Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano (48703 Views)

Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court / Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC / NLC Insists On Total Strike After Meeting FG Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by weownthewest: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
So much love for..........

3 Likes

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Afamed: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Jowanson:

He was rigged out..Kwankwanso planned it! Otherwise, he would have won!
You never comot for your visit. any election that's not won by PDP was rigged. And you have forgotten in 2003 , the same Kwankwaso was as a seating Governor was defeated , again in 2007 , the same Kwankwaso was again defeated by ANPP Gov. All these small Pikin self
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by jameskey(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
PMB the man that will trash PDP and place them to the gutter's where they belong come 16th February 2019.Your victory is sealed and delivered.. Am eagerly waiting for PDP wailers reaction after their impending defeat on Saturday. ATIKU can never beat Buhari in an election,any day and anytime. After the election on the 16th, when buhari must have been returned elected, then we would know between PDP and APC supporters, who indeed understand the dynamics of presidential elections in Nigeria.. SAI BABA BUHARI in anticipation of your Victory at the polls..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Afamed: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
bishopkay:

Which northerners you follow talk? Lol

The ones I have interacted with personally don't even want to hear about buhari.
Stop your lies my brother. Northerners will choose PMB 100 times above Atiku. Even Atiku in his home state is definitely not saleable.
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by excel4us: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
is this pictures of people or SANDY SOIL? i need to to Allah!
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Akowemoon(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
DMerciful:
GEJ was rigged out but Bubu will be defeated fair and square!
GEJ rigged out?? Wake up from ur slumber pld
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Akowemoon(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
DMerciful:
GEJ was rigged out but Bubu will be defeated fair and square!
GEJ rigged out?? Wake up from ur slumber pls
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Topccy007z: 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
oladele00:
*THE MAN ~BUHARI*

He was: -
* A Head boy,
* He was a platoon commander,
* He was C.O,
* He was Brigade Commander,
* He was GOC,
* USA war college Alumnus,
* He was North East Governor,
* He was Federal Commissioner,
* He was Federal Minister,
* Head of State-Commander in Chief!
* Chairman PTF, * Founded political parties,
* A highly respected World Leader,
* Currently the democratically elected President, Federal Republic of
Nigeria, GCFR!!!

*PMB HAS*
* No Oil bloc,
* No Oil Well,
* No Mansion,
* No Estates,
* No Private Jet,
* No Political Thugs,
* No Ethnicity,
* No Bigotry,
* No Plenty Luxury cars,
* No Private Company,
* No Private University,
* No Private Library,
* No Foreign Accounts,
* No Foreign Residence.
Only President Muhammadu Buhari has this unbreakable track record
among the ruling class.

Is there any other Nigerian politician with this record?

Do you clearly see why i always stand with this man.

a popular quote
*"NEVER FIGHT A MAN THAT HAS NOTHING TO LOSE "*

vote wisely...
*vote Muhammad BUHARI* for the completion of his selfless service

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Icon79(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Like I had told most of you guys, Buhari and APC are going to lose most of the Northern states if the votes are counted. This is different ballgame right now, it is no longer Buhari vs OBJ or Buhari vs GEJ.

Buhari is up against a fellow Northern Muslim now, so it's a different ballgame now.

O pari

SolutionMee:
cheesy

This crowd is intimidating.

God is truly great.

The spirit of Atikulation has made me to Obediently fly down to Nigeria to Ortomatically vote for the best candidate on Saturday.

With Atikiu, Obi and Saraki, Nigeria will be great very soon.

Something is even telling me that it was these three wise men that visited Jesus in the Bible.

PS: ASO-Rock means Atiku, Saraki and Obi Rocks wella.

1 Like

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Nairastake: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
oladele00:
*THE MAN ~BUHARI*

* A Head boy,
* He was C.O,
* He was GOC,
* Chairman PTF
, * Founded political parties,
Nigeria, GCFR!!!

*PMB HAS*
* No Oil bloc,
* No Oil Well,
* No Mansion,
* No Estates,
* No Private Jet,
* No Political Thugs,
* No Ethnicity,
* No Bigotry,
* No Plenty Luxury cars,
* No Private Company,
* No Private University,
* No Private Library,
* No Foreign Accounts,
* No Foreign Residence.
among the ruling class.

a popular quote

vote wisely...

Are you not ashamed typing all the above
So after the bolded above he couldn't boast of a pure water company to reduce unemployment in Katsina alone?
So with all the bogus salaries he enjoyed all those while, he couldn't save up money or invest to multiply
If a man after serving in the above positions, can't increase in his finances, how will you trust such man to create jobs for you as a president?
I mean if he can only be poor after serving in the top positions, then he can only make Nigeria poor even if oil is sold @ 1000NGN in the international market.

No need talking about building University, someone that couldn't pass WAEC will see no reason in investing in Education.

Check his counterpart Atiku/Obi, they are totally opposite of Buhari.

I'm sure you will always prefer having the kinda investment Atiku/Obi has, than having only 150 cows after the bolded in my quote. Your ancestors will disown you sef if you choose otherwise.

Better vote wisely oga

6 Likes

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Jowanson: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afamed:

You never comot for your visit. any election that's not won by PDP was rigged. And you have forgotten in 2003 , the same Kwankwaso was as a seating Governor was defeated , again in 2007 , the same Kwankwaso was again defeated by ANPP Gov. All these small Pikin self

Hahahaha @ small pikin! Well I no blame you! You can type poo from your phone!

Did I say all these?

Read my response...the post I quoted was specific and I gave a specific answer to it... Now you bringing up issues that are not related to the main reason .why you are quoting shows how very old you are..Although I don't see you older than me anyways...and lacks comprehensive understanding! That's how you fail exams.....very illogical post...who was talking about these other years? Was kwankwanso political relevance noticeable in those years you mentioned? Go back and trace the thread from where I quoted and get understanding!
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by grandstar(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
oladele00:
*THE MAN ~BUHARI*

* A Head boy,
* He was C.O,
* He was GOC,
Nigeria, GCFR!!!

*PMB HAS*
* No Oil bloc,
* No Oil Well,
* No Mansion,
* No Estates,
* No Private Jet,
* No Political Thugs,
* No Ethnicity,
* No Bigotry,
* No Plenty Luxury cars,
* No Private Company,
* No Private University,
* No Private Library,
* No Foreign Accounts,
* No Foreign Residence.
among the ruling class.

a popular quote

vote wisely...

Buhari's Achilles heel is that the economy last year grew by 1.81%. Since 2015, the economy has done territory even suffering from a severe recession that lasted 6 quarters.

Buhari is a principled man but he is a poor manager and his knowledge of economics poor. His introduction of bad economic policies in 2015 wrecked the economy. Lamido Sanusi urged him publicly to turn back those policies even urging his ministers and advisors to talk truth to power. PMB no listen.

Being principled isn't enough. People like Kenneth Kaunda and Julius Nyerere were very principled and honest men but left their African nation's desperately poor due to the bad policies they introduced.

Paul Kagame of Rwanda is one of the few principled one who have mixed honesty with sound economic management to achieve fast and dynamic growth for their countries.

Buhari has no one but himself and the hypocrites(Tinubu for instance)who surround him to blame. Many who knew his economic policies will take this country nowhere either said nothing or didn't do enough (resign for instance) because they were only interested in power.

The country needs to grow by at least 7% yearly to create enough jobs for those entering the labour force annually. Between 1999 - 2013, it grew by about 6% annually leading to a doubling in GDP.

During Buhari's 4years, it has average no more than 0.8% annually and this does not even keep up with the population growth rate of 2.5% and that means Nigerians are getting poorer. 11m people lost their jobs.

That's why people don't want Buhari back

1 Like

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Geesaintagape: 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
I see no crowd determining election results. The same set of jobless youths who attended apc still attanded PDP rally
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Afritop(m): 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Jowanson:

He was rigged out..Kwankwanso planned it! Otherwise, he would have won!
grin
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by DMerciful(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yes with incident forms! You are not current!
Akowemoon:

GEJ rigged out?? Wake up from ur slumber pls
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by okoroemeka(m): 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
oladele00:
*THE MAN ~BUHARI*

* A Head boy,
* He was C.O,
* He was GOC,
Nigeria, GCFR!!!

*PMB HAS*
* No Oil bloc,
* No Oil Well,
* No Mansion,
* No Estates,
* No Private Jet,
* No Political Thugs,
* No Ethnicity,
* No Bigotry,
* No Plenty Luxury cars,
* No Private Company,
* No Private University,
* No Private Library,
* No Foreign Accounts,
* No Foreign Residence.
among the ruling class.

a popular quote

vote wisely...

the man has all that privileged positions yet can not make an impact with it, common good mansion that traders in onitsha market can build, he can't better himself talkless of a Nation,he is not a progressive man,he is stagnant and that is why the country is not moving forward,how can you have all those positions and not have a single company employing people, even if it is toothpick factory,that man is a retrogressive person,the record is there for all to see.
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Dynnix34: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
oladele00:
*THE MAN ~BUHARI*

* A Head boy,
* He was C.O,
* He was GOC,
Nigeria, GCFR!!!

*PMB HAS*
* No Oil bloc,
* No Oil Well,
* No Mansion,
* No Estates,
* No Private Jet,
* No Political Thugs,
* No Ethnicity,
* No Bigotry,
* No Plenty Luxury cars,
* No Private Company,
* No Private University,
* No Private Library,
* No Foreign Accounts,
* No Foreign Residence.
among the ruling class.

a popular quote

vote wisely...

You're in siffia pains and
They have dissolve ur brain in aqua regia
*don't quote me.
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by dingbang(m): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2019
Well, let's see how the voting exercise will turn out.
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Naijaalive:

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/Kano-On-Total-Shutdown-For-Atiku-Dele-Momodu-react-at-PDP-Rally-In-Kano.html

From one of the pictures, one can see the editing job. No matter what happened, Atiku can not get 40% votes in Kano. Ganduje is coming back.
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by JudasNaCarrot: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
oladele00:
*THE MAN ~BUHARI*

* A Head boy,
* He was C.O,
* He was GOC,
Nigeria, GCFR!!!

*PMB HAS*
* No Oil bloc,
* No Oil Well,
* No Mansion,
* No Estates,
* No Private Jet,
* No Political Thugs,
* No Ethnicity,
* No Bigotry,
* No Plenty Luxury cars,
* No Private Company,
* No Private University,
* No Private Library,
* No Foreign Accounts,
* No Foreign Residence.
among the ruling class.

a popular quote

vote wisely...

So you sat down and wrote this trash instead of engaging yourself meaningfully.

Shame on you!

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Clapbackdon: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
[s]
oladele00:
*THE MAN ~BUHARI*

* A Head boy,
* He was C.O,
* He was GOC,
Nigeria, GCFR!!!

*PMB HAS*
* No Oil bloc,
* No Oil Well,
* No Mansion,
* No Estates,
* No Private Jet,
* No Political Thugs,
* No Ethnicity,
* No Bigotry,
* No Plenty Luxury cars,
* No Private Company,
* No Private University,
* No Private Library,
* No Foreign Accounts,
* No Foreign Residence.
among the ruling class.

a popular quote

vote wisely...

[/s]

The era of propaganda has passed

Where did his wife get N2.5 billion her aide stole from her that efcc is after him?

1 Like

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin.... CONTRACT for OVATION MAGAZINE in view if Atiku wins.

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by san316(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
All those masturbating here are thesame people that would say campaign crowd don't win elections. Same people will call the crowd illiterate and jobless. Spits
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by PHILipu1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
FukkaFuka:
grin.... CONTRACT for OVATION MAGAZINE in view if Atiku wins.
All the analysis here by the Ibos don't work like that. In the core North, among the Hausa/ Fulanis, Buhari is their choice. Atiku can not get 40% of the vote. Ibos have no say in those places.

Coming down to middle belt is another game. Plateau, Benue, Nassarawa where Fulani herdsmen have killed people, Atiku may win those states. FCT with high Ibo population is also another place for Atiku. Overall, Buhari is winning the election
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Banter1(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
I wonder where this fat pig dele go hide face when baba Buhari is declared the winner
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by bishopkay: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Afamed:

Stop your lies my brother. Northerners will choose PMB 100 times above Atiku. Even Atiku in his home state is definitely not saleable.

And I said what I am aware of. I don't lie Bro. It's unfortunate whenever people tell you people the truth here because your mind has been blinded by prejudice you think it's a lie.

What is your idea of northerners? You think all of them are not enlightened and don't know what is good? Most of them whose main source of livelihood depends on the south have really had it rough because if there is no money, there will be no projects which means there are no body to pay for menial jobs hence no food for them! Buhari has been demystified. This is the painful truth which you guys don't want to accept but would become so glaring on Failbuhari 16.

I know a Kano indigene who even helped me procure goods and send down south one time when I was trading the north south route. He has over 100 people under his direct influence and they have sworn never to associate themselves with anything that looks like buha I even though we almost had issues then in 2015 when u told him buhari wasn't the best choice at the time.

The tunes on the streets are different Bro stay safe
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by desiredhome: 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
The amount dey av spent on Buhari 's health is enough to build nigeria's economy but its been wasted on a man's health while d citizens suffers it
jst a pity dat i share a country with some folks dat do not understand
and pls to d zombies dont quote me cos its a waste of time quoting u back.Buhari health is more important than dis TOUR
Where is his own FAMILY in all d compaign
Truth is bitter
Buhari is nt fit
D people draggin him everywhere r d one ruling Nig...pray against stroke n heart attack if he lose...make him no regret all dis EFFORTS
You don't make jokes with someone's health, you are not God, have you thought of how much these politicians have stolen? Some hiding it in their tanks, even outside the country? these are same people deceiving us to think that Buhari is the problem? The money politicians have will not just build our economy but build a lot more infrastructures and better our lives
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by adrian3000(m): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This crowd is intimidating.

God is truly great.

The spirit of Atikulation has made me to Obediently fly down to Nigeria to Ortomatically vote for the best candidate on Saturday.

With Atikiu, Obi and Saraki, Nigeria will be great very soon.

Something is even telling me that it was these three wise men that visited Jesus in the Bible.

PS: ASO-Rock means Atiku, Saraki and Obi Rocks wella.

grin

Guy you too get mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamani, Two Presidential Aspirants Stepped Down For Osinbajo – Senator Gaya / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.