Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) (34089 Views)

Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos / Photos From Buhari’s Presidential Campaign In Ibadan, Oyo State / 2019: Buhari Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
goryorhal:

Forget bro .... i live close to luth... come and see how people were rushing to see PMB ...the love was there bro ..

Well na them sabi .. anyone wey enter make e do us well ..

Every politician get lovers wey fit die for him..

Even the worse Govt, ex governor of Abia state, Orji Kalu, has many people who go gaga when they see him.
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
You can tell there is no joy in Nigeria,
It would help if power changes hand
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Felixv: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
kolaxed98:
Its not that I hate buhari

But I noticed that the stadium is not that full and frenzy like I expected.

Well out of 16 million registered voters in sw.

Only 10 million at most will vote.

That shows the how Yorubas feel towards election

There are 5.5m registered voters in Lagos - the largest in the nation.

Not 10m. Lol
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Amarabae(f): 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
It was a flop.
Atiku is coming to Lagos.
You will see the difference .
Atiku is very certain of at least 300,000 in Lagos.
Igbos and South South plus middle belt Christians plus Sweet Yoruba pdp faithfuls will give him that kiss

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Guestlander: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amarabae:
It was a flop.
Atiku is coming to Lagos.
You will see the difference

Hehehehe..........six days. Amarabae will turn to Amarabiafran.
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Amarabae(f): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Guestlander:

Hehehehe..........six days. Amarabae will turn to Amarabiafran.
Atiku will win.
Save this post cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Guestlander: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amarabae:

Atiku will win.
Save this post cool

In your dreams of course.
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Icon79(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
The only people who won't see the same thing are the slaves aka the children of AFONJA!

O pari

wizflame:
This is what i see when ever they say apc rallies if you dont see this then you need help

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by BigBashiru: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

Of course, you were there.

I saw you perched on your daddy's fanyogo bicycle like a cripple.

I rebuke you in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by goaldynboy: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:
The empty seats are the seats behind the stage.

You don't put spectators behind th stage for security reasons.

If Pdpigz like, they can put snipers behind the stage so that Atiku can be shot like Badeh. That's their business.

That is no excuse! Your explanation is bullshit! I have seen APC rally where people occupy the seat behind the stage!!

By the way, can swear with your father's head that you didn't see few people behind the stage at Lagos APC rally! Look closely you will see few people standing and raising their hands!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Automatic3444(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buharifanatic:
See smiles and happiness everywhere, Nigerian politics has been finally divided

We have PDP aka republicans, party of liars, hypocrites and conspiracy fanatics

we have APC aka democrats, liars, have good intention but not devilish enough and very factual

Under PDP them no born supreme court well not to allow the candidate of the federal party to hold election in rivers but like i said good intentions but not devilish enough, APC allow PDP to get away with so many things, same way democrats allow republics to get away with plenty things

They expect the public to dig and find the truth but the public isn't exposed, that's the reason why good parties like APC, LABOUR and democrats dont get the praise they deserve enough.

Lai mohamoha brother.. U no go tire
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by supereagle(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buharifanatic:
See smiles and happiness everywhere, Nigerian politics has been finally divided

We have PDP aka republicans, party of liars, hypocrites and conspiracy fanatics

we have APC aka democrats, liars, have good intention but not devilish enough and very factual

Under PDP them no born supreme court well not to allow the candidate of the federal party to hold election in rivers but like i said good intentions but not devilish enough, APC allow PDP to get away with so many things, same way democrats allow republics to get away with plenty things

They expect the public to dig and find the truth but the public isn't exposed, that's the reason why good parties like APC, LABOUR and democrats dont get the praise they deserve enough.
Thanks for your analysis. I love the concluding part.
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Ategberoson(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
kettykin:
Mega Scam or Mega Rally , only time will tell !!!.
My prayer is that the Generality of yorubas wake up before election day

wake up to vote who?

it's Igbo that need to wake up and continue pursuing their pipe dream instead of flocking and licking Fulani their master butt
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
Empty seats everywhere grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by abibun: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
[quote author=myselftrend post=75585735] grin[/quot0e] Is baba covering his face in shame?
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by surevik(f): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Who can remind me what he said when he asked for the rep and senate candidates... I love that ending part, “From Top to .... ” please was that “botum” or “bottom”?
Hahahaha Eze gworo president. Man need to go an rest in Daura.
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Olatara(f): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

Okoyibos that guy is hustling, he is different from the once on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Olatara(f): 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

Okoyibos that guy is hustling, he is different from the ones on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by JerryGent1983: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:
The empty seats are the seats behind the stage.

You don't put spectators behind th stage for security reasons.

If Pdpigz like, they can put snipers behind the stage so that Atiku can be shot like Badeh. That's their business.
but I can still see some people standing there are those people ghost just asking question no hurts feelings

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by goaldynboy: 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
0koyibos:

This Ice Cream Seller is hardworking and better than 3Million Cone-headed Yo.robber Agberos that run after Danfo Buses shouting "Owo Dah" like hungry lions while extorting commercial drivers of their hard earned money!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by daddyfreeman1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
And the huge crowd were shouting ole ole, (thief thief)... Haha haha haha haha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
I was at LUTH when the president came in and I decided to stay to see tins for myself.

The love demonstrated by the people as the president was leaving was awesome.

The people just couldn't hold themselves
They expressed true love
LUTH is at idiaraba mushin. How were you able to stretch your neck from there to see buhari at teslim balogun stadium in surulere? Did Buhari leave the better roads that leads to the stadium and decided to pass through mushin? Is ask I ask...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Clapbackdon: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
I knew when buhari supporters saw the tsunami atiku created on Kano they would post a revenge thread but to call this a mega rally is a joke

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by GoodMuyis(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

You call Buhari a democrat?
Someone who toppled a democratic government of shagari?
Someone who doesn't obey court orders or respect the rule of law...

Chai... This is a shocker
But zombies are walking dead people anyways

Democrat is a name of a political party in the US. SO in this context it is not about Buhari, but the Party. At most Buhari will be out of the scene in few months
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by bigboluet(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
They won't show us this o

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Watched it on nta news and the crowd didn't match the hype ...when Buhari was addressing them I noticed the crowd on the stands poured into the pitch leaving the seats empty in most corners and this was a rally that held on a Saturday, a work free day and with support from all the six governors of the sw who were present

Meanwhile, according to the primaries , Buhari scored 1.9 m votes in the state ...they needed 10% of that number to have used both the Tafawa Balewa sqaure and the national stadium to hold the overflow from Teslim and still have people on the street

kolaxed98:
Its not that I hate buhari

But I noticed that the stadium is not that full and frenzy like I expected.

Well out of 16 million registered voters in sw.

Only 10 million at most will vote.

That shows the how Yorubas feel towards election
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by Herkim(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Corrupt minded people

Welther you like it or not we all moving to the next level.

kettykin:
Mega Scam or Mega Rally , only time will tell !!!.
My prayer is that the Generality of yorubas wake up before election day
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by RexTramadol1: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
I see people
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by logtrend52: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari’s Presidential Campaign Mega Rally In Lagos State (photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
HomeOfMe:
LUTH is at idiaraba mushin. How were you able to stretch your neck from there to see buhari at teslim balogun stadium in surulere? Did Buhari leave the better roads that leads to the stadium and decided to pass through mushin? Is ask I ask...
I pick no offence with you for asking this question as it is obvious that you aren't aware that the President was at LUTh to commission a cancer center built by the ministry of health.
He was there and I caught a glimpse of him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Warns Tinubu: “If You Do Not Correct Your One-Sided Appointment..." / Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Peter Obi Failed To Show He Scored Majority Votes, INEC Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.