Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat (701 Views)

Sanwo-olu, Osinbajo Attend Nomthi Odukoya’s Night Of Tributes (Photos) / Gbenga Daniel Daughter Kehinde's Wedding: Jonathan, Patience, Osinbajo Attend / PHOTOS: Buhari Visits Nigerian Community In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat by TheRareGem1(f): 4:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice, Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) were present on Tuesday at the First Year Ministerial Performance Review Retreat at The State House in Abuja.

The President who had missed the first day of the event following his attendance at the ECOWAS summit in the Niger Republic was ably represented by Prof Osinbajo who declared the retreat open at the State House Banquet Hall in the nation’s capital.

In attendance at the retreat’s opening ceremony were the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, all ministers, the head of the civil service, permanent secretaries, and other top government functionaries.

The retreat is meant to create transparency on the status of the implementation of policies programs and projects of government and provide a roadmap towards the delivery of the nine priority agenda during the first year of the second term of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration.

It is also aimed at helping participants to deepen their understanding of the best practices towards ensuring effective delivery on government business in the next three years.

Resource persons for the retreat include Osinbajo, the Senate President, Ahmed Lawan; Mustapha, the Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari; former SGF Ambassador Babagana Kingibe, and former British Prime Minister, Mr Tony Blair.

Below are some photos from the second day of the ongoing First Year Ministerial Performance Review Retreat.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/08/photos-buhari-osinbajo-attend-day-2-of-ministerial-performance-review-retreat/

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat by Joyce95: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wow! Beautiful and colorful, great team #NextLevel Movements
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat by IamWonderful: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nice
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat by BrighterMe: 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
angry
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat by NwaNimo1(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
They are reviewing their pathetic performance?.........0/10
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat by Lipscomb(m): 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Excuse me from the the president to the list one among them has performed woefully.

Today I got shocked when ikeja electricity told me that 12k that I pay for units monthly is however 24k monthly.
Which means they increased electricity 100%

This is totally nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat by DEROX: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
wink I love this show
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat by Mogajunior(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Personally I think these men aren't worried about the plight of Nigerians. In times like this they are still having elbow bump. You can imagine. shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat by TheRareGem1(f): 7:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
Personally I think these men aren't worried about the plight of Nigerians. In times like this they are still having elbow bump. You can imagine. shocked

They should not greet again ? If they shake hands now, you wailers will start crying foul again.
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat by longetivity(m): 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
bubu I hate u
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Its all beautiful but it's nonsense undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat by Elsadam(m): 11:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
May God in His infinite mercy continue to bless our darling president and his progressive team abundantly.

Nigeria shall be great!!!
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari, Osinbajo Attend Ministerial Performance Review Retreat by yarimo(m): 1:31am On Sep 09, 2020
NwaNimo1:
They are reviewing their pathetic performance?.........0/10

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Is A ‘foreigner’ Says Henry Idahagbon / PhD holders: Can One Find A Job In US Or Canada With A Nigerian PhD? / Stop Inciting War On Social Media You Need To Read This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.