Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano (3453 Views)

Makinde Dumps Wike, Agrees To Lead Atiku Mega Rally In Ibadan / Ihedioha Renovates Dan Anyiam Stadium Ahead Of May 29 Handover Inauguration / Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by weownthewest: 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
I will say this again for all who have ears to hear kano votes will shock buhari to the extent that he may not recover from the shock.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by popez: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Dannyset:
Lolz!
I know you will want to prove to us that the crowd is more than Buhari's. While doing that, let's us also know if as a result of the crowd Atiku will defeat Buhari in Kano.

PDP will cry in Kano

Why are you crying? undecided
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by popez: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin

This was Jonathan in Kano in 2015, and at the end of the day, he got less than 15% of the votes grin grin grin

Jonathan is a southern Christian, Atiku is a Fulani Muslim.

Stop Embarrassing your dysfunctional brain. sad

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by yk2018: 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Jesus I didn't even know it's tomorrow..

I will just charge my phone down, zombies shouldn't bother to come online tomorrow
the next thing you will hear from gandollar zombies will be PDP rented the crowd they will see tomorrow.
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Binikingdowm: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
post=75575515:

Liar, pictures you posted are not Jonathan rally in Kano, they are Jonathan rally in Ado Ekiti, Jonathan didn't use Sani Abacha stadium for campaign in 2015

good evening sir..

Tomorrow let's make sure zombies die of heart attack grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by Binikingdowm: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
yk2018:
the next thing you will hear from gandollar zombies will be PDP rented the crowd they will see tomorrow.
don't mind them, useless set of people
Re: Kwankwaso Inspects Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku Mega Rally In Kano by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
Clerverly:
grin grin grin grin

This was Jonathan in Kano in 2015, and at the end of the day, he got less than 15% of the votes grin grin grin

shut up,this is Ekiti campaign pictures
zombie

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Than 50 Loaded Trucks Stranded In Seme Border After The Border Closure / Nigeria Is Already Divided. See Proofs / Breaking News!! Umahi To Quit APC Barely 2months After Porting From PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.