Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,396 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Ndigbo, Let Us Think. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo, Let Us Think. (2965 Views)

Ndigbo Let's Look Out For Our Neighbours, Where Is Ikwerrepikin / Ndigbo Let's Discus Survival Post Independence. / US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Notasyouthink: 9:31am On Feb 10, 2019
Eastlink:
Nonsense and idiotic post! Get a life.
And you think you have a life??
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
I am of the opinion that Nigeria will never be better. The way it was structured by the British, the Constitution, the Fulanis thirst for power and several other factors are why Nigeria will never be better. I believe Nigerians don't know what they want. They just vote candidates without critically analyzing the problems of Nigeria and what they expect from their elected candidates. To win elections in Nigeria is easy. Just simple emotional manipulations of the masses will land you in government. We the igbos and some other ethnic groups have seen that Nigeria will not work. We have chosen the path of secession. We have lost friends and family to the murderous bloodthirsty Nigerian army. We have shown our disgust on social media, we have observed a few sit-at-home. At some point, we forced several political and ethnic leaders to debate on restructuring. We agreed to boycott the anambra governorship election. We didn't vote in the anambra elections. We seemed United.

All of a sudden, we are now divided because of a fulani man. We didn't vote in our governorship elections that would determine the lives of millions of people in anambra state. But we are now campaigning for a fulani man.

Will the Fulanis ever campaign for an igbo president the way my people have suddenly declared to vote for Atiku?

Biafra has always been the dream. A straight road where we have sworn to Go forward. Why are we taking this diversion?

What will atiku offer igbos?

The Fulanis do not want igbo empowerment in Nigeria. How are you sure that atiku will go against the plans and wants of the Fulanis?

Do you think atiku will fill his cabinet with igbos and ignore the Fulanis?

Buhari has put a structure in place for the Fulanis. They now own every part of government. Do you think atiku will betray the Fulanis and destroy that structure buhari has put in place?

Are you prepared to be disgraced if atiku disappoints you? Because I know the yorubas will laugh at us. They are already laughing at us because a few years back, we were looking very desperate to leave Nigeria. Now we're so much interested in Nigeria.

are you willing to throw away biafra, our dream, because of one man, obi?

Let us think. We have less than one week to decide if we're going to betray ourselves and be slaves in Nigeria for the next 100 years.

Shalom!

So if we no vote we will automatically get biafra?
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

So if we no vote we will automatically get biafra?
we have made up our mind long before obi was made atikus vp that we will stay away from the polls.

Why change our mind now?
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by dadark: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2019
lamentations of a biafran....buhuhuhu....
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by dadark: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
I'm disappointed in my people.

The military invasion that killed over 100 youths, the quit notice by the Fulanis, the sacrifices we have made, my people want to throw everything away because of a fulani man.....I believe Picking obi as vice president is a plot by the Fulanis to keep the igbos in Nigeria. I believe Buhari, atiku, Sultan of sokoto, El-rufai and all the northern leaders are working together. When atiku wins, they'll decamp and hijack pdp just as they have hijacked APC. The igbos cannot see that if either atiku or buhari wins, the Fulanis win. Igbos cannot do more than being emotional. They don't think. And it's very painful.

Why are my brothers following atiku when we all have decided that Nigeria was designed to fail?

buhu....
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by dadark: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
This post is not for you. Get lost!!

buhuhuhuhu....
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by DrGoodman: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:

I ask again, if atiku didn't pick obi, would you vote for Atiku?

Yes I will vote Atiku without Obi, Atiku is a business man, he will understand Igbos.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by olisaEze(m): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
Why are my brothers now interested in Nigeria?

Because it’s the only country we have for now.

We have a son who is contesting. Moghalu is fit to run Nigeria. We know this. But we are following a fulani man. Why? [/quote]

Because he’s a political upstart that does not have the clout to unseat a man with what can be termed a cult-like following.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by DrGoodman: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2019
olisaEze:

Because it’s the only country we have for now.

We have a son who is contesting. Moghalu is fit to run Nigeria. We know this. But we are following a fulani man. Why?

Because he’s a political upstart that does not have the clout to unseat a man with what can be termed a cult-like following.

Igbos have decided to vote Atiku
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by sremmlyf(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2019
some people sha are very lame.
what will you stand to gain if you do not vote??
its a lose lose situation
you cried about marginalization
here we have qualified candidate
we have Atiku and Peter Obi who are aggressive entrepreneurs meaning more jobs
not voting is the worst option Ndi Igbo can ever choose.
killing spree,marginalization,hate,nepotism and favouritism continues.
Ndi Igbo must come come en mass and vote out incompetence.
fact Ndi Igbo does not hate Hausa Fulani.
in fact we supported the late yaradua massively.
Nnamdi KANU might be correct in some of his utterances but this time around he is very wrong
he cannot dictate to a tribe as educated as the IGBOS not to exercise their franchise.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
we have made up our mind long before obi was made atikus vp that we will stay away from the polls.

Why change our mind now?

Nobody made up his mind not to participate in election.

A statement made by Nnamdi is not make up of mind.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Ruddyman(m): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
I am of the opinion that Nigeria will never be better. The way it was structured by the British, the Constitution, the Fulanis thirst for power and several other factors are why Nigeria will never be better. I believe Nigerians don't know what they want. They just vote candidates without critically analyzing the problems of Nigeria and what they expect from their elected candidates. To win elections in Nigeria is easy. Just simple emotional manipulations of the masses will land you in government. We the igbos and some other ethnic groups have seen that Nigeria will not work. We have chosen the path of secession. We have lost friends and family to the murderous bloodthirsty Nigerian army. We have shown our disgust on social media, we have observed a few sit-at-home. At some point, we forced several political and ethnic leaders to debate on restructuring. We agreed to boycott the anambra governorship election. We didn't vote in the anambra elections. We seemed United.

All of a sudden, we are now divided because of a fulani man. We didn't vote in our governorship elections that would determine the lives of millions of people in anambra state. But we are now campaigning for a fulani man.

Will the Fulanis ever campaign for an igbo president the way my people have suddenly declared to vote for Atiku?

Biafra has always been the dream. A straight road where we have sworn to Go forward. Why are we taking this diversion?

The Fulanis do not want igbo empowerment in Nigeria. How are you sure that atiku will go against the plans and wants of the Fulanis?

Buhari has put a structure in place for the Fulanis. They now own every part of government. Do you think atiku will betray the Fulanis and destroy that structure buhari has put in place?

Are you prepared to be disgraced if atiku disappoints you? Because I know the yorubas will laugh at us. They are already laughing at us because a few years back, we were looking very desperate to leave Nigeria. Now we're so much interested in Nigeria.

Let us think. We have less than one week to decide if we're going to betray ourselves and be slaves in Nigeria for the next 100 years.

Shalom!

Just Shut up...I repeat shut up.,...if you choose not to vote, sit in ur house on 16th...

As for me and many Igbo's we are voting and voting Atiku....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ruddyman:

Just Shut up...I repeat shut up.,...if you choose not to vote, sit in ur house on 16th...

As for me and many Igbo's we are voting and voting Atiku....
onyeara. If you can read properly you'll discover that I only ask questions. I didn't ask you to sit at home....

Ewu-ofia.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
DrGoodman:

Igbos have decided to vote Atiku
speak for yourself and your family.

I'll rather vote moghalu and waste my votes than vote a fulani man that never spoke when the military killed my people.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by lastempero: 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:

Why change our mind now?

You better go and vote atiku and stop listening to that runaway British citizen. I weep when I see educated people listening to that runaway soldier.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by nwanyionitsha: 3:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
I'm disappointed in my people.

The military invasion that killed over 100 youths, the quit notice by the Fulanis, the sacrifices we have made, my people want to throw everything away because of a fulani man.....I believe Picking obi as vice president is a plot by the Fulanis to keep the igbos in Nigeria. I believe Buhari, atiku, Sultan of sokoto, El-rufai and all the northern leaders are working together. When atiku wins, they'll decamp and hijack pdp just as they have hijacked APC. The igbos cannot see that if either atiku or buhari wins, the Fulanis win. Igbos cannot do more than being emotional. They don't think. And it's very painful.

Why are my brothers following atiku when we all have decided that Nigeria was designed to fail?
Let fulani win.
Nnamdi kanu will never be the leader of Biafra .
The world leaders will not work with him. Isreal threw him out.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by nwanyionitsha: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atigba:
Stop listening to Nnadi Kanu

Go out and vote next week, the reason why he is asking you guys not to vote is because he is selfish.

He will become irrelevant immediately Atiku and Obi win the election. Buhari made him who he is today, he want to remain crying in UK while his gullible supporters are being slaughter in Nigeria.

He want to continue been seen like a god by his followers and that can only happen if he discourage his followers not to participate in the election.

Be wise, go out next week and vote Buhari out of Aso Rock.

This election is probably the most important election in our democratic history. The ruling party is already scared, they know they can't win the north like 2015 the vote will be divided. They will definitely not win the middle belt . The South South and South East is a no go area for them.

The South West vote will be divided, forget about the noise some Yoruba people make here. There are many rational yorubas that would cast vote base on candidate track record. They are not as close minded like the northerners, the Christians yorubas will definitely vote for Atiku for a better Nigeria.

So every vote count, this is the reality on ground. APC is aware of this which is the reason why they are panicking.

Forget about rigging, the whole world is watching this election. The western countries are against this wicked incompetent government.

So my Igbo people go out and vote, make your voice heard. If you fail to make use of this great opportunity someone else will decide faith for you for the next 4 years.
Very correct.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by nwanyionitsha: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
goodnessme1:
we dont care about zoo politics.

I have my pvc but am not voting.
Your loss. Tge rest of us are voting.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by nwanyionitsha: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
Gabriel004:
Simply say, your entire Fulani slaves clan will vote your master cheesy
Whatever. As far as our Obis and Igwes did not leave their thrones for the fulani messiah like the lagoon oba, we are voting.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by nwanyionitsha: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:

How do you deceive somebody? Is it not by hiding your intentions and pretending to be what you're not?

Atiku will not do anything. I will come back to this post when atiku has revealed his true self to you people.

Meanwhile, I want to know how atikus win is a win for the igbos.
See,whatever happens affects everyone including the fulanis themselves. If Atiku make it better, he does it for us all.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
lastempero:

You better go and vote atiku and stop listening to that runaway British citizen. I weep when I see educated people listening to that runaway soldier.
I'm not interested in voting. I'm simply using the socratic approach to make my people think properly before heading to the polls.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Let fulani win.
Nnamdi kanu will never be the leader of Biafra .
The world leaders will not work with him. Isreal threw him out.
he's not interested in being leader of biafra. He's simply decided to do what nobody refused to do long ago. Which is awakening the igbos.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Yyeske(m): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
This post is not for you. Get lost!!
Why are you crying here when you've been told to boycott the election. Sit down in your house on the day of election, simple. Those of us who would still go out to vote, allow us vote in peace.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by nwanyionitsha: 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
he's not interested in being leader of biafra. He's simply decided to do what nobody refused to do long ago. Which is awakening the igbos.
He has tried. We wish him well in London.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yyeske:
Why are you crying here when you've been told to boycott the election. Sit down in your house on the day of election, simple. Those of us who would still go out to vote, allow us vote in peace.
zombie, did I ask you not to vote? I was talking to my igbo brothers, not you descendants of the Fallen demon.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Yyeske(m): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
zombie, did I ask you not to vote? I was talking to my igbo brothers, not you descendants of the Fallen demon.
You are not Igbo if you feel disenfranching our people is to our advantage when it is not.
I and other sensible Igbos who don't listen to your tin god Nnamdi Kanu are going to vote on that day.
Continue listening to that paid coward, na you go tire las las
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yyeske:
You are not Igbo if you feel disenfranching our people is to our advantage when it is not.
I and other sensible Igbos who don't listen to your tin god Nnamdi Kanu are going to vote on that day.
Continue listening to that paid coward, na you go tire las las
Get lost!!!!
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by izombie(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:

I ask again, if atiku didn't pick obi, would you vote for Atiku?
yes and yes. Igbos want buhari out. That's our priority now. We don't know what atiku's presidency will bring to the igbos but we already know what buhari's presidency has brough upon the igbos.
Atiku could've picked a tiv man and igbos will still vote him. Buhari is a menace to society and a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Ruddyman(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:
onyeara. If you can read properly you'll discover that I only ask questions. I didn't ask you to sit at home....

Ewu-ofia.

Just Shut IT
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
izombie:
yes and yes. Igbos want buhari out. That's our priority now. We don't know what atiku's presidency will bring to the igbos but we already know what buhari's presidency has brough upon the igbos.
Atiku could've picked a tiv man and igbos will still vote him. Buhari is a menace to society and a disaster.
reasonable response. At least you have admitted to being uncertain about atiku.

Let's hope he'll be what you expect him to be.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Ojiofor: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
highcollide:

Shalom!

Op go and sit down with your gosple of Biafra which is an illusion and mirage used by smart crooks to get out of poverty.If IPOB cannot take over political power in Igboland first before talking about Biafra they are wasting their time.
Re: Ndigbo, Let Us Think. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

Op go and sit down with your gosple of Biafra which is an illusion and mirage used by smart crooks to get out of poverty.If IPOB cannot take over political power in Igboland first before talking about Biafra they are wasting their time.
if you cannot give a concrete evidence that people have used biafra to make money, may God punish you and your household.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Sophisticated People That Voted Lifeless President / Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North / Aregbesola Lost His Ward To Oyetola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.