Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) (34065 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by myselftrend: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2019
Apparently 6 days to 2019 General election in Nigeria, president Muhammadu Buhari extends his Journey to victory as he pays visit to Lagos State for campaign with his party members.

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/more-photos-from-pmb-presidential-campaign-mega-rally-in-lagos-state-photos/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by myselftrend: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2019

More Photos From Buhari campaign Rally in Lagos

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by myselftrend: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2019
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Buharifanatic: 9:17am On Feb 10, 2019
See smiles and happiness everywhere, Nigerian politics has been finally divided

We have PDP aka republicans, party of liars, hypocrites and conspiracy fanatics

we have APC aka democrats, liars, have good intention but not devilish enough and very factual

Under PDP them no born supreme court well not to allow the candidate of the federal party to hold election in rivers but like i said good intentions but not devilish enough, APC allow PDP to get away with so many things, same way democrats allow republics to get away with plenty things

They expect the public to dig and find the truth but the public isn't exposed, that's the reason why good parties like APC, LABOUR and democrats dont get the praise they deserve enough.

68 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by megist80: 9:30am On Feb 10, 2019
grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by deboysben(m): 9:31am On Feb 10, 2019
Show us the full stadium

No big deal

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by deboysben(m): 9:35am On Feb 10, 2019
Wow massive crowd ooo

APC is physically winning

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by megist80: 9:36am On Feb 10, 2019
grin how does it have anything to do with the situation on ground
deboysben:
Show us the full stadium

No big deal

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2019
Its not that I hate buhari

But I noticed that the stadium is not that full and frenzy like I expected.

Well out of 16 million registered voters in sw.

Only 10 million at most will vote.

That shows the how Yorubas feel towards election

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2019
Buharifanatic:
See smiles and happiness everywhere, Nigerian politics has been finally divided

We have PDP aka republicans, party of liars, hypocrites and conspiracy fanatics
we have APC aka democrats, liars, have good intention but not devilish enough and very factual
Under PDP them no born supreme court well not to allow the candidate of the federal party to hold election in rivers but like i said good intentions but not devilish enough, APC allow PDP to get away with so many things, same way democrats allow republics to get away with plenty things
They expect the public to dig and find the truth but the public isn't exposed, that's the reason why good parties like APC, LABOUR and democrats dont get the praise they deserve enough.

You call Buhari a democrat?
Someone who toppled a democratic government of shagari?
Someone who doesn't obey court orders or respect the rule of law...

Chai... This is a shocker
But zombies are walking dead people anyways

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2019
megist80:
grin how does it have anything to do with the situation on ground

There was nothing mega about the rally

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by pundit92: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2019
Winning team. Wailers can ease their tension that day with Chelsea vs Man u grin
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2019
I was at LUTH when the president came in and I decided to stay to see tins for myself.

The love demonstrated by the people as the president was leaving was awesome.

The people just couldn't hold themselves
They expressed true love

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by thatigboman: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
I was at LUTH when the president came in and I decided to stay to see tins for myself.

They expressed true love
which love?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by goryorhal(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2019
thatigboman:
which love?

Forget bro .... i live close to luth... come and see how people were rushing to see PMB ...the love was there bro ..

Well na them sabi .. anyone wey enter make e do us well ..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by megist80: 10:55am On Feb 10, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by yuvisan: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
NOETHNICITY:

They expressed true love

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by yuvisan: 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
God bless you for saying what you saw.
If we could be honest, 50% of our problems would have been solved in Nigeria.
PMB ALL THE WAY TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by naijapips02: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
see as stadium empty . angry

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by kettykin: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mega Scam or Mega Rally , only time will tell !!!.
My prayer is that the Generality of yorubas wake up before election day

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by logtrend52: 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin
kettykin:
Mega Scam or Mega Rally , only time will tell !!!.
My prayer is that the Generality of yorubas wake up before election day

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by madmohamed(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
myselftrend:
Apparently 6 days to 2019 General election in Nigeria, president Muhammadu Buhari extends his Journey to victory as he pays visit to Lagos State for campaign with his party members.

Photos Below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/more-photos-from-pmb-presidential-campaign-mega-rally-in-lagos-state-photos/

Cc;Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique
very dry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by AtikulatedNaija: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
Who is interested in a lifeless element?The amount dey av spent on his health is enough to build nigeria's economy but its been wasted on a man's health while d citizens suffers it
jst a pity dat i share a country with some folks dat do not understand
and pls to d zombies dont quote me cos its a waste of time quoting u back.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is what i see when ever they say apc rallies if you dont see this then you need help

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by 0koyibos: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
The empty seats are the seats behind the stage.

You don't put spectators behind th stage for security reasons.

If Pdpigz like, they can put snipers behind the stage so that Atiku can be shot like Badeh. That's their business.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by 0koyibos: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
See gala hawkers from Abakaliki analysing Lagos elections. These are people that since molue killed their grandfathers hawking gala in Lagos, they have never stepped Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Starpress: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by BigBashiru: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
APC broom = witchcraft bewitchment

If you saw the rally tinubu said the rally was a "broom revolution". He then said "broom broom broooooom" it's as if he was invoking the powers. Also during key moments of the rally they further wave brooms to bewitch the people.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by 0koyibos: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
BigBashiru:
APC broom = witchcraft bewitchment

If you saw the rally tinubu said the rally was a "broom revolution". He then said "broom broom broooooom" it's as if he was invoking the powers. Also during key moments of the rally they further wave brooms to bewitch the people.

Of course, you were there.

I saw you perched on your daddy's fanyogo bicycle like a cripple.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Alia's Assets Recovery Committee recover Exotic Cars from Ortom's Property / Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. / FG Implements Cooking Gas Imports Tax, Price Jumps By 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.