Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,223 members, 7,846,056 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Snacks Tutorial!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snacks Tutorial!! (218 Views)

He Bought Condoms And Snacks, But His Girlfriend Did Not Come. He Then Did This / What Is The Name Of This Snacks? Is It Good For Your Health? (picture) / Man Heartbroken After GF He Bought Car For, Dumped Him For Guy Who Bought Snacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snacks Tutorial!! by Harnueholuwhar: 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Learn how to make the following with a step by step guide, trust me you will be proud of yourself after trying any of this below.

Section 1
1. Peanuts
2. Coconut candy
3. Jelly Donut
4. Egg-roll
5. Buns
6. Cake
7. Pop corn
8. Scottish shortbread

Section 2
In this section, you will be learning how to do the following,

1. Bake without an oven
2. How to preserve fresh tomatoes
3. Make carrot oil
4. Coconut oil
5. Make mayonnaise
6. Make ice - cream without an ice - cream maker

Note: To be part of this tutorial, you need a fee of #5000 mind you the first 30 people will be paying a fee of #3000. Join my whatsapp group via link to begin http://smarturl.it/Learn2DoSnacks

Take advantage of this opportunity and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me Through My Signature If U Need An Hairdresser / Mr 2kay Releases Sade / It Works! Talk To A Doctor Now On Jaracare.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.