Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? (2940 Views)

Sanwo-olu, Osinbajo Attend Nomthi Odukoya’s Night Of Tributes (Photos) / Gbenga Daniel Daughter Kehinde's Wedding: Jonathan, Patience, Osinbajo Attend / PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by three: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
What's happening here??

1 Like

Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by Stocking: 11:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
My vote is for Buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by Gandollar(f): 12:14am On Feb 10, 2019
Stocking:
My vote is for Buhari
A vote for lifelessness.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by Stocking: 12:27am On Feb 10, 2019
Gandollar:
A vote for lifelessness.
Wail to death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:40am On Feb 10, 2019
To be honest, I don't understand the essence of this post!

Shall I say the OP is jobless

1 Like

Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by Nobody: 6:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Pls who know that woman?

I normally see her with high profile people in the news

1 Like

Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by Gandollar(f): 6:29am On Feb 10, 2019
Stocking:

Wail to death
E pain am. Anytime you remind them about the demented lifeless Sudanese, e dey pain Dem. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by Stocking: 7:11am On Feb 10, 2019
Gandollar:
E pain am. Anytime you remind them about the demented lifeless Sudanese, e dey pain Dem. cheesy
My vote is for Buhari cheesy
Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by otipoju(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2019
kolaxed98:
Pls who know that woman?

I normally see her with high profile people in the news

Her name is Esther Ajayi.

She's an extremely rich cherubim and seraphim prophetess based in England. She heads a parish in England.

She hosts yearly crusades in different cities in the world at top notch venues.

The flights and hotels rooms for ALL guests are paid for by her ministry.

I attended one in New York last year.
Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by Konki: 8:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Gandollar:
A vote for lifelessness.

.... And senile dementia

2 Likes

Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by Gandollar(f): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2019
Stocking:

My vote is for Buhari cheesy
A vote for Lifelessness
Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by supereagle(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Gandollar:
A vote for lifelessness.

The lifeless is adding values to us . Last week alone, Lagos-Ibadan railway came up, World class cancer centre was commissioned. PDP were busy budgeting and sharing the money. $16b electricity shared . If PDP has been doing what the present administration is doing, we would have been of one the best economy today.

2 Likes

Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by Auladimeji1: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2019
So Cameroonians do go to church when election is near.Wonder shall never end
Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by AtikulatedNaija: 11:01am On Feb 10, 2019
Generation, transmission and distribution of at least 20,000 MW of electricity within
four years and increasing to 50,000 MW with a view to achieving 24/7 uninterrupted power
supply within 10 years. FAILED
As of December 2014, the total installed capacity of the country’s power plants was 7, 445 MW, available capacity was 4,949 MW and the average generation was about 3,900 MW. However, during campaigns, then Lagos Governor now Power, Works and Housing Minister, Babatunde Fashola, had boasted on Channels TV, “Power generation isn’t rocket science. It’s just a generator. So just remember that your ‘I better pass your neighbour’ in one million times in capacity but in one place.”
However, on August 3, 2018, while addressing a retreat for top officials of his ministry he said the generation capacity is 7000 MW while the distribution capacity stood at 5,222 megawatts, a situation that shows no improvement and far off the 4000 megawatts promised to be delivered yearly by the administration.Building one of the fastest-growing emerging economies in the world with a real GDP
growth averaging 10 per cent annually. FAILED
Instead of building one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, the Nigerian economy slipped into recession and has since been struggling amidst high inflation, high-interest rate and depleting foreign reserves. As at the last quarter of 2018, the World Bank said the projected growth of the economy in 2018 would drop from 2.1 per cent it had estimated for the country in April to 1.9 per cent.
SAI ATIKULATED NIGERIA...
Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:12am On Feb 10, 2019
otipoju:

Her name is Esther Ajayi.

She's an extremely rich cherubim and seraphim prophetess based in England. She heads a parish in England.

She hosts yearly crusades in different cities in the world at top notch venues.

The flights and hotels rooms for ALL guests are paid for by her ministry.

I attended one in New York last year.

wooow
Really??
That woman is really big ooo.
Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by Caseless: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2019
Sai baba!
Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by Lavoca: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
To be honest, I don't understand the essence of this post!

Shall I say the OP is jobless
How do you understand when you're a zombie? He's showing you the hypocrisy of Ayourb, a prominent BMC member
Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by three: 8:31am On Feb 11, 2019
Toh

1 Like

Re: Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? by ElsonMorali: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2019
Who is that woman? That is the most pertinent question. Maybe she's a seer. My guess is she told Atiku he was going to lose the election that's why he's sad and Osinbajo that he's going to complete Buhari's tenure after he has pulled a Yar'Adua.

What do I know sef? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Oshodi Bus Terminal / Official Portrait Of The C-in-c Of The Republic Of Biafra / Alert! Alert! Fulani Fighters Arrives Afikpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.