Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! (10831 Views)

I Am Emotionally Damaged / Am Emotionally Down Right Now, What Should I Do? / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 7:30am On Feb 09, 2019
Good-day landers in house.
sorry for the lengthy and a bit boring story. but....
Please i need your help, strong and sincere advise.
am emotionally heart broken, scared and seriously depress at what is happening in my relationship now.
have been dating my girlfriend for about 5years now, we both love each other so much.

cutting d story short.

we both attend the same institution,while am in my finale,she's in a par-time program,200l to be precise. while she's currently in school attending lectures for some time now,am preparing for resumption due to the ASUU strike.

Of recent, she has been changing her attitude and character towards me to something else i really do not understand. all this started when i couldn't pick her calls because i was seriously unhappy with her recent i dont care attitude. recently i noticed she hardly pick my calls,takes about 1hour before replying my whatsapp text, sometimes blaming me for any failed plans or agreement,hardly apologize when she's knows that she is 101% wrong, even when i try to caution or correct her on this,she takes it personal,pretend she don't care and i will end up apologizing for both what i did and did not do,recently always taking advantage on my feelings for her cause she knows i love her so much.

of recent, have been generating this mindset that things between us isn't normal,have been worried and scared cause i love her so much and i don't want to loose her. so i had to text her yesterday that i don't like what's happening between us, i don't feel good or comfortable and this her recent attitude is not normal, i had to apologize and apologize both for what i may have done in the past, present and had to even apologize for my wrongs in future if actually it has anything to do with me..i told her all my feeling about her and that i cant bare the pains of loosing her.

she told me nothing has change between us and that i am her first love and she still love me..she keeps on telling me this anytime i try to dig deep on what is bothering her.

i was very scared, worried, bothered, and heart broken when she ask me if i still remembered a guy she told me about that lived very close to her elder sister's house, a friend of her elder sister's husband, i told her yes, and she told me this guy has been having feelings for her that this said guy has to tell her elder sister's husband that he is liking her.

i was so worried and scared cause this is my first love and i love her so much, and i myself knows she still loves me, at that moment,i dnt even bothered to ask more about the guy,i started expressing my feeling 2 her, that i dnt want to loose her,i love her so much and wants 2 have a future with her, i just keep saying things i really cant remember and alots of promises i made, telling and pleading to her not to hurt me with all this.

i try to ask her about her feelings and her own side of the storygrin, she wouldn't say cause she said i overreacted when she told me,i told her i was only scared of loosing her and she keeps on telling me that she still love me and that nothing has change between us. told me not to think much about it that she is still with me..

please landers in the house grin especially the females, please i need your advise, please, i really dnt know if i should be patient with her or my days with her are numbered...please no matter how short,lengthy and hurtful it is, please i need your MATURED advise!!..

Thanks!
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Justpd: 7:35am On Feb 09, 2019
ASUU have called off the strike.
Please I beg you in the name of anything you serve,

go back to school.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by dcommissioner: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2019
She gat your full balls Mahn..
She will dump u soon...

52 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2019
You're already dating yourself

34 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 09, 2019
My dear please just take some *lionheart * pills and you'll be fine.

Your girl is on the way out.. The signs are too crystal to ignore.

You put all your cards on the table, now she knows there's no trump card.

What to do? Just give her some space, like just blank out and see what happens.

Let's see if she would *fight* for you.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2019
Justpd:
ASUU have called off the strike. Please I beg you in the name of anything you serve,

go back to school.
am already preparing 2. but why did you say so?
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2019
Orla234:

thanks alot...

it hurtsss alott.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Justpd: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2019
united442:

am already preparing 2.
but why did you say so?

So You can find other girls, if that's your priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2019
dcommissioner:
She gat your full balls Mahn..
She will dump u soon...
okay thankss..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2019
Justpd:

So You can find other girls, if that's your priority.
thanks...
i just don't want to love againn...its hurts like hell...!
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Tchalz(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2019
You are in deep sh¡t trust me...Better swim out else you will drown . That girl is seeing another, take it or leave it.

11 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:54am On Feb 09, 2019
Just find your way out bro... cheesycheesy Don't give a lady any chance to play with your emotions

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2019
Orla234:

You put all your cards on the table, now she knows there's no trump card.

What to do? Just give her some space, like just blank out and see what happens.

Let's see if she would *fight* for you.

wow...thanks for this..i was thinking of this too but was scared she may not have let use the word *power* (emotionally) to fight for me back, probably thinking maybe she needs me, fight and get her back..
i really really dnt know..
am confused..
am jst scared, never been this depress like this before..
u are female,please just helping with any skills or pattern to win her backnif there is..i know she still very much with me and still love me, but deep down in my heart, its like am fighting a lost BATTLE.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Just find your way out bro... cheesycheesy Don't give a lady any chance to play with your emotions

true...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Cholls(m): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2019
my brother what you should be doing now is to prepare for your heartbreak...cuz that babe is gone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by enuk80(m): 8:02am On Feb 09, 2019
the best thing to do at this stage is to walk away from her and never look back. don't allow your emotions eat you up. you already saw the signs that she no longer need you again but you are just trying to force yourself on her.

Op , let her go. She has too many baggages and she is seeing someone else. Besides, you are just an option, you are not her choice.

Try to look for another girl and when you do, don't tell her how scared you are of losing her. Be the man in the relationship and don't let any girl manipulate you neither play with your emotions.

So bro, man up and stop behaving like a child standing in the sun

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 8:09am On Feb 09, 2019
enuk80:
the best thing to do at this stage is to walk away from her and never look back. don't allow your emotions eat you up. you already saw the signs that she no longer need you again but you are just trying to force yourself on her.

Op , let her go. She has too many baggages and she is seeing someone else. Besides, you are just an option, you are not her choice.

Try to look for another girl and when you do, don't tell her how scared you are of losing her. Be the man in the relationship and don't let any girl manipulate you neither play with your emotions.

So bro, man up and stop behaving like a child standing in the sun

thanks alot...
but its not that easy bro..no matter how hard i try to overlook it and pretend i care less, the more it hurt me the most..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by akaahs(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2019
Guy its hurt seeing the one you love not loving you back or varnishing right in front of you. I'm currently facing the same issues as u. Trust me just believe its well and accept what ever happens, things will never remain the same again. Just remain cool and watch what happen. Never beg any body to stay in ur life.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by plagiarism1: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2019
You're a sissy. You're begging her.
You should be the lion king but he'll no, she's in full control.
You even went to the extent of letting her know you love her.

Bro, you're the puppet. Just forget her. Block her and delete her from your life.
You're weak n vulnerable. Unfortunately, girls don't like nice people

Your solution lies here on nairaland. Click, read, meditate n ask questions

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

The way up is the way down, the way down is the way up- Sir Haddon

Derail much we have, drills we now have.

Courtesy to: Hardon the Great

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2019
plagiarism1:
You're a sissy. You're begging her.
You should be the lion king but he'll no, she's in full control.
You even went to the extent of letting her know you love her.

Bro, you're the puppet. Just forget her. Block her and delete her from your life.
You're weak n vulnerable. Unfortunately, girls don't like nice people

Your solution lies here on nairaland. Click, read, meditate n ask questions

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

The way up is the way down, the way down is the way up- Sir Haddon

all thesame, thank..i accept the fact that am weak..it jst broke me down..
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by lilmax(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2019
see wetin love dey do my guy grin

8 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by irumole1975: 8:21am On Feb 09, 2019
Where is @Harddon

Dating drill
Harddon dating drill is your best companion.

READ IT DAILY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by plagiarism1: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2019
united442:

all thesame, thank..i accept the fact that am weak..it jst broke me down..
Many of us were once like you 'WEAK'. Taking responsibility for ones weekness is a good sign of growth.

Please, dont call her again. Stop chatting her, avoid her at all cost. Spent time with friends. If she loves you for real she will come back within at least 3month.
That link would make you master your masculinity

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by enuk80(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2019
united442:

thanks alot...
but its not that easy bro..no matter how hard i try to overlook it and pretend i care less, the more it hurt me the most..

Then you are not ready to move on with your life.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2019
plagiarism1:

Many of us were once like you 'WEAK'. Taking responsibility for ones weekness is a good sign of growth.

Please, dont call her again. Stop chatting her, avoid her at all cost. Spent time with friends. If she loves you for real she will come back within at least 3month.
That link would make you master your masculinity

thanksss...
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2019
enuk80:

Then you are not ready to move on with your life.
thanksss...am ready...it will try...
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by kullozone(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2019
This type will eventually commit suicidesmiley

3 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Irenemmeso(f): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2019
Op, there is 98% chances that the girl would leave you soon! I'm sorry, it hurts
You said you have been dating her for 5years now and you both are still schooling under your parents care. My dear the gal is not seeing any future with you, but she is seeing a future with the other guy who is independent and telling her about marriage.

Loll don't mind me ooo, this is mere assumption grin grin
Face your studies dear, don't let this affect your studies ok

6 Likes

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 9:40am On Feb 09, 2019
kullozone:
This type will eventually commit suicidesmiley

lolxx...i dey mad?grin

say naa wetti?
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by sacx: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2019
This shi.t is hilarious grin.

1 Like

Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by united442(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2019
Irenemmeso:
Op, there is 98% chances that the girl would leave you soon! I'm sorry, it hurts
You said you have been dating her for 5years now and you both are still schooling under your parents care. My dear the gal is not seeing any future with you, but she is seeing a future with the other guy who is independent and telling her about marriage.

Loll don't mind me ooo, this is mere assumption grin grin
Face your studies dear, don't let this affect your studies ok

okay thankss..
we stated dating in our early 20s.
Re: Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! by Biglittlelois(f): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2019
You are an overly emotional guy, ladies don't respect over emotional guys, we tend to take advantage of that, next time learn to balance rationality with emotions.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Wonder Why My Parent Insisted I Must Marry From Village / Have You Experienced This During Sexual Inter Course? / Women Are Like Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.