Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) (40386 Views)

2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2019
I wish people can see that, this people do not mean well for the ordinary citizens of this country, imagine his swags!! And some people supports and celebrates this kind of person... I guess the people celebrating this man are not normal
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2019
You can't buy people like this.
They just follow you because they love you.
No uniform, no jersey,no igele. Just normal everyday people.
To my southeast people,Election is worn by number not anger.
where's shehu sani?hope he's still in d race?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by halhassan1(m): 11:25am On Feb 10, 2019
idealogical:

Got to give it to this guy, hope he becomes our president in the nearest future.

I can't wait for this guy's Presidency....
He really got the swag and confidence too
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by halhassan1(m): 11:28am On Feb 10, 2019
conductor1003:
[s][/s]
These are the kind of ediots who qualify for presidency in your jihadist shithole. No surprises the rest of the world bemoans Nigeria and whatever fraud it represents.

Simplest response to your lamentation.
Relocate back to Israel... Biafra
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by vamek: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Even the convoys that accompanied my late father to his final state of rest is much bigger than this living bigot.
If only he can see and read heart of those people there
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by darqly(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
How people make a case for El-Bodybag's presidential candidacy is beyond me. Man is a hateful bigot, intolerant to anything he doesn't understand.
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by Arushe23: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
OGA PLEASE CHANGE THE CAPTION ...
THATS NOT SWAG...
YOU HAVE SECURITY OFFICERS THAN THE COMMUNITY YOU HAVE COME TO CAMPAIGN...
HE IS SCARED...
BA MUA SOOÒO....

WE DONT NEED BITTER LEADERS AND POLITICIANS....
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by Arushe23: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
OGA PLEASE CHANGE THE CAPTION ...
THATS NOT SWAG...
YOU HAVE SECURITY OFFICERS MORE THAN THE COMMUNITY YOU HAVE COME TO CAMPAIGN...
HE IS SCARED...
BA MUA SOOÒO....

WE DONT NEED BITTER LEADERS AND POLITICIANS....
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by ikennamadu1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
deomelo:

You Igbos don't know anything beyond bitterness, anger, evil wishing and sadness.

Sadly for you village Igbos, this is even better than your backward stone age villages.

Silly ipob villagers forming madness because they are jealous of El Rufai...

grin grin

your stupidity is top notch.... try buy sense... no be when u die u go get sense fa
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by Eboski(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
abduljabbar4:

When did Nigeria become your country? i need you to tell me what happened to potopoto piggy republic aka land of the rising fools, aka biaafraud
m.umu any person that is not on your page of reason is an iPod, do you know my region/state or religion? this is are you guys sell your apc.
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Eboski:
m.umu any person that is not on your page of reason is an iPod, do you know my region/state or religion? this is are you guys sell your apc.

Ipob guys are not hard to identify
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

May he preside over you and your families including your unborn generations ONLY!!!

If you are truthful you will say the loudest amen!

As for those you wish to deceive, they will know that Buhari is a child's play if this midget ever finds his way to the center!

Its only in his Dreams.. so dont u worry..!!

he is already in the black book.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by gratefulheart(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Write it down. Nasir El-rufai will never be preside of the country neither wil he win his 2n term as governor of kaduna. He is gone just like lifele Buhari.

idealogical:

Got to give it to this guy, hope he becomes our president in the nearest future.
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by slex(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
idealogical:

And you even got likes for this nonsense you said, rubbish
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by Fahd11: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bastard midget....
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by SirIconR(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
God forbid...... El rufai is worse than Buhari
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by don89(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Real swag meeennh
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by deomelo: 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
darqly:
How people make a case for El-Bodybag's presidential candidacy is beyond me. Man is a hateful bigot, intolerant to anything he doesn't understand.

You just described yourself and your fellow Igbos..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by deomelo: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
[s]
ikennamadu1:

your stupidity is top notch.... try buy sense... no be when u die u go get sense fa
[/s]

Typical hateful and evil wishing ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:30am On Feb 12, 2019
Look at the convoy and take a good look at the nearby village... see the difference. That's the difference between Nigeria and development.
Re: El-Rufai Campaigns With Swag With His Convoy And Security Details (Photo) by darqly(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2019
deomelo:

You just described yourself and your fellow Igbos..

Yep, and you're one of us bro.....We love you!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District / Is Oil A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigeria? / Police Tear-Gas Protesters At Lekki Tollgate (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.