Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto (18353 Views)

2023 Census: NPC Chairman Visits Kwara State, Solicits Support (Photos) / 2023: Buhari In Adamawa, Solicits Support For Tinubu, Binani / Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by dapillar: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2019
Omo see block votes for atiku every where.Atiku isssa goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by yungest(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2019
Tambuwal's re-election as the gov of sokoto isn't even sure!...he knows that so well!

Feb 16
and March 2 go shock people

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Seetto: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2019
deboysben:
if you are sincere to yourself, it should be like this
North West pmb

North East pmb/atiku

North Central atiku /pmb

South West PMB /ATIKU

South south ATIKU

South east ATIKU

North central pmb/atiku , that is sharing the votes 50 50

North west highest number of register voters, pmb 75% and atiku 25%
Pmb votes here is enough to counter atiku votes in the whole south south

North east PMB 60% and ATIKU 40%, this can equalise all the votes in the south east

South west is the determining factor and obviously you know it is APC strong hold..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Fourwinds: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2019
Felixalex:

Nice dream, the only part that is unrealistic is buhari speaking long grammar, when did he learn grammar not to tallk of speaking long one grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Fourwinds: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2019
yungest:
Tambuwal's re-election as the gov of sokoto isn't even sure!...he knows that so well!

Feb 16
i tell u, Tambuwal will be re-elected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Fourwinds: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2019
yungest:

Feb 16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by nameo: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:

North east PMB 60% and ATIKU 40%, this can equalise all the votes in the south east

South west is the determining factor and obviously you know it is APC strong hold..

60% of Buhari in the NE will neutralize the south east?

And Atiku will only get 25% in the whole of NW?

Ok na. Saturday is about 6 days away

By the way, Lagos is SW right? And makes up about 40% of that zone's votes abi? Lagos voting will be interesting. Plzz mark this

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Seetto: 9:39am On Feb 10, 2019
deboysben:
if you are sincere to yourself, it should be like this
North West pmb

North East pmb/atiku

North Central atiku /pmb

South West PMB /ATIKU

South south ATIKU

South east ATIKU

Southwest is the determining factor, you know obviously, south west is APC strong hold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by deboysben(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:

let it not caught you unawares should atiku wins
Kogi
Plateau
Benue
Nasarawa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by midolian(m): 9:42am On Feb 10, 2019
kirkwood:
Had this dream that Buhari is going to lose this election to Atiku, but instead of accepting defeat, Buhari would be speaking long grammar. It would take the intervention of certain foreign elements for him to quit. But Atiku would definitely be sworn in as President.

Just sharing it here because all my dreams have come to pass. I will revisit this thread after the election.

grin grin grin grin grin

I will mention this senseless post after elections

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Waffarianman(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2019
AtikuObi will also win my state. Delta state

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by senatordave1(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2019
Waffarianman:
AtikuObi will also win my state. Delta state
But buhari will get 25%.there.
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by senatordave1(m): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:

Southwest is the determining factor, you know obviously, south west is APC strong hold.
He will take north east by 70%.votes from north west will equal that of ss,se...

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by ebuka440: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku has captured sokoto already with the help of tambuwal

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by yungest(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2019
Fourwinds:
it's not up for debate!!
he can definitely, but we all know it's going to be an herculean task for him and his party
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Seetto: 10:09am On Feb 10, 2019
deboysben:
let it not caught you unawares should atiku wins
Kogi
Plateau
Benue
Nasarawa

I didn't dispute you , from my analysis I give it 50 50, possible atiku can win some of those states, Benue and plateau most especially, but plateau you can't give it all to atiku, the governor is APC don't forget that and PMB is highly popular among the Muslims population in plateau, Benue the expulsion of ortom from APC is blessing in disguise to them and cause to PDP, his failure to pay workers salary is major set back to PDP in Benue, ortom might not win the gubernatorial election.
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by boxypane(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
I don't know about other states

But one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that pdp will win my state. Edo state to be precise. Edo is for atiku
Speak for yourself ibian

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Seetto: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2019
nameo:

60% of Buhari in the NE will neutralize the south east?

And Atiku will only get 25% in the whole of NW?

Ok na. Saturday is about 6 days away

By the way, Lagos is SW right? And makes up about 40% of that zone's votes abi? Lagos voting will be interesting. Plzz mark this
And you think southwest will abandon their own for obi, despite huge infrastructural projects embarked by PMB..

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by alen4smith(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2019
nameo:

Bros, do you stay in Edo state?
I am from Edo state!I live in GRA Benin city.
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Waffarianman(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2019
senatordave1:

But buhari will get 25%.there.

Your Dad Buhari No Go See Light 4 Delta state, all our vote are going for AtikuObi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Afamed: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2019
Excaperx:
Atiku will win Sokoto state...
With the help of the caliphate and the people, buhari is nothing
You have no history of happening in Sokoto state.
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by ekaette1621: 10:29am On Feb 10, 2019
kirkwood:
Had this dream that Buhari is going to lose this election to Atiku, but instead of accepting defeat, Buhari would be speaking long grammar. It would take the intervention of certain foreign elements for him to quit. But Atiku would definitely be sworn in as President.

Just sharing it here because all my dreams have come to pass. I will revisit this thread after the election.

Hey Joseph the dreamer,
Keep on dreaming.
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by sageer1706(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2019
Whenever Buhari finishes any project, it doesn't take PDP one minute to claim they initiated it. but whenever boko haram kill people, they forget to remind us it was one of the project they initiated.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Afamed: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2019
Fourwinds:
Sokoto is already for PMB. You can take this to the bank. ANPP disposed a seating PDP Governor in sokoto years ago. Tambuwal is already a goner in sokoto.
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by thatigboman: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
I don't know about other states

But one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that pdp will win my state. Edo state to be precise. Edo is for atiku
thank you
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Afamed: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2019
kirkwood:

But hope at the end of the day, you will not say Atiku is rigged out, hence the reason your dream didn't come true?
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Bobby4090: 10:37am On Feb 10, 2019
kirkwood:

If your dreams come to pass that land cruiser jeep and escalade you have been dreaming of since you were small would have been packed in your garage by now instead of waking up every morning to blog rubbish on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Afamed: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Bobby4090:

If your dreams come to pass that land cruiser jeep and escalade you have been dreaming of since you were small would have been packed in your garage by now instead of waking up every morning to blog rubbish on Nairaland.
Ignore the mofo, he's working on the psychology of his fellow day dreamers

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Fourwinds: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2019
Afamed:

Sokoto is already for PMB. You can take this to the bank. ANPP disposed a seating PDP Governor in sokoto years ago. Tambuwal is already a goner in sokoto.
ok...we shall see the outcome... This thread will come back after the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by nameo: 10:41am On Feb 10, 2019
alen4smith:
I am from Edo state!I live in GRA Benin city.

Ok.... Below is the link the official Facebook account of Gov Obaseki.

Take your time and read through, particularly those posts in which the Gov advocates for vites for Buhari as President.

The comments are from the fans of the Gov who clearly from the comments love the Gov and say they will vote for him any time But the vast majority of whom passionately are against voting for Buhari.
Plzz read through and clear any lingering doubts.

That is just the Gov facebook page. It is also the overwhelming sentiment in the city and across most of the state.

I know cos Edo is home.

https://www.facebook.com/godwinobasekiofficial/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Return Of Train Services In Abia: Otti Holds Talks With NRC Officials / DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st / APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.