Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,112 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu (7997 Views)

Sowore Condemns Attack On Tinubu-Shettima Bishop At Dei Dei Market In Abuja / Tinubu-Shettima Bishop Almost Lynched At Dei Dei Market Abuja (Photos) / Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2019
gidgiddy:

Exactly. The British conquered all of us and made us Nigerians. Sometimes In life, people have to strive and fight for their freedom. It is honourable thing for people to fight their freedom and that's what we did. We may not have succeeded but we have our best shot. Yes we suffered and lost many but there is very few things in life worth dying for such as freedom

Only God knows that you people on the other side can never attempt any action towards your own freedom. Lord Lugard decreed in 1914 that you will be a Nigerian and so shall you be forever.

At least our people tried to change that for themselves, something you people can never ever do.
You yeebos are terrible people, when JTU aguyi ironsi took over power, I wander why ojuku didn't secede.

Well, you can wail all you like, if you wanna secede from Nigeria, there is a process involve in it, Yoruba's are not as dumb as yeebos who do things the wrong way.

You saw the way every other tribes was forced to step down for two Yoruba men in 1999, when it's time for us to leave Nigeria, we will. For now we still dey enjoy Niger delta oil.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Seun lalasticlala rule 2
You have to grow up boy.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2019
Moferere:

I don't argue with men of lil virtues okay
poto poto boy, you can't argue with men of lil virtues but you can quote them abi grin sense is far from most of you yeebos grin
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by dadark: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2019
dvdwed:
The division being promoted by Buhari on all fronts,igbo - yoruba division, Benue trough divisions ,he just couldn't build himself into the father of the nation role.
No patriot will him.

nonesense...you igbos dont understand how to coexist with others....its always trouble with una....

you people always think only your way is right....

go abroad....people abroad complain about una too....
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by dadark: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2019
Omololu001:
You have to grow up boy.

na so them be....first they piss you off and then they shout foul....

i dont remember sef how often i was banned sef on this forum because of them....
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by dadark: 8:33am On Feb 10, 2019
OkirikaNwankwo:

Peter Obi was in that market when the APC guys came.

that was reason enough....??

you people are only makin unnecessery trouble for una selves....
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2019
dadark:

na so them be....first they piss you off and then they shout foul....

i dont remember sef how often i was banned sef on this forum because of them....
I was surprised after reading his last message, he was the one that first quoted me saying trash, I didn't call seun or anyone else.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by dadark: 8:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Omololu001:
I was surprised after reading his last message, he was the one that first quoted me saying trash, I didn't call seun or anyone else.

i dont bother to report them....for what....??

but they are very fast to report you....

fee dee fee is realy their party....fee dee fee ran immediately to western nations to complain what is actualy national betrayal....

let them have that useless party....fee dee fee belongs to the south east only....

what a shame....they both behave the same....
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2019
dadark:

i dont bother to report them....for what....??

but they are very fast to report you....

fee dee fee is realy their party....fee dee fee ran immediately to western nations to complain what is actualy national betrayal....

let them have that useless party....fee dee fee belongs to the south east only....

what a shame....they both behave the same....
yeebos are just so terrible.
Obi once called APC Yoruba party, just imagine the way this people will wail if tinubu or fashola calls APGA or PDP a Igbo paty.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by gidgiddy: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2019
Omololu001:
You yeebos are terrible people, when JTU aguyi ironsi took over power, I wander why ojuku didn't secede.

Well, you can wail all you like, if you wanna secede from Nigeria, there is a process involve in it, Yoruba's are not as dumb as yeebos who do things the wrong way.

You saw the way every other tribes was forced to step down for two Yoruba men in 1999, when it's time for us to leave Nigeria, we will. For now we still dey enjoy Niger delta oil.

Yorubas are always looking for reasons to hide the fact that they don't have the backbone to ever stand up for their freedom

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2019
Omololu001:
I've never traveled out if the south west, but I can bet my money on it, Yoruba's living and working in Igbo land is not up to 5% of your population in Yoruba land.

Infact they can't be more than 100,000.
bro I am not an Igbo
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by dadark: 9:38am On Feb 10, 2019
Omololu001:
Obi once called APC Yoruba party, just imagine the way this people will wail if tinubu or fashola calls APGA or PDP a Igbo paty.

they love playin victim....

they think we must vote fee dee fee now or it means we dont like them....

what type of miserable democracy do this people want sef....??

they are sayin,we either do what they want or they dont want nigeria no more....

they are like dictators....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by meccuno: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

I fear for your people. Always remember that you have the MOST to lose by far. How many Igbo children know their village or Igboland?
please your concerns are not needed. thank God you said we have the most to loose by far. remember in your statement that "We" all would loose. and the truth is, after 3 years of death what is worse than that? i tell your likes that the world is not and can never be STATIC. it revolves. today would be your turn tomorrow would be the turn of others. so the question is, how would you react or feel when the same treatment done to the Igbos would be done to you? you cannot always be in the drivers seat. and dont ever believe that it would be a straight win. even those who you think cannot fight back have strengths too. God can never be partial. for if you hold someone down, you yourself would remain on the ground too. be very wise in your thoughts and actions cause what goes around comes around.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by meccuno: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2019
Omololu001:
you're a dumb pig. Who get time for your useless poto poto people Can you show me where I wrote that the Igbo clan should be wiped out? If APGA goes to a market to campaign in aba or Onitsha, and Hausa's block their entry, you pigs would have been beating your chest.
Nobody has the monopoly of violence, the people that will suffer it more are the people that find their selves at the wrong states/regions.

Foolish hypocrite, go and preach to nnamdi kanu grin
grin grin grin grin grin.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by meccuno: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2019
Omololu001:

ACN Which is now in APC is a yoruba party. dominated mostly by yorubas.
APGA is an Igbo party . dominated mostly by igbos . so what is your point exactly
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
bro I am not an Igbo
I'm not saying you're Igbo bro.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by kettykin: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Omololu001:
ojuku said more than this in 1967 grin

Yeebos said more than this in 2015 grin

You're a comedian

Ojukwu said more than that in 1960 , do you realise how many Nigerian soldiers were wasted in the futile attempt to capture Ojukwu Dead or Alive , 98% of the 2nd Divison was wasted more than twice and the GOC murtala muhhamed was sent on unofficial exxhile by a Biafran Major, the 3rd Division was reduce from35,000 fighting ment to 300 men who managed to narrowly escape with their lives while their GOC black scorpion had to be replaced. Obasanjo is still nursing wounds inflicted on him by biafrans while Babangida is has not recevered from near death experience in the hands of Biafrans.

Igbos would not have have been more PDP than Goodluck Jonathan , Nigerians and all lovers of peace should thank Jonathan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
kettykin:

Ojukwu said more than that in 1960 , do you realise how many Nigerian soldiers were wasted in the futile attempt to capture Ojukwu Dead or Alive , 98% of the 2nd Divison was wasted more than twice and the GOC murtala muhhamed was sent on unofficial exxhile by a Biafran Major, the 3rd Division was reduce from35,000 fighting ment to 300 men who managed to narrowly escape with their lives while their GOC black scorpion had to be replaced. Obasanjo is still nursing wounds inflicted on him by biafrans while Babangida is has not recevered from near death experience in the hands of Biafrans.

Igbos would not have have been more PDP than Goodluck Jonathan , Nigerians and all lovers of peace should thank Jonathan
ojuku wasted millions of yeebos life, while none of his family member died.

A lot of yeebos starved to death, while none of ojuku family member starved to death.

Ojuku fled while he was about to be captured by the Nigerian military, but will tell yeebos youth to fight to death.

Ojuku was a coward just like nnamdi kanu
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by IbrahimDamola: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
etrouble:

Do Igbos have the right to deny Hausas right to the market in their own land, that is, in Hausa land? Did Yorubas stop Obituary from campaigning in Computer Village in Lagos and other parts of Yoruba land? These Igbos are just pathetic, it's good you are trying the rubbish with Hausas, they will teach you a lesson that you will never forget.

Just like the hausas suyalized our Yoruba skull in mile 12 and Ile ife some years ago. grin
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Moferere: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Omololu001:
poto poto boy, you can't argue with men of lil virtues but you can quote them abi grin sense is far from most of you yeebos grin

Ṣé orúkọ ibo ni Mofe?

You need to go for deliverance.

ọ̀dẹ̀ òṣì
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 12:07am On Feb 11, 2019
Moferere:

Ṣé orúkọ ibo ni Mofe?

You need to go for deliverance.

ọ̀dẹ̀ òṣì
mtcheww

Even oyinbos sabi speak Yoruba.

And those trash you wrote up there is fucking wrong.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Moferere: 2:20am On Feb 11, 2019
Omololu001:
mtcheww
Even oyinbos sabi speak Yoruba.
And those trash you wrote up there is fucking wrong.
Ọmọ Yorùbá jọ ní àwa méjèèjì, ṣùgbọ́n, o gọ̀
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Omololu001: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2019
Moferere:

Ọmọ Yorùbá jọ ní àwa méjèèjì, ṣùgbọ́n, o gọ̀
k dumb boy.
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by victorisreal02: 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Parada:
If you are not Igbo I would have tried believing you but I know your father n their forefathers perished lying example is the two million of your kind they lied to n wasted in the Biafra war. This your lie is not believable. I am not sorry.

This no lie.

And please, you should learn how to speak to people even if you feel you might be doing that hiding behind your internet device, you don't know who really knows you, just for your own safety

So, Be warned
Re: Photos Of Cars Burnt As APC Thugs Clash With Igbo Traders At Dei Dei Market, Abu by Parada: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
I post my pix anywhere n every
You can go to hell
My stand is my stand
I know for a fact you are a born liar m will perish lying. I will not n can’t believe a word from your bigoted lying mouth. Do your worse n go to hell.
victorisreal02:

This no lie.

And please, you should learn how to speak to people even if you feel you might be doing that hiding behind your internet device, you don't know who really knows you, just for your own safety

So, Be warned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pandora Papers: I Am Yet To Receive Invitation From EFCC – Peter Obi / What Wikileaks Has Taught Me - Thisday Editor / Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Remain One Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.