Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking (32340 Views)

Police, NDLEA Bicker Over Confessional Video Of Suspects Arrested With Abba Kyar / Court Rules Baba Ijesha’s Confessional Statement Relevant And Admissible / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Afospecialk: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Atiku agenda is to selloff Nigeria economic assets to his friends

Atiku mission is to loot Nigeria treasury and grant amnesty to his co-looters

Atiku should go and contest for IPOB president not president of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by jumper524(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
ok its good you know how bad you damaged the country.

now stop wasting your campaign money and use it to support buhari to take us to the next level..
we would consider someday..

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by ToyinDipo(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
He is just realizing this I believe, he is a very honest thief who won't say this at this moment, to canvass for votes
We are waiting for him to also confess the role he played in looting the country, and the expectations of PDP which placed two high profile looters as their front-runners in the coming election

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by akinszz: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
PDP will do anything to lay their hands on Nigeria treasury. A week to presidential election and no political killings, no distribution of TV, pressing iron, mobile phones, etc to voters, no dollars in private jets fly up an down, when was the last time Nigeria had fuel scarcity ? No public riot by labour congress. This time 4 years ago, Gani Adams got over 1 billion from Jonathan, most Yoruba obas got 60 million each from Jonathan, Olu falae got 100 million from Jonathan, Bode George got over 2 billions from Jonathan, even a relative who is a landlord got a plasma TV from PDP Lagos chapter.

We are not going back to that era of corruption.

PMB I salute.
look at pdp secretariat, is yet to be completed. Are they waiting for APC to complete it for them since no free Money for them to complete it grin grin grin .... PDP! Share the money grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Gandollar(f): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
chloride6:
Save your confession for the priest.

You and your frog eyed principal robbed our country blind.

Nobody will hand over the presidency to you.
But what they stole in 16yrs you have surpassed in 4yrs. APC must go back to the fringes where they came from
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by sirfemoz(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
He may not be the best, but one is certain, he accepted his fault. Unlike the one we know that has never done wrong in his life before.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by chloride6: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gandollar:
But what they stole in 16yrs you have surpassed in 4yrs. APC must go back to the fringes where they came from

Prove your point or burst into flames, you untruthful son of the serpent...

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Gandollar(f): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
akinszz:
look at pdp secretariat, is yet to be completed. Are they waiting for APC to complete it for them since no free Money for them to complete it grin grin grin .... PDP! Share the money grin grin grin
How can you complete it when the dullard who had only 150 cows for 32yrs now owns keystone bank and 9mobile. Nigga will never go broke in his life again. Yusuf will always have enough to satisfy his vanities.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Gandollar(f): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
PDP will do anything to lay their hands on Nigeria treasury. A week to presidential election and no political killings, no distribution of TV, pressing iron, mobile phones, etc to voters, no dollars in private jets fly up an down, when was the last time Nigeria had fuel scarcity ? No public riot by labour congress. This time 4 years ago, Gani Adams got over 1 billion from Jonathan, most Yoruba obas got 60 million each from Jonathan, Olu falae got 100 million from Jonathan, Bode George got over 2 billions from Jonathan, even a relative who is a landlord got a plasma TV from PDP Lagos chapter.

PMB I salute.
Don't worry after may 29, we will find out who the dasuki of APC is.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Neoteny(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
You mean in 4 terms adding up to16 years they never learned anything, until when they lost power?

16 years?

All PDP learned was the sting of losing power.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Gandollar(f): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
chloride6:

Prove your point or burst into flames, you untruthful son of the serpent...

The Gandollar video you saw live, did it stop you from calling him a responsible man and raising his hands at the campaign ground

I really used to wonder how buhari, an internationally acclaimed slowpoke manage to decieve you all with his fake intergrity and then I remembered buhari supporters are zombies.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Afamed: 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mitchewww:
Our future president.
No to Atikulooting

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Afamed: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gandollar:
Don't worry after may 29, we will find out who the dasuki of APC is.
You go wait tire

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Justpd: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Naijaguy12345:

PMB I salute.

Shut up. You don't have sense
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Gandollar(f): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Neoteny:
You mean in 4 terms adding up to16 years they never learned anything, until when they lost power?

16 years?

All PDP learned was the sting of losing power.

It really hurt to loose power to an aged white-washed sepulchre like buhari.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Gandollar(f): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
Afamed:

You go wait tire
You are really scared
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Gandollar(f): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
Afamed:

No to Atikulooting
Today buhari owns keystone bank and 9mobile by proxy. The demented lifeless dullard is made for life. For someone who doesn't not know how to generate money, buhari is the biggest gainer in the Nigeria project.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by raumdeuter: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
So after failing Nigeria once, you want another opportunity to do what again?

Once bitten twice shy
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by emmangrace: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Did he confess that he was a thief and planning to come reloot the treasury.
That is the hidden agenda!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Amalekki: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
January 16, 2019
Atiku Abubakar:
"I am not going to enrich members of my family but my friends. Are my friends not entitled to be enriched? As long as there is no element of corruption there."
https://guardian.ng/news/atiku-vows-to-enrich-friends-if-elected-president/

January 30, 2019
Atiku Abubakar:
"Certainly, Nigeria has a corruption problem. There is no doubt about that. In my view, corruption is the use of your privileged position to either enrich yourself, your relatives or even your friends. In other words, abuse of office."
http://saharareporters.com/2019/01/30/breaking-kadaria-ahmed-grills-atiku-his-corruption-record

Excerpt from My Watch - book by Olusegun Obasanjo who worked with Atiku in Aso Rock for 8 years
Olusegun Obasanjo:
"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time, a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts, his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest."
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Godwin616: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
What do you expect from someone who declared publicly that he will enrich his friends when he becomes the president. And that the people in South East should vote for him because one of his wives comes from the region. Its quite unfortunate. Is this the kind of leader Nigeria deserves. Is PMB and Atiku the best candidates for us? I think we deserve something better. These 2 candidates have serious shortcomings and we are now in a situation of chosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Shaprara: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
Crimecity:
Here is the moment, the PDP Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar without mixed feelings or blame games, confessed on how they [Administration] didn't fulfilling all their plans for Nigerians.

In the video, he talked about the reason why Nigerians still face electricity challenges and blamed his administration and that of GEJ of not probing the contractors that were given the electricity project.

Internet users who reacted to the video, were perturbed with the confessional statement, while some cherished his sincerity and boldness and believed he will do better for speaking the truth..

Watch the video here and see reactions below...

I believe the contractors should be held accountable, not that they didn’t do anything at all it wasn’t just enough, here’s a man who recognize that fact, openly saying it because he’s human not because he wanted to contest because the video is couple of years ago, he can right the wrongs done, on the other hand we should ask ourselves something about Buhari. He overthrew the democratically elected president of this country which plunged this country into disarray, he sees no wrong in doing that, during his tenure as military HOS there was suffering in the land, journalist weee being jailed, people crying so on and so forth and he sees nothing wrong in his doing but he hid under the cloak of many leaders who sold the “repentant” Buhari as they claim to Nigerians, what has changed in his style nothing, there’s more corrupt institutions like when he was HOs, there’s suffering in the land, people are crying, there’s nepotism,killings and disregard for rule of law but again he sees nothing wrong in them, if you can openly admit your mistake there’s a chance you have a changed heart and willing to do things better.

About this election
People decided to vote Jonathan our because it was claimed there’s lot of blood in his hand based on the killings in the North east of the country, not because Jonathan is bad but because Nigerians stood together to say we can’t have a government who can do nothing about the incessant killings, but today killings have been spread all over to rhe north central, north west and other parts of the country, kidnappings is on the rise and other socials vices and the economy is bad but now thought leaders and politicians see no reason to rage about this, there silence means if you dare criticize there will consequences, this by all means is hypocritical and should have no place as patriots. There’s been more blood shed in 3 and half yrs of Buhari, as a nation we can’t continue like this.

If you are not an hypocrite and can see into the inner workings of this present government you would see nothing is going in the right direction. We all have the right to choose but in my opinion I think we should choose a democratic person with respect to the rule of law, a unifier, a peace loving man not a tribalistic person who is in total disconnect with reality.

GNWA
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Amalekki: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
Excerpt from My Watch - book by Olusegun Obasanjo who worked with Atiku in Aso Rock for 8 years
Olusegun Obasanjo:
"What I did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his inability to say and stick to the truth all the time, a propensity for poor judgment, his belief and reliance on marabouts, his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety truth and national interest for self and selfish interest.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Shaprara: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Godwin616:
What do you expect from someone who declared publicly that he will enrich his friends when he becomes the president. And that the people in South East should vote for him because one of his wives comes from the region. Its quite unfortunate. Is this the kind of leader Nigeria deserves. Is PMB and Atiku the best candidates for us? I think we deserve something better. These 2 candidates have serious shortcomings and we are now in a situation of chosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.

In the face of no alternative, Choose and pick
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by mhaztapraisesnr(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
My President...

A bold and a truthful man

A man wif vision and direction without people pushing him..���

A man who admits his error better than our current president..

I AM.ATIKUlated....���

�������������
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Neoteny(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gandollar:
It really hurt to loose power to an aged white-washed sepulchre like buhari.

1. Hurts, not hurt

2. Lose, not loose

3. Sepulchre is not an adjective. It's a noun referring to a crypt-like burial chamber.

PDP....so dense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by jellington: 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
We shall not steal Nigeria's money again if we win - Atiku Abubakar
Nigerians, do you agree??

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by jellington: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
he Touchstone: Atiku should save his tears till he loses –
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by bkool7(m): 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
jrusky:
This is one if the reason i like pdp they never deny any of their shortfall and started blaming IBB or Abacha unlike apc who always have someone to blame for being a failure.

What some one a real man is to accept responsibility for shortfall and be ready to mend things not like apc who will deny everything, start blame game and the most annoying thing about apc they failed and yet refused to accept talkless of mending things right.

If PDP truly accept responsibility for their failures all the Metuhs , FFKs and Lamidos in court will admit they're guilty and save us the expense of prosecuting them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Election Petition Tribunal Relocates To Abuja / APC, R-APC ; Saraki Imbroglio : 2019 Permutations Likely To Be Altered / Ahmad Lawan-led Faction Goes To Court Against Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.