Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Is Biased ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is Biased ? (622 Views)

AGF Is Biased, In His Pronouncement On Kogi Ekections / Nigerian Military Condemns CNN For Their Biased Report On Their Interview / Ayo Oritsejafor Is Biased May God Forgive Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Is Biased ? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2010
I have come to noticed that whenever Goodluck Jonathan travel to South south or South East he wil spends 2 to 3 days on a state visit for example when he travels to Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, etc he spend more than a day and he feel more relaxed and secured among his people, But whenever he want to visit any state in the South west and North it will be a different story with just a day visits for example his visits to Oyo state, Gombe,zamfara, kaduna, and his recent visit to Kogi state all is just a day working visits.

What did you see to this.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Biased ? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2010
please i needs your respond to this national matter.

Thank you

Janet
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Biased ? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2010
na by force ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Biased ? by komando: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2010
Very silly post
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Biased ? by chyz(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2010
barnabasj:

I have come to noticed that whenever Goodluck Jonathan travel to South south or South East he wil spends 2 to 3 days on a state visit for example when he travels to Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, etc he spend more than a day and he feel more relaxed and secured among his people, But whenever he want to visit any state in the South west and North it will be a different story with just a day visits for example his visits to Oyo state, Gombe,zamfara, kaduna, and his recent visit to Kogi state all is just a day working visits.

how many days did he spend in the South East? 0

[size=15pt]Dumb Thread[/size]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Biased ? by unipol(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2010
you can sleep in the north for him, i have an apartment for you there.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Biased ? by ikeyman00(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2010
@@@@@@@@

hahha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Biased ? by oderemo(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2010
he will stay 5 days in kopenhagen next time.
keep your heater on , you hear. shocked shocked grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Biased ? by rebranded(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2010
His visits dont do anything to the common man, except the governor that believes his ranking has increased due to the presidents visit

if he likes sef u can move permanently to the SS or SE, doesnt change anything
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Biased ? by KnowAll(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2010
In fact I would suggest more visits of the President OR better still the VP to the States, that way the GOVERNORS would be kept on their tows. Obviously if the President comes to your States and spends a few hours, it is clear the Governor of that state has not being performing. If the President have several projects to commision in the state he would not be spending a few hours in any State, he would be there for days.

So if Mr President was in your state for a few hours, you should be asking your Governor what he has being doing with the allocation accrued to the state. Abi President go dey look Governor for face after commisioning just one project
. undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Biased ? by Adonike(m): 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2010
Thank you mr. KnowAll!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Biased ? by Bialegend(m): 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2010
barnabasj:

@OP, i think you are the one being biased. In your bid to score your awusa/fulani/Yoruba cheap point, you refuse to mention which of any of the South East states that he traveled to and spent 100days there. May be, i do not know that Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom are all South East states in nigerian context? Tell me more about what i do not know please.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why The 2011 Battle Will Be Fought Online / 21 Youth Groups Endorse Nyako’s Re-election Bid ! / 2011: Ibb, Saraki, Others In Trouble !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.