Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ayo Oritsejafor Is Biased May God Forgive Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Oritsejafor Is Biased May God Forgive Him (1456 Views)

AGF Is Biased, In His Pronouncement On Kogi Ekections / May God Forbid That Any Government Will Repeat What Gej's Did – Oby Ezekwesil / CAN Under Oritsejafor Is Religious Arm Of PDP — CPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Oritsejafor Is Biased May God Forgive Him by money4cash(m): 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2011
[b]It is with utmost sadness of my heart to read what you wrote as an article or Press Release asking that Buhari should be arrested out of circulation in Nigeria. I understand your concern about the annihilation going on in the Northern part of Nigeria, and I concur it must be stopped. However, it is uncharacteristic of leaders of any shade or shape or format to release a statement of guilt on a person when no law court had found him guilty. It is also a contraption of facts available to all that somebody could be called a sponsor of the riots going on in Nigeria when we all know the source and reason for it. Please, as representatives of the faith of Christ in our society, we should guide our hearts with all diligence in reasoning to ensure we do not conflagate the already tensed situation into a total tribal war. I cannot remember when you came out to ask the goverment to arrest all the Niger/Delta war lords that pummelled our nations resources for years unending (many of whom you know and protect. many of whom pay tithes of gun-running profits to you) , but now that your political affiliated party of corrupt entities are about to be challenged in courts of public opinion and the law courts, it is now pertinent in your "divinely inspired wisdom" to ask for the head of a man who you hate with passion. The lives of those killed in Warri and co are not precious to you because it is a battle of prominence and relevance that you believe in. I have always said it and preached it, that until we destroy the corruption in our churches, our society will remain corrupt. I am so disappointed in your fanning of the embers of national disunity on the sentimental Press Release. I still love you because I am commanded by my Lord. God is not deceived.[/b]
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Is Biased May God Forgive Him by iwantto(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2011
Be careful with ur utterances. It is his insightful judgement of the current crisis so u should just keep ur mouth shut or say ur own opinion rather than coming here to castigate a man of God. Shame on you.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Is Biased May God Forgive Him by miqos02(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2011
money4cash:

[b]It is with utmost sadness of my heart to read what you wrote as an article or Press Release asking that Buhari should be arrested out of circulation in Nigeria. I understand your concern about the annihilation going on in the Northern part of Nigeria, and I concur it must be stopped. However, it is uncharacteristic of leaders of any shade or shape or format to release a statement of guilt on a person when no law court had found him guilty. It is also a contraption of facts available to all that somebody could be called a sponsor of the riots going on in Nigeria when we all know the source and reason for it. Please, as representatives of the faith of Christ in our society, we should guide our hearts with all diligence in reasoning to ensure we do not conflagate the already tensed situation into a total tribal war. I cannot remember when you came out to ask the goverment to arrest all the Niger/Delta war lords that pummelled our nations resources for years unending (many of whom you know and protect. many of whom pay tithes of gun-running profits to you) , but now that your political affiliated party of corrupt entities are about to be challenged in courts of public opinion and the law courts, it is now pertinent in your "divinely inspired wisdom" to ask for the head of a man who you hate with passion. The lives of those killed in Warri and co are not precious to you because it is a battle of prominence and relevance that you believe in. I have always said it and preached it, that until we destroy the corruption in our churches, our society will remain corrupt. I am so disappointed in your fanning of the embers of national disunity on the sentimental Press Release. I still love you because I am commanded by my Lord. God is not deceived.[/b]
pastor bakare said it in his sermon yesterday.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Is Biased May God Forgive Him by Becomricho: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2011
mikeansy,   Why are you people telling the world lies. You know that buhari does not have anything to do with the violent, but more of the way nigerian react to issue. mostly in the north. The issue is most nigerian more than 80% of nigerian want the country to be divided.

mikeansy, stop telling lies, nigerian are killing themself because election was rigged in the north and south. even watch CNN. the reporter show you under age voting on CNN.

What are the solution.   I do not think Ayo Oritsejafor, it is may be a party in nigeria trying to use him to win an election. if jonathan does that, it create more problem.

Let tell the whole world the truth, there was an agreement between the north and south to rotate power but it was a gentleman agreement. mostly between members of the elite. the south kept his part of the agreement. olusegun Obasanjo hand over to Yar adua.  but yar adua dies. Where the north lost thier turn since jonathan has to become president. And the north believe they should continue . This is where the problem is.

Why the problem, because the north rule nigeria for 40 years and refused to allow southerner to come to power. Do there is a power divide.  So nobody truth the north anymore. while if the north

What it means, is that the north has to wait till 2019, look I am telling you , the north would overthrow Jonathan very soon. If you know nigeria politics. So we should be talking of solution.

New CNN interview

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/04/20/nigeria.president.interview/index.html?iref=allsearch

old interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APz4NKo4ycE

The issue is most nigerian more than 80% of nigerian want the country to be divided. even in the north, but some corrupt, greedy people who are members of a mafia do not because of thier business. But which one is important, People lifes or some people business.

The issue of christain been killed is because southerners are mostly christain , while northerners are mostly muslim.

the issue is , the north would not agree, so we are better off dividing the country to save the people life .

Look if I am Jonathan goodluck , I will not be living in the north at this moment. Northerners would successfully overthrow him. look at the location of asorock . It would be like orkar and they would blow up everything.  So how long can he work based on lucky. I am an engineer, I dont work by emotion but by logic.

that why i said i should be president. they would not have had the problem.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Is Biased May God Forgive Him by Becomricho: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2011
hm

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Is Biased May God Forgive Him by sirjec(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2011
You people  should leave Ayo alone.

He said the truth. Truth is bitter but must be said. Everybody is scared of calling for Buhari's arrest, But a man of God is not scares of anyone.

Let us assume the vote was rigged, who did it? The innocent people that have been killed? If Buhari knew he was going to win, why did he want to merge with ACN, why did he cry when the merger failed? Buhari knew he was going to lose. He planned his game so well. Imagine as at morning of the election day, he started complaining of PDP rigging somewhere even without seeing the result.

Let Buhari tell us who called him and told him about the rigging that morning. Besides, before that time, he said he was not going to court, but his party can. How can someone be who is sure of winning be dwelling much on failure. When Jonathan was asked, he was sure he'll win. Opinion polls showed even before the election that he was the most favourite.

Why are we not recalling the northern politician that vowed that the north will not fold their arms and watch Goodluck rule them. I personally I knew Buhari and their supporters were up to something but I didn't know they were going to vent their frustration on innocent souls.

Buhari should have been jailed if it were in a developed country.

@Mikeansy, You are right. Atiku and other northerners campaigned for power to be returned to the north. Now we know their game and we are smarter than them.

Border were closed before the election because we know their game of importing human beings from neighbouring country to come and vote like they had always done even during census. We defeated them and they now started using children, lol. We have children too in the south. Did Buhari say anything about the children?  He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Why is this country like this? The northern tyranny and no vision. They can go into suicide bombings or terrorism, that shows we are not they have no vision.

We need to divide this country to as many group as want a country. we need peace
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Is Biased May God Forgive Him by money4cash(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2011
if u think Buhari is responsible, what then the Federal Government waiting for. he dares Jonathan to arrest him if he can because he knew he has no skeleton in his cupboard. Oritsejafor comments is uncall for.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor Is Biased May God Forgive Him by buchio7(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
i do nt believe dat buhari has a hand in destruction dat has taken place in d north of nigeri and for anyone to directly accuse him of masterminding same is mischief.

A good point made earlier was d incidents of kidnap,killings in both d niger-delta which was treated with utter unseriousness even to d point of pacifying d kingpins who perpetrated such acts with contracts as well as sending dere minions on govt,sponsored oversea courses.

buhari is nt d issue here so let him be. Jonathan shd man up n be d president 22mill + voters chose rather dan chasing shadows.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Inauguration To Gulp 5 Billion Naira! / Latest On Akwa Ibom State Election Petition Tribunal / Yoruba ‘re Endangered Species In The North – HID Awolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.