Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. (2179 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Which States Will Oppose The New VAT Ruling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:

Those elections where carried out with security personnel oppressing n disenfranchising voters..., is it Kogi west that the FG is humiliating Dino that will vote APC? Or Kogi East where 98% of us don't even know the Minister of state who is our Federal representative?

APC can't win Kogi in presidential election

You said the FG is humiliating Dino and APC can't win there. The last election held there, APC won. You're now saying that security personnel oppressed and disenfranchised voters.

I'm telling you the naked fact that Pdp would be beaten in this election. You can come back later and make excuses for their loss but it doesn't change nada.

1 Like

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
You're right Sir. Pa OBJ said it many times, PDP cannot win any election without rigging and we all confirmed this.

There was an election in 2003 in Bonny Island, OBJ won 100% votes in that local government.

Same thing in 2003 in Nassarawa. PU opened at 10am, and closed at 12noon. They claimed 800 people voted and Pdp won all.
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by abduljabbar4(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Only fools cursed from their mothers womb will vote for Foolhari again in 2019. I campaigned for the dullardino and voted for the useless goat. I am ready to correct my wrongs by campaigning against the herdsman. Dont reinforce failure ....Buhari no longer has the kind of fan Base he has when he deceived Nigerians with fake change and fake integrity. He has perpetually been exposed, at least people that voted him has seen his true colour. The only chance he has in winning is only through rigging, hence their struggle in trying to penetrate the Igbo populace by all means.

You are too vulgar and childish.
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by madridguy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
PDP are nothing but rigger.

0koyibos:

There was an election in 2003 in Bonny Island, OBJ won 100% votes in that local government.

Same thing in 2003 in Nassarawa. PU opened at 10am, and closed at 12noon. They claimed 800 people voted and Pdp won all.
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by weownthewest: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
My prayer is that the election be free and fair. Buhari Apc and it's array of zombies will not know what hit them. Let them continue underrating Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by nameo: 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
E.g

Edo

Osun

Ekiti

grin grin

Who do you think will win Edo?
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by ImDStar: 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

I'm not from Kogi but I know Kogi politics like yesterday

Someone from a particular state told you how things might likely turn out to be, and you that don't even known the road to that state is still arguing?

Meenn You are wonderful...
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
ImDStar:

Someone from a particular state told you how things might likely turn out to be, and you that don't even known the road to that state is still arguing?

Meenn You are wonderful...

If you put on your thinking cap before reading my post, you won't type this.

I'm not from Kogi but I've been living there since 2007. I was there when Atiku campaigned at Lokoja in 2007 and he was beaten by Yaradua. That's when Ohiare was the APC Candidate.

Next time, don't jump into issues without reading properly
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by madridguy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sincerely I don't comment on what I don't know. I'm not on ground " Edo " so predicting will be hard for me. I hope Sai Baba carry the day.

nameo:

Who do you think will win Edo?
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by nameo: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
Sincerely I don't comment on what I don't know. I'm not on ground " Edo " so predicting will be hard for me. I hope Sai Baba carry the day.

Fair enough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide / Dasuki Speaks Up After Being Released By DSS / Black Americans Are The Almajiris Of The White Liberals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.