A Train Ride As He Inspect Lagos-ibadan Rail - (Pics + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by GistmoreNG: 12:39am On Oct 30, 2019
Transportation Minister Rotimi Amaechi, has said that his wife, Judith, got to understand why he spends so much time on the Lagos-Ibadan rail project after she accompanied him on an inspection tour.

The minister, who tweeted this via his Twitter handle @ChibuikeAmaechi, did not state when the inspection tour took place.

Amaechi praised his wife, saying, “Her support is unquantifiable.”

See the tweet:

Behind a successful man, there's a woman! Today, madam followed me to see for the first time the ongoing work on the Lagos - Ibadan rail line. She saw why I spend so much time on this project site & had plenty to say about the project. Her support is unquantifiable.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChibuikeAmaechi/status/1188953697092603907

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/what-my-wife-saw-during-inspection-of-lagos-ibadan-rail-project-amaechi

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by GistmoreNG: 12:40am On Oct 30, 2019
See More Photos and Watch Video =>> HERE

1 Like

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by padi94(m): 12:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Amaechi has finally delivered of his triplets grin

Baba belle don come down

The lizard of ubima

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by landforeast(m): 1:12am On Oct 30, 2019
Amechi is even more active than Fashola
The man is trying Sha
If Buhari will work like this, Nigerians won't have problems with him but you see travelling won't allow him concentrate.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by vecman22(m): 4:53am On Oct 30, 2019
Leave all those small girls you are fu*king around with in wuse zone 2..Make I no mention name of the hotel.

Good job you are doing tho...

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by aolawale025: 5:05am On Oct 30, 2019
One of the few working

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Mixedfruit: 5:49am On Oct 30, 2019
vecman22:
Leave all those small girls you are fu*king around with in wuse zone 2..Make I no mention name of the hotel.

hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by vecman22(m): 5:54am On Oct 30, 2019
Mixedfruit:
STF!

Shey you want ogun to kill you ni?

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Mixedfruit: 5:55am On Oct 30, 2019
vecman22:

Shey you want ogun to kill you ni?
Ogun will kill you first.... ODE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by juvewalex(m): 6:09am On Oct 30, 2019
The guy belle don dey go down which is good for him . He's really tying in his ministry...

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Foxman19: 7:24am On Oct 30, 2019
Unnecessary information. Your mother will follow you for the inspection soon .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by helinues: 7:26am On Oct 30, 2019
Nice one madam

Amaechi have been so restless about this rail projects..

God will bless you sir abundantly for your commitments towards the development of our great nation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by bestman09(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2019
angry

Maybe we should create the office of the wife of the minister of transport for her to get her give you more support. #Rubbish!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Generalwoodz(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Like for Amaechi Share for Buhari

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Philinho(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Your wife saw nothing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2019
Amaechi is writing his name in Gold in this nation.
The Lion of Ubima should keep the good work going.

Thank you so much Madam Juliet for all the support of our darling Minister both at the home front and on the field.

Slow and steady Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Nigeria.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by qualityovenbake(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2019
Ame
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by wink2015(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2019
Nice couple.

But Amaechi try and bring railway and trains to the Niger delta region.

It is not good to be using Niger delta crude oil to be developing other regions while the Niger delta region lack these amenities.

When will the railway line running from South West through Benin city ( Edo state ) to end in Calabar, Cross River state be started.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by MEDA1: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2019
way forward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Kendumazy(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2019
Nice one
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by emmasege: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2019
Often time when you hear men publicly say 'my wife this' and 'my wife that', it's to create an impression of a happy marriage, which is not really the case in their homes OR just to make the madam less suspicious of their 'other activities' outside the house.

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by TriCee: 8:07am On Oct 30, 2019
Well, i guess you are just stylishly introducing your dear wife to politics.

I pray for a supportive wife too
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by qualityovenbake(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2019
Amaechi has impressed me.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Ategberoson(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2019
follow you to tour as regards to the first lady of the ministry of transportation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by Houseofglam7(f): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by lady2sexy(f): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2019
This guy should just be the next president!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi And Wife, Judith Inspect Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project by akpunda86: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2019
vecman22:

Name them even ur sister follow

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private Jet Conveying Adebayo Adelabu Crash-Lands In Ibadan, Oyo / Biafra: PDP Cautions Buhari, APC / Airforce Jet Lands Ganduje In Abuja, To Join Buhari For AKK Gas Project Flag Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.