Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,309 members, 7,850,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto (18351 Views)

2023 Census: NPC Chairman Visits Kwara State, Solicits Support (Photos) / 2023: Buhari In Adamawa, Solicits Support For Tinubu, Binani / Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by thatigboman: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2019
boxypane:

Speak for yourself ibian
did he say he was speaking on behalf of the govt of edo state?
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by nameo: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:

And you think southwest will abandon their own for obi, despite huge infrastructural projects embarked by PMB..

I was talking about Lagos, guy.

Focus!!!

Moreover, the votes from other states in SW will be substancially split as is usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by thatigboman: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2019
sageer1706:
Whenever Buhari finishes any project, it doesn't take PDP one minute to claim they initiated it. but whenever boko haram kill people, they forget to remind us it was one of the project they initiated.
PDP initiated boko haram? SAS is in PDP? Northern elders that threatened to take Ihejirika to ICC for killing boko haramites are in PDP? Boko haram that named buhari as their negotiator. Buhari is in PDP?
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by sogodihno: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2019
kirkwood:
Had this dream that Buhari is going to lose this election to Atiku, but instead of accepting defeat, Buhari would be speaking long grammar. It would take the intervention of certain foreign elements for him to quit. But Atiku would definitely be sworn in as President.

Just sharing it here because all my dreams have come to pass. I will revisit this thread after the election.

This dream is not coming to pass, believe me
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by smarttm: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:
North west PMB
North east PMB
North central PMB/ATIKU
South west PMB
South south ATIKU
South east ATIKU

You think so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by sageer1706(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2019
thatigboman:
PDP initiated boko haram? SAS is in PDP? Northern elders that threatened to take Ihejirika to ICC for killing boko haramites are in PDP? Boko haram that named buhari as their negotiator. Buhari is in PDP?
Oga with ur name (thatiboman) I can feel the bitterness in you, so I no get strength for convincing u
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2019
Iphupa:
We cannuh vote 4 thieves here in the west,go to the east to seek support from our ibo brothers
coming from someone that supports Tinubu, Buhari, Fashola other harden criminals in A P C. Common sense is not really common

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by boxypane(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2019
thatigboman:
did he say he was speaking on behalf of the govt of edo state?
Ask for clarity not jump. 16th is here already. PDP early lead.. Bla bla blaaaaaa... APC won! Shouts of rigging in d air.
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2019
sageer1706:

Oga with ur name (thatiboman) I can feel the bitterness in you, so I no get strength for convincing u
you have more bitterness in you than any other person, so stop accusing other people who doesn't agree with you of being bitter. Bitter leaf like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Seetto: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2019
nameo:

I was talking about Lagos, guy.

Focus!!!

Moreover, the votes from other states in SW will be substancially split as is usual.

Yea you are right , that is how politic should be played not putting your head in one basket like our brothers from the east, but you know for sure APC will get the highest votes in the west..
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Indispensable85(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2019
Tambuwal will be the major victim of 2019 miscalculation.
He's gone politically.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by sageer1706(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2019
Nashoji:
you have more bitterness in you than any other person, so stop accusing other people who doesn't agree with you of being bitter. Bitter leaf like you
PMB ti takeover... NIGERIA SAI BABA
PDP SAI ATIKU. hope u are happy now, coz I no wan dey responsible for anybody � attack
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by babinmma(f): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2019
Felixalex:

Nice dream, the only part that is unrealistic is buhari speaking long grammar, when did he learn grammar not to tallk of speaking long one grin grin cheesy
Kai broza! Wet in na?
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Geesaintagape: 11:17am On Feb 10, 2019
Iphupa:
We cannuh vote 4 thieves here in the west,go to the east to seek support from our ibo brothers
I thought buhari is fighting corruption why not arrest atiku if he's a thief
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Effiongdbest: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:

Yea you are right , that is how politic should be played not putting your head in one basket like our brothers from the east, but you know for sure APC will get the highest votes in the west..

Where did you even belong in this your comments, always subtle and double faced. You said East put their eggs in one basket because they are voting for Atiku yet you said APC will have highest number of votes in SW, so is that putting eggs in 6 baskets?? grin

We all want change and President Buhari is incapable of delivering that change so we the bright people of SS and SE will troop out in Masse to vote ATIKU AND OBI. let the heaviness fall.
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Seetto: 11:34am On Feb 10, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Where did you even belong in this your comments, always subtle and double faced. You said East put their eggs in one basket because they are voting for Atiku yet you said APC will have highest number of votes in SW, so is that putting eggs in 6 baskets?? grin

We all want change and President Buhari is incapable of delivering that change so we the bright people of SS and SE will troop out in Masse to vote ATIKU AND OBI. let the heaviness fall.

You are getting me wrong or may be you are not listening to yourself, whatsoever, the choice is yours, thiefatiku will finally rest in his political graveyard on 16th of February 2019..
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by senatordave1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Waffarianman:

Your Dad Buhari No Go See Light 4 Delta state, all our vote are going for AtikuObi.
Ogboru,omo agege,uduaghan and ojougboh are there for him.
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by shosky1794: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Fourwinds:
i tell u, Tambuwal will be re-elected

You don't even live close to the North and you are on Nairaland shouting Tambuwal will be re-elected. You recently found out about Date fruit and that's somebody who knows so much about the North.
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Felixalex(m): 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
babinmma:

Kai broza! Wet in na?

grin grin grin
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Vzk0058: 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by nameo: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:

Yes, very likely.

But the difference would be close.
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Coolgent(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Governor Aminu Tambuwal is very smart politician, the type of crowd he normally pull in Sokoto is really astonishing.
One thing i also figured out was the caliphate and all traditional rulers are behind him

Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Effiongdbest: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:

You are getting me wrong or may be you are not listening to yourself, whatsoever, the choice is yours, thiefatiku will finally rest in his political graveyard on 16th of February 2019..

You are a nobody to ascertain that. Atiku will win and the entire Yoruba race can't stop it cos politically you are follow follow.
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
yungest:
Tambuwal's re-election as the gov of sokoto isn't even sure!...he knows that so well!

Feb 16
and March 2 go shock people
do u resides in sokoto...dont stay online to type Wat u don't know...2015 dakwanbo won in gombe...despite d Buhari tsunami...
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by shegz24(m): 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
nameo:

Are you aware that this pattern may hold and Atiku can still win the elections depending on the distribution of votes in the various zones and states.

To guide you: while none of these 6 regions are passionately against Atiku, two are passionately against Buhari.

Think on that
Those two that are "passionately against" Buhari doesnt mean they are passionately for Atiku
...and even if that be the case they are ;
1. The extreme minority- SS
2. They will have their votes slashed thanks to Kanu n IPOB "lefelendum" and "stay at home" rule.
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by BIGDADDY000(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
deboysben:
if you are sincere to yourself, it should be like this
North West pmb

North East pmb/atiku

North Central atiku /pmb

South West PMB /ATIKU

South south ATIKU

South east ATIKU
your analysis is the best my brother.
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Waffarianman(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Ogboru,omo agege,uduaghan and ojougboh are there for him.

Odidigbogbo 1 of Africa will slaughter them all. Am from Warri i know what am talking about, You Dad Dullardimoh No go C Light 4Delta
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by deboysben(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
BIGDADDY000:
your analysis is the best my brother.
one love
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by Fourwinds: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
shosky1794:

You don't even live close to the North and you are on Nairaland shouting Tambuwal will be re-elected. You recently found out about Date fruit and that's somebody who knows so much about the North.
so Because I asked about date means I don't know the fruit before? It was the name I wanted to know... So if a face is familiar to a person who doesn't know his or her name means he/she is not aware of the person's existence right? You need education ....mind u, I have stayed in the north before so I understand their lifestyle... I even served there after leaving for many years
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by sunnyflakes(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
freemanbubble:
I don't know about other states

But one thing i can bet my balls on is the fact that pdp will win my state. Edo state to be precise. Edo is for atiku

Oredo LGA locked down 4 Atiku.
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by novenatim(m): 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Like for Atiku, share for Buhari[b][/b]
Re: Tambuwal Solicits Support For PDP In Sokoto by sunnyflakes(m): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:
North west PMB
North east PMB
North central PMB/ATIKU
South west PMB
South south ATIKU
South east ATIKU

Buhari will not win d entire NE it will be 50/50 or worst still Atiku will have an edge by 9 to 10%. Atiku will fight Buhari in the NW. SW Remains the only region where Buhari seem to enjoy near absolute support. In the event the Nigerian electorates keep vigilance over the electoral process when it matters, like they did in 2015 Buhari will retire and rest peacefully in Daura to the shame of the ruthless cabal hellbent on forcing a man that need rest to perpetuate himself in power for their selfish interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Forces Working To Destabilise Nigeria Under Tinubu - Ngelale / Igbo Wars Against The British / Rivers APC Returns To Supreme Court Over Candidacy Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.