Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking (32346 Views)

Police, NDLEA Bicker Over Confessional Video Of Suspects Arrested With Abba Kyar / Court Rules Baba Ijesha’s Confessional Statement Relevant And Admissible / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by jellington: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Since it is no more business as usual in political arena, many corrupt politician will be forced to retire .
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by boxypane(m): 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
When I was a child, I had no shoe.. They are all scammers...
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Felixv: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Did he confess that he was a thief and planning to come reloot the treasury.

I was hoping to read how he sold off all our assets to him and his friends.
how he laundered millions of dollars to his 4th wife

and how his company 'intels' monopolized oil and gas cargo at NPA, and still owes the government money --

“Intel is owing the federal government $200 million and we have not seen any evidence that they have paid the money, according to the report, everyone came for the public hearing, except Intel -House of reps report.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by itchie: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
That's the kind of honest man we need

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by SeyeMan(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
Godwin616:
What do you expect from someone who declared publicly that he will enrich his friends when he becomes the president. And that the people in South East should vote for him because one of his wives comes from the region. Its quite unfortunate. Is this the kind of leader Nigeria deserves. Is PMB and Atiku the best candidates for us? I think we deserve something better. These 2 candidates have serious shortcomings and we are now in a situation of chosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.

I agree with you that the two major candidates are bad, which is why I have made up my mind to vote for KINGSLEY MOGHALU and advice you to follow suit as we are not optionless
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by SeyeMan(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
itchie:
That's the kind of honest man we need

Honest you say; yes. But don't forget that he was also honest to let you know that he will use his office to enrich his friends. Now, let me ask you, why is Nigeria in this state it is in today, if not because of abuse of offices to plunder our Commonwealth to enrich a few.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
PDP will do anything to lay their hands on Nigeria treasury. A week to presidential election and no political killings, no distribution of TV, pressing iron, mobile phones, etc to voters, no dollars in private jets fly up an down, when was the last time Nigeria had fuel scarcity ? No public riot by labour congress. This time 4 years ago, Gani Adams got over 1 billion from Jonathan, most Yoruba obas got 60 million each from Jonathan, Olu falae got 100 million from Jonathan, Bode George got over 2 billions from Jonathan, even a relative who is a landlord got a plasma TV from PDP Lagos chapter.

We are not going back to that era of corruption.

PMB I salute.

U forgot 2 add that a day to buharis Lagos visit, d once impossible traffic in Apapa mysteriously disappeared
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Gandollar(f): 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Neoteny:

1. Hurts, not hurt

2. Lose, not loose

3. Sepulchre is not an adjective. It's a noun referring to a crypt-like burial chamber.

PDP....so dense.

Lol which one is dense jareh? No 3 aptly describes the Lifeless Sudanese.

Thanks for the clarification but go and correct yourself and thank me later.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Cluv: 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
sureboykris:
It takes a real man to admit wrong and promise to do better . Atiku is the man
check your brain olodo, you can easily deceive by Yahoo boys, olosho girls, mugu no 1 for Africa, next level. you can go back to Egypt alone.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by KunleyY19(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
And they want to comeback... Character is like smoke...Anyhow Anyhow E go still come out...
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by bizzibodi(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Confession ma foot!He shld tell us how much him & Jennifer has stolen & laundered from our common purse.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Yusman316(m): 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
jrusky:
This is one if the reason i like pdp they never deny any of their shortfall and started blaming IBB or Abacha unlike apc who always have someone to blame for being a failure.

What some one a real man is to accept responsibility for shortfall and be ready to mend things not like apc who will deny everything, start blame game and the most annoying thing about apc they failed and yet refused to accept talkless of mending things right.
So what u are saying is, it is okay for someone to break something while u are trying to fix what is broken, that same person that broke it kept pestering u that u ain't fixing it the write way. The question is why did he break it in the first place? PDP broke the country, APC is trying to fix the country, then PDP is screaming to high heavens that things ain't working. Who asked them to break it
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Friend01(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
jrusky:
This is one if the reason i like pdp they never deny any of their shortfall and started blaming IBB or Abacha unlike apc who always have someone to blame for being a failure.

What some one a real man is to accept responsibility for shortfall and be ready to mend things not like apc who will deny everything, start blame game and the most annoying thing about apc they failed and yet refused to accept talkless of mending things right.

You just proved your naivety.

Politicians will do or even say anything for you to sympathize with them.But when they come for the kill they will use you skull to drink soup.
No be today.

People like Atiku understands your naivety that is why he is sounding the way he does.

He may have good intentions, but I don't trust him enough.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Friend01(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Cluv:
check your brain olodo, you can easily deceive by Yahoo boys, olosho girls, mugu no 1 for Africa, next level. you can go back to Egypt alone.

You dey mind dem.

This ones will be cursing and shaming Oyinbo nit knowing that he has more capacity to be fooled.

If anybody should make such statement it should be people like Yar'adua (May Allah have mercy on him) not Alhaji Atiku.
There are many questions about him which I, as a person can't trust yet, not even now.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by creamylicious(f): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
PDP will do anything to lay their hands on Nigeria treasury. A week to presidential election and no political killings, no distribution of TV, pressing iron, mobile phones, etc to voters, no dollars in private jets fly up an down, when was the last time Nigeria had fuel scarcity ? No public riot by labour congress. This time 4 years ago, Gani Adams got over 1 billion from Jonathan, most Yoruba obas got 60 million each from Jonathan, Olu falae got 100 million from Jonathan, Bode George got over 2 billions from Jonathan, even a relative who is a landlord got a plasma TV from PDP Lagos chapter.

We are not going back to that era of corruption.

PMB I salute.
gbam!!! And retweet!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Okoroawusa: 10:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Atiku is honest because he admitted to be corrupt n negligence of duty on his part n that of his President to make sure that contractors given Nigeria's money carry out projects that would make Nigeria develop?

And young men n women r praising him?

Wonders shall never end!
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Neoteny(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gandollar:
Lol which one is dense jareh? No 3 aptly describes the Lifeless Sudanese.

Thanks for the clarification but go and correct yourself and thank me later.

Pride ignorant fukk.

A burial chamber is used to describe a person.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by somehow: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
If you want to slide into a stubborn woman's Honeypot, start taking all the blames and agree that you're wrong in everything. Once she sees that you're humble and willing, she will open legs for you.

This is the mental tactics Atiku is using, knowing fully well that we have more fish brains than logical thinkers in Nigeria.

If you fall for this, you're but a human being with a fish brain.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by seguno2: 1:56am On Feb 09, 2019
Olukat:
Atiku is ready to lead!

Responsibly instead of blaming everything and everyone for failure like incompetent Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by seguno2: 1:57am On Feb 09, 2019
WR0la:
Good day sir/ma,
I'm guest user of nairaland, i recently registered for this purpose. Please i need your financial assistance as little as it might be. My exam starts on Monday and I neither has food stuffs nor money on me. Please, kindly assist as you seem fit. God bless you.

Is something wrong with your hands
Can’t you wash/iron clothes for someone, run errands faithfully or be otherwise useful to earn money instead of begging like a person with no sense of self worth and dignity
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by seguno2: 1:58am On Feb 09, 2019
obajoey:
chai see all the laziest youths saying rubbish, chai.
"that he is admitting, that he is honest, that i will vote for him because he is honest that he is corrupt"
oluwa o

Someone raped your daughter and still come forward to tell you that he enjoyed it.

Are you not the lazy one here
Can you point out where/how he actually admitted that he is corrupt?
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Obagoal4u(m): 5:03am On Feb 09, 2019
Speak for yourself sir and not ur household unless there is undue influence on your part to your household
krepstone72:
I and my household are fully Atikulated, no turning back
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Gandollar(f): 5:25am On Feb 09, 2019
Neoteny:

Pride ignorant fukk.

A burial chamber is used to describe a person.

Read my siggy
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Neoteny(m): 7:07am On Feb 09, 2019
Gandollar:
Read my siggy

Yet you've been sounding stupid all along

Stupidity is like madness; you never know you're afflicted.
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by positive11: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2019
Hmmmmmmm when will my people wake up from this slumber because you hate pmd you now turn blind eye to the truth for some group to take 16billion on a project of no result and nothing happens to anybody about it and he still bold enough to come and say it. Its a big slap to the nation. My brothers rethink again, if the is not corruption, pls tell me what is corruption?
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by positive11: 7:28am On Feb 09, 2019
Mumu
Re: Atiku's Confessional Statement On Live TV, That Got People Talking by Lush100(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2019
this confession though a good move is all crap.
I mean bullshit.
u gave contractors job and they refused to deliver 25% of the job n u went to sleep or u just give another contractor thereby inflating the cist of the job.
u had the Senate, u had efcc, u had police,

u are now coming to tell Nigeria in a video.

if u are so genuine sorry,
state all the companies , the job they handle the amount u disbursed b the owners of the companies n file against them in Court.

pls don't play the ostrich,

we need new visioners .
I'm a bit disappointed in Atiku for this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu Campaign In Edo Central / Naira Notes Redesign: Central Bank Orders Commercial Banks To Work On Saturdays / 2023: I’m Fully With Tinubu - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.