Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad (1172 Views)

Lady Rejects Guy Because He Wanted To Take Her On A Date With 'Kabu Kabu' / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her / She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by Cosmass(f): 11:41pm On Aug 21, 2010
I came to spend the weekend with my boyfriend and he wanted me to accompany him to see a friend of his but I really was not in the mood to go see that his particular friend. He kept asking that we are meant to spend and go out together, that is it a bad thing for him to ask me to join him. I told him, I was indifferent and really don't want to go. I rather would have preferred maybe just going to the movies or a lounge, that's what I had in mind when he got back from work not going to see his friend. He didn't talk to me again and just left without saying a word. Here I am, all alone, thinking what to do.
Nairalanders am i in the wrong here and if so and if not, what can i do?
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by twinkle87(f): 11:55pm On Aug 21, 2010
i thot u meant mad as in MAD,
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by britgirlee(f): 12:01am On Aug 22, 2010
dump him, sulking like a baby, only going to get worse.
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by 5p1naz(m): 12:46am On Aug 22, 2010
Cosmass:

I came to spend the weekend with my boyfriend and he wanted me to accompany him to see a friend of his but I really was not in the mood to go see that his particular friend. He kept asking that we are meant to spend and go out together, that is it a bad thing for him to ask me to join him. I told him, I was indifferent and really don't want to go. I rather would have preferred maybe just going to the movies or a lounge, that's what I had in mind when he got back from work not going to see his friend. He didn't talk to me again and just left without saying a word. Here I am, all alone, thinking what to do.
Nairalanders am i in the wrong here and if so and if not, what can i do?

surf the internet angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by 1one: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2010
So because you are his girlfriend,your likes and interests should now be sieved through his own?,if you were not interested in going out with him wats the big deal in that, I'm trying really hard nt to rain caustic stones on your boyfriend so let me just press my reset button, When he comes back,seat him down and calmly express yourself,you love him,yes,he's your boyfriend,yes,but there are some things that still feed your individuality.He should understand
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by MOBO444(f): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2010
1one you a real sissy if ever there was one, you worship women and you must be very weak.
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by 1one: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

1one you a real sissy if ever there was one, you worship women and you must be very weak.
Is that saliva dripping from your mouth.?
Nurse!, Nurse!, why did you live this patient all to himself.
I'm sorry doctor,I went to get hm his pills
Then you would have called in s'meone to look after him
His case is very pathetic.
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2010
MOBO444:

Yu sure took the rite words out of mi mouth
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by release190(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2010
5p1naz:

surf the internet angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue

hehehehehe grin grin
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by femmy2010(m): 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2010
Just call him to tell him you were sorry that you just did not felt like going out.
You did not do any wrong but a sorry even when you are right has a way of making things work out well.
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by MOBO444(f): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2010
^^^^ Femmy2010 what kind of advice is that, he should leave her for good.
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by femmy2010(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2010
@Mobo,Simply because she was not in the mood to go out,the guy should dump her?
what happens to the bigger picture?
She feel sorry already.
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by double08(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2010
britgirlee:

dump him, sulking like a baby, only going to get worse.

I wont be surprised if you are not in a relationship angry angry
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by 1one: 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2010
ladunsky:

Yu sure took the rite words out of mi mouth
If these are the right words in you,
Then you must really be empty right now
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 23, 2010
@poster
you said:"was not in the mood to go see that his particular friend."
do you have a problem with this particular friend?! if yes then you should have told your bf well in advance about how you felt about this guy so that he doesnt make plans with him.

if you guys dont see each other too often then i would understand why the guy was pi$$ed off that you decided to stay home rather than coming with him. . . . . . . . .especially knowing that you had a BORING time by yourself.
so really?! being home by yourself was better than going with him?!

also remember that relationships are not solely about doing stuff that YOU like but about having a great time together (together being the important word here). if you expect to only do stuff that are rewarding TO YOU then i guess your ideas of relationship are misplaced.
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by release190(m): 1:50am On Aug 23, 2010
[size=15pt](coughs)
everybody open the the book of Epistles of mr.brownjay chapter 3 verse 2!
[/size]
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 23, 2010
^^^^^you are after me i guess. dont worry, my words aint nothing but words. you dont have to follow or even believe them
but thanks for noticing them! lol!
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by release190(m): 2:38am On Aug 23, 2010
(baffled)
What have i done thats making mr.brownie single me out~ grin grin
Re: He Wanted Me To Accompany Him And I Didn't, Now He's Mad by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 23, 2010
^^^i should ask YOU this question or would you rather that i gave a simple " you're wrong" answer would that be better for you?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stay Or Leave? / Girls What Would You Do In This Case? / Imagine This Long Distance Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.