Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. (2149 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / Which States Will Oppose The New VAT Ruling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by Ken4Christ: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
This election in my opinion is going to be the toughest in the history of Nigeria. The ruling party has more advantage as they have more access to funds and are in control of the security agency. But take nothing away from Atiku. He is equally rich.

If we follow online opinions, I will give more states to PDP. Pls, make your predictions.

1 Like

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by Alphafeezay(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kogi to be won by PDP no doubt: Reason is Yahaya Bello is from the minority and he has failed woefully.

Thats my state, others should predict theirs with facts.

thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by iyimide(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pdp
Kwara
Benue
Taraba
Osun
Kogi
Rivers
Bayelsa
Ebonyi
Enugu
Delta

Apc
Lagos
And some more
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by madridguy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Before we see another election like 2015 election, e go reach like 2 decades.
This coming election is walk over for PMB.

Ken4Christ:
This election in my opinion is going to be the toughest in the history of Nigeria. The ruling party has more advantage as they have more access to funds and are in control of the security agency. But take nothing away from Atiku. He is equally rich.

If we follow online opinions, I will give more states to PDP. Pls, make your predictions.

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by AtikulatedNaija: 8:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Sai ATIKUOBI . If you no like am laaaagggooooon.Buhari will fell like palm tree ON FAIL-BUHARI 16TH INSHA ALLAH AMIN.PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP
PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP
PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP
PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDP PDPThe Buhari government make claims to have saved trillions of Naira in the TSA. Still, they kept gallivanting around the world in search of foreign loans.
Too many of his close relatives were recruited into his government. For instance, Mamman Daura (nephew), Chief of Staff (nephew), Minister of state for Aviation (nephew), his ADC ( in-law), his Personal Assistants (nephews), Minister of State for Trade, Industry and Investment (niece), etc.
He removed the Chief Justice of Nigeria without following constitutionally defined due process.
Buhari dominates the heads of security agencies with Northerners: NSA (Borno); Chief of Army Staff (Borno); National Security Adviser (Borno); EFCC (Borno); Minister of Defense (Zamfara); Chief of Air Staff (Bauchi State); IG of Police (Nassarawa); NSCDC (Niger); DSS (Kano); Nigeria Immigration Service (Jigawa State); Nigeria Customs Service (Bauchi State); Nigeria Prison Service (Kebbi State).
At the early stage of his administration, Buhari’s relatives and children of his aides were allocated 91 positions in an illegal and secret CBN employment exercise.
“Budget padding” entered the Nigerian lexicon after federal lawmakers spotted inflated cost of projects and items in Buhari’s National Budget proposal.
Buhari vowed to punish “budget-padding” culprits in his government. He never did.
$43 million cash was found in an Ikoyi apartment. It is already more than a year since a probe panel was instituted, yet nothing has changed.

4 Likes

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by ojun50(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pdp 34 state Apc 2 lagos nd abuja,, yoruba don sell there birth right to landlord TB

2 Likes

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by Ken4Christ: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
What if APC use their military might to grab most of the states like they did on Ekiti and Osun state?
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:
Kogi to be won by PDP no doubt: Reason is Yahaya Bello is from the minority and he has failed woefully.

Thats my state, others should predict theirs with facts.

thank you.

Presidency, APC would win Kogi.

Governorship, PDP would win.
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
ojun50:
Pdp 34 state Apc 2 lagos nd abuja,, yoruba don sell there birth right to landlord TB

This is why Igbos don't go far in politics

They are incapable of political logic
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
iyimide:
Pdp
Kwara
Benue
Taraba
Osun
Kogi
Rivers
Bayelsa
Ebonyi
Enugu
Delta

Apc
Lagos
And some more

Be realistic, remove Kogi, Kwara and Osun. Apc would win them in Presidency.
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by Alphafeezay(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

Presidency, APC would win Kogi.

Governorship, PDP would win.

What state are you from pls?

1 Like

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
Before we see another election like 2015 election, e go reach like 2 decades.
This coming election is walk over for PMB.

grin grin Bros Rigging plans do not always pan out lol especially when the opposition knows what you know.Your eyes go soon Clear.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:

What state are you from pls?

I'm not from Kogi but I know Kogi politics like yesterday

1 Like

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin Bros Rigging plans do not always pan out lol especially when the opposition knows what you know.Your eyes go soon Clear.

You see those figures GEJ got in the SE in 2015, I'll love to see Atiku repeat it in a few days. grin

Shebi the SE already has the lowest voter enrolment and history of voter turnout?

Buhari would collect his complete 25% in each SE state
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by Indispensable85(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

This is why Igbos don't go far in politics

They are incapable of political logic

Hahaha. ........
They're incapable of rational thinking.
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by madridguy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
E.g

Edo

Osun

Ekiti

grin grin

PaChukwudi44:

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Indispensable85:

Hahaha. ........

Any small thing, they start insulting and fighting

And they can cry ehn,
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by Indispensable85(m): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
I'm just laughing, there are some states that Buhari will win by next week that will shock some people.
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

Be realistic, remove Kogi, Kwara and Osun. Apc would win them in Presidency.
APC will not win Kogi and Kwara.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
E.g

Edo

Osun

Ekiti

grin grin

Did APC win Osun? You guys are in for some rude shock

5 Likes

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

APC will not win Kogi and Kwara.

Federal or state elections?
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by Indispensable85(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

Any small thing, they start insulting and fighting

And they can cry ehn,

Lolzzzzzzz......
Sometimes it's just better to ignore them.
They have un-teachable spirits.
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

No, PDP won.
That's why Adeleke is the Governor grin

Just so you know, APC didn't only win Osun, they stopped Pdp from rigging

1 Like

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by madridguy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tell me any election PDP has won since 2015 when they don't longer the CBN, Nigeria Police, INEC and NA?

You mention " rigging " and I just highlighted to you what you need to rig.

PaChukwudi44:

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by BigBashiru: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Enugu - AAC
Rivers - AAC
Delta - AAC
Lagos - AAC
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by Alphafeezay(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

I'm not from Kogi but I know Kogi politics like yesterday

I am from Kogi state, my wife is from Kogi state, I have very close friends from all the Senatorial districts in Kogi.

Kogi East is the largest by landmass and population, they are not voting PMB, impossible!!!

There is so much hunger in Kogi state generally.

PDP will win Kogi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Alphafeezay:

I am from Kogi state, my wife is from Kogi state, I have very close friends from all the Senatorial districts in Kogi.

Kogi East is the largest by landmass and population, they are not voting PMB, impossible!!!

There is so much hunger in Kogi state generally.

PDP will win Kogi

APC would lose Kogi Gubernatorial if they field Bello but for you to say APC would lose Presidential election? Naah

Yeye Bello is a cursed animal from Hell but APC would win at the Presidential level. The last supplementary election in Kogi West, which party won?

Governorship, Bello would lose even in Ebiraland but Presidency, Buhari is winning.
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by 0koyibos: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
madridguy:
Tell me any election PDP has won since 2015 when they don't longer the CBN, Nigeria Police, INEC and NA?

You mention " rigging " and I just highlighted to you what you need to rig.

All those states they're saying Atiku would win, they conducted rerun elections and APC won all.
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by nwanyionitsha: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Indispensable85:

Hahaha. ........
yadayada after a brain splash due to head slamming.

2 Likes

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by Alphafeezay(m): 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

APC would lose Kogi Gubernatorial if they field Bello but for you to say APC would lose Presidential election? Naah

Yeye Bello is a cursed animal from Hell but APC would win at the Presidential level. The last supplementary election in Kogi West, which party won?

Governorship, Bello would lose even in Ebiraland but Presidency, Buhari is winning.

Those elections where carried out with security personnel oppressing n disenfranchising voters..., is it Kogi west that the FG is humiliating Dino that will vote APC? Or Kogi East where 98% of us don't even know the Minister of state who is our Federal representative?

APC can't win Kogi in presidential election

1 Like

Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
You're right Sir. Pa OBJ said it many times, PDP cannot win any election without rigging and we all confirmed this.

0koyibos:

All those states they're saying Atiku would win, they conducted rerun elections and APC won all.
Re: Predict Which States Win Be Won By APC And PDP. by AtikulatedNaija: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Only fools cursed from their mothers womb will vote for Foolhari again in 2019. I campaigned for the dullardino and voted for the useless goat. I am ready to correct my wrongs by campaigning against the herdsman. Dont reinforce failure ....Buhari no longer has the kind of fan Base he has when he deceived Nigerians with fake change and fake integrity. He has perpetually been exposed, at least people that voted him has seen his true colour. The only chance he has in winning is only through rigging, hence their struggle in trying to penetrate the Igbo populace by all means.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari will surely loose today. / See The DG Of APC's N30,000 Monthly Stipend / Survival Fund: Registration Portal Suspended Few Hours After Opening (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.