Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,352 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano (48704 Views)

Jubilation In Kano On Affirmation Of Governor Abba Yusuf By The Supreme Court / Mmobuosi Congratulates Tinubu, Hints On Total Acquisition Of Sheffield United FC / NLC Insists On Total Strike After Meeting FG Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Techwriter: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
oladele00:
*THE MAN ~BUHARI*

He was: -
* A Head boy,
* He was a platoon commander,
* He was C.O,
* He was Brigade Commander,
* He was GOC,
* USA war college Alumnus,
* He was North East Governor,
* He was Federal Commissioner,
* He was Federal Minister,
* Head of State-Commander in Chief!
* Chairman PTF, * Founded political parties,
* A highly respected World Leader,
* Currently the democratically elected President, Federal Republic of
Nigeria, GCFR!!!

*PMB HAS*
* No Oil bloc,
* No Oil Well,
* No Mansion,
* No Estates,
* No Private Jet,
* No Political Thugs,
* No Ethnicity,
* No Bigotry,
* No Plenty Luxury cars,
* No Private Company,
* No Private University,
* No Private Library,
* No Foreign Accounts,
* No Foreign Residence.
Only President Muhammadu Buhari has this unbreakable track record
among the ruling class.

Is there any other Nigerian politician with this record?

Do you clearly see why i always stand with this man.

a popular quote
*"NEVER FIGHT A MAN THAT HAS NOTHING TO LOSE "*

vote wisely...
*vote Muhammad BUHARI* for the completion of his selfless service

I don't know you in person but reading your belief system tells me you are a poor man sorry to say that but when you celebrate a man that has never achieved anything except by appointment or quota system then you are not an achiever your self.
You don't need to be a thief to achieve great things. Poverty is not a sign of humility or piety. As a business man pmb cannot inspire me because all I see is a failure
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Glink2018(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This crowd is intimidating.

God is truly great.

The spirit of Atikulation has made me to Obediently fly down to Nigeria to Ortomatically vote for the best candidate on Saturday.

With Atikiu, Obi and Saraki, Nigeria will be great very soon.

Something is even telling me that it was these three wise men that visited Jesus in the Bible.

PS: ASO-Rock means Atiku, Saraki and Obi Rocks wella.

Did you mean Atiku-obituary?

The Lord says, there's someone here , typing rubbish on this thread and typing athiefkuobi, the Lord says I should tell you that you shld not sleep alone btw February 16-18 , because the presidential election results will shock you and you will have heart attack.
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Igahbarr: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
No Nigerien, No Chadian, No foreigner yet Atiku was able to pull this crowd. It is a testimony that God has ordained Atiku - be Atikulated before it is too late
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Ericsdm55(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Hope this reflects in the election result
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by shegie(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
waiting for the dollar...dats why u see dis people here i swear .............ATIKU don fail
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Timatayo1: 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Braking news buhari has just congratulates Atiku abubakar as independent national electoral commission just declear him as a winner of February 16 2019 election and most of his supporters are now in coma thanks you very much Nigerians for your support for Atiku

1 Like

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Arysexy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Those deceiving themselves with kano votes in 2015 should know it was a North vs South affair.

This time it's north vs north.

Atiku's win will give North another 8 years than Buhari's 4 years.

Buhari's induced hunger and maladministration is affecting everyone including the almajiri, so they are obviously making the right choice following Atiku.

Only the greedy south west hoping to vulture into Buhari's sickness are sticking with the failure called Buhari and Hausa ppl are aware of this scheming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by buhariguy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
tesppidd:
Maximum 80,000 people.

80,000 out of 5,000,000.

Not near conclusive.
don't be deceive by idiotic pigs of biafra antics, they are not upto 20,000 people and 50% of them Will not vote
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by desiredhome: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
DakhnRaul:
All the SW votes put together are swallowed by this crowd. Lagos APC Maga rally is a home cell meeting compare to this crowd. Chisos!
That I am in a rally ground does not mean I am going to vote for that person
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Baroba(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buhari will still rig the election..

1 Like

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by LIBERTY1980(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
I Just Dey Laugh In Spanish, Take It Or Leave It, Pmb Will Be Victorious Afte The Presidential Election, Even Devil Can Not Stop Buhari.
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by eneyoduke(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Done cool

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by ofwest47(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kano state is for Buhari and Ganduje Dele Momodu fake manipulated photos on social media not withstanding Dele Momodu will pack and go by the weekend.
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Lovetoglory(m): 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
ochejoseph:
Buhari is gone
please I would like you guys to pay attention to what those people are saying in the picture. They are shouting "sai baba" hahaha una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Borderless: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
oladele00:
*THE MAN ~BUHARI*

He was: -
* A Head boy,
* He was a platoon commander,
* He was C.O,
* He was Brigade Commander,
* He was GOC,
* USA war college Alumnus,
* He was North East Governor,
* He was Federal Commissioner,
* He was Federal Minister,
* Head of State-Commander in Chief!
* Chairman PTF, * Founded political parties,
* A highly respected World Leader,
* Currently the democratically elected President, Federal Republic of
Nigeria, GCFR!!!

*PMB HAS*
* No Oil bloc,
* No Oil Well,
* No Mansion,
* No Estates,
* No Private Jet,
* No Political Thugs,
* No Ethnicity,
* No Bigotry,
* No Plenty Luxury cars,
* No Private Company,
* No Private University,
* No Private Library,
* No Foreign Accounts,
* No Foreign Residence.
Only President Muhammadu Buhari has this unbreakable track record
among the ruling class.

Is there any other Nigerian politician with this record?

Do you clearly see why i always stand with this man.

a popular quote
*"NEVER FIGHT A MAN THAT HAS NOTHING TO LOSE "*

vote wisely...
*vote Muhammad BUHARI* for the completion of his selfless service

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Borderless: 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
tesppidd:
Maximum 80,000 people.

80,000 out of 5,000,000.

Not near conclusive.

Eeeyah, while you keep consoling yourself, get your shock absorbers in place because failbuhari is just a few days away.
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by KuwaiitiDinar: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
If this is a shutdown... I wonder what you will call buhari’s campaign in Kano...PDP continue to deceive yourselves with funny crowd post until Saturday... I am just here laughing to whosoever think Atiku will win... even Wike knows Atiku can never win Buhari
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by royalair(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This crowd is intimidating.

God is truly great.

The spirit of Atikulation has made me to Obediently fly down to Nigeria to Ortomatically vote for the best candidate on Saturday.

With Atikiu, Obi and Saraki, Nigeria will be great very soon.

Something is even telling me that it was these three wise men that visited Jesus in the Bible.

PS: ASO-Rock means Atiku, Saraki and Obi Rocks wella.

Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by IbrahimDamola: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kano in the bag for Atikulation!
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by smokers: 9:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
kwankwanso is like a god in kano which kind street love be this
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by youngakodex: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Techwriter:

I don't know you in person but reading your belief system tells me you are a poor man sorry to say that but when you celebrate a man that has never achieved anything except by appointment or quota system then you are not an achiever your self.
You don't need to be a thief to achieve great things. Poverty is not a sign of humility or piety. As a business man pmb cannot inspire me because all I see is a failure
GOD GO PUNISH UNA WEY DEY CONDEMN BUHARI HERE AND ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA.......NA HUNGRY AND SUFFERNESS GO KILL UNA
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by Whitneyclark(f): 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by KuwaiitiDinar: 4:56am On Feb 11, 2019
I did not see much crowd here compared to the Buhari campaigni in this same state... by they way why are PDP behaving as though they are gathering momentum after all Jonathan had more crowd as a sitting president and what happened
Re: Kano On Total Shutdown For Atiku - Dele Momodu react at PDP Rally In Kano by maddock(m): 5:38am On Feb 11, 2019
The crowd was intimidating no doubt, but you PDP guys are making same mistake you guys made during the last elections. Kwakwasiya is a movement no doubt and the people love him, but sadly he is not contesting for presidency. The race us between Buhari whom an average northener believes can do no wrong and Atiku. If you understand the meaning of cult followership then that is what an average northerner is to Buhari. Let's reference this post and come back on Sunday to make our comments again when the results starts trickling in. But one thing am so sure of is that those crowd would still vote in Buhari over Atiku except the mindset of the average northern man have changed since i left there a year ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / Nnamani, Two Presidential Aspirants Stepped Down For Osinbajo – Senator Gaya / Cancer: Pray For Me, Diezani Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.