Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState (8266 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by celebgistz2: 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
A video of a bride reportedly chasing her groom to a shopping mall in Warri, Delta after he called it quits at the altar has gone viral.

According to reports, the couple were tying the knot in Delta but the groom suddenly dumped the woman at the altar and made his way to Robinson plaza were intercepted a large crowd that begged him to listen to his woman.

The distraught bride could be seen putting her hands on her head and pleading with the seemingly upset groom to accept her back and let them proceed with the wedding.

The groom however seemed determined to walk out of the relationship even at such sensitive time. It is unclear what made the groom come to such decision but in the past, it has been heard that cheating couples are often dumped at the altar when discovered.

Watch the video HERE

Source:https://www.mtetimes.com/2019/general/bride-in-tears-as-she-chases-groom-after-being-dumped-at-the-altar-in-delta-state
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by celebgistz2: 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wow
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Jessyjack(f): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Only God knows what he saw or heard....

But I seriously hope it's not a publicity stunt.... Don't have MB to waste...
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by BlueAir: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
If she's truly a cheater then I hail and bow in respect to this guy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Richdad50(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
No woman deserves this level of open shame even if it as a result of cheating. A real man breaks a cheating relationship without much ado or noise. He quietly walks away to save his pride and that of the cheater.

#Richdad

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by lilmax(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
of course she cheated

weak men accept cheating partners

8 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Randy100: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
If it is cheating, the man should be celebrated.

5 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Gentleziggy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
She might have offended him
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by joseo: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
He shouldn't have gone to the venue in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by daben1(m): 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
When she was receiving it from another guy, she think say she Dey do the guy...

3 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by GoldChest(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pay back was a hit back to back

5 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Korllami007: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Probably the guy got to know that his wife to be have sex with her ex a day before their wedding.

6 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Martinez39(m): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Very good.
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by HopeAlive14(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Matthew 1:18 (NLT) "This is how Jesus the Messiah was born. His mother, Mary, was engaged to be married to Joseph. But before the marriage took place, while she was still a virgin, she became pregnant through the power of the Holy Spirit."

Verse 19 "Joseph, her fiance, was a good man and did not want to disgrace her publicly, so he decided to break the engagement quietly."

May the wisdom of God guide us in all our actions.

4 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by generationz(f): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Richdad50:
No woman deserves this level of open shame even if it as a result of cheating. A real man breaks a cheating relationship without much ado or noise. He quietly walks away to safe his pride and that of the cheater.

#Richdad

I like you

You seem like an easygoing guy

why do you post those pictures after all your comments though?

2 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by DMerciful(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
That word real-man is a scam!
Richdad50:
No woman deserves this level of open shame even if it as a result of cheating. A real man breaks a cheating relationship without much ado or noise. He quietly walks away to safe his pride and that of the cheater.

#Richdad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Kurtis02(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
I'm impressed....

Karma issa banger.
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Biglittlelois(f): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad

Thank you.
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by starbuck(f): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
Heaven knows I can never beg a man who decided to disgrace himself at the alter because it's definitely not me
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
starbuck:
Heaven knows I can never beg a man who decided to disgrace himself at the alter because it's definitely not me
Don't tell me you wouldn't feel sad and heartbroken...

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
The guy ended up disgracing both himself and his wife to be ... How will both families feel?? sadsad
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by bioman: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad
A real Man? On the ground of cheating,what he did is the best. Giving it back to her in greater measure.
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by bioman: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Korllami007:
Probably the guy got to know that his wife to be have sex with her ex a day before their wedding.
Exactly what happened yo a friend.
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by bioman: 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
starbuck:
after cheating a day to the wedding? Don't beg. You are right.

3 Likes

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Lightangel65: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
This kind of breakup is so epic,. I wish I could see her face so full of despair, lol.
Seeing women in despair is so satisfactory.

I don't really care about the reason though, but it's very dope

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Korllami007: 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
bioman:
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by ElsonMorali: 9:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Not good.

The man should have respected his family and canceled the wedding quietly.

Now they are all an object of shame and ridicule.
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Korllami007: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
bioman:

This sh*t is very common among ladies, f*cking their ex days before marriage as good bye sex. My friend smashed his ex some days before her engagement. I was confused I didn't know whether to hail my guy or pity the husband to be grin .

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Lightangel65: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
ElsonMorali:
Not good.

The man should have respected his family and canceled the wedding quietly.

Now they are all an object of shame and ridicule.

Lol,
What he did was the right thing to do.
And he gets to see her in despair.
Boul of pleasure.

I would like to pull a stunt like this just for fun.
To see faces of women in despair
Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by omotolly22(f): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
I really feel sorry for her , nobody deserve such a thing no matter what she did

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by ElsonMorali: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lightangel65:

Lol,
What he did was the right thing to do.
And he gets to see her in despair.
Boul of pleasure.

I would like to pull a stunt like this just for fun.
To see faces of women in despair

And what would you have gained from that?

If you have a sister that you love, imagine her being dumped at the altar while you and your family members, fully dressed and seated in church, partake in her pain and shame.

It is a childish move. You may have disgraced her, but you'd have also disgraced yourself, your friends, your parents, their friends, your siblings and their own friends.

Now, ask yourself, is it worth it?

1 Like

Re: Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState by Ifylele(f): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Chai! I pity the girl/bride. Why that same day na? The guy bleeped up abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Met / How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? / How To Get And bed A Girl In 5day Guy Only (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.