Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking (24216 Views)

FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / Ghana Resorts To Diplomacy To Get Nigeria Border Opened / Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking by rusher14: 12:29am On Feb 10, 2019
rman:

Beaf = billyoniare = Reno

I suspect he's SalamRushdie too.
Re: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 4:58am On Feb 10, 2019
post=75577178:
This CRIMINAL that ran away immediately Buhari became President.

ONLY fools take him serious.

Mumu Reno and his Mumu followers.
Corrupt 419.

Very very useless Mumu Reno
yes, reno is as useless as bros Buhari cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking by Oju4190: 5:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Me too he blocked me because I didn't say what he wanted to hear. What kind of pastor does that.
Re: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking by Gabbyayo(m): 6:19am On Feb 10, 2019
chuby360:
Guys I'm here again with a full online classes for those who want to make money out of this channel
I'M TEACHING
PayPal transfer
WorldRemit transfer
Western Union transfer
Carding
With free accounts and cc to start work.
Come to my dm for registration if you want to be part. Join channel below

Please add me up 08144035559
Re: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2019
Reno is unscrupulous, a cheat and a liar; he can go to any length to spread his propaganda including Fake News; this is not the first time he had been caught pants down in a lie.

Re: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking by Godson32(m): 6:38am On Feb 10, 2019
U tormented him on his tweeter page he blocked u, what did u expect. So make he dey receive ur insult abi because he call himself pastor abi.
Re: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:07am On Feb 10, 2019
Imagine Nigeria headed by Atiku; Saraki as Senate President and Onoghen as head of Judiciary!!! A TI KUĀ” We are all dead!!!! God forbid.
Re: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking by Lilach55: 7:08am On Feb 10, 2019
He did the same thing to me. if u criticize him and retweet it, you are gone. funny how he is so full of criticism but can't take one. SMH
Re: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 10, 2019
homealone00:
With just a single comment the lying self-proclamed pastor blocked me grin

Those who can't live with the truth resort to self help. Little wonder he's there are only people of like minds on his tweets.
Re: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking by ghettochild4u(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2019
Is by force to follow unruly folks?
Re: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2019
Enouwem:
Wait, why is this on frontpage?

It's his Twitter account and he has the prerogative to manage his social media account the way he deems fit.

But when he tweets nonsense from his twitter account, you love it when it's on front page. Continue.

Re: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking by mrkia(m): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2019
Reno omokirikiri ....
Re: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking by daygee12: 10:19am On Feb 10, 2019
Evercurious:

MUST YOU FOLLOW HIM? HAVEN'T YOU GOTTEN THE MESSAGE AFTER ALL THE BLOCKINGS?

HOPE YOU AREN'T DUMB

He criticises people and didn't want to be criticised, thats exactly what his useless follower like u do
Re: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking by Guestlander: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
Fake pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Venue Of APC Presidential Campaign In Kwara / Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi / APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.