Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally (29461 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / Labour Party Zonal Rally In Nsukka (pictures) / Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by senatordave1(m): 8:39am On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari will get 30% of rivers.
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by kevwemike: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2019
ChangetheChange:
APC zombies should not go near sniper today, the heartbreak from Kano state has not yet gone, now they will have heart attack over PDP port Harcourt rally
this is our incoming president
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by CrestMan: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2019
kolafolabi:
O Lord, grant my request..I want this man to win.. At least he is better than the Daura man

Amen! It is so smiley
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by senatordave1(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2019
Otakom87:
Atiku is going to win rivers state that's for sure but I don't think he will get the number of votes Goodluck had in 2015. The political equation has changed same with buhari in kano.
Most pdp fans are blind to this.he wont win with more than 500k margin.
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by senatordave1(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2019
truthstands20:
My incoming president full of strength. Kano yesterday, Port Harcourt today. No shaking. God will do it by his special grace, you are already in Aso rock.
Rivers results
Apc 500k
Pdp 1 million...
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by senatordave1(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2019
Gkemz:
Atiku you have nothing to worry about in south south. 100% vote for PDP is guaranteed. Akpabio and Amechi na minor case.
Akpabio and amechi will overrun ss.
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by mmadu5(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2019
LOOK at their stomach PIGS.. our money
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by senatordave1(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2019
Cherrybae:
The truth remains Buhari will defeat Atiku, I support Atiku but he can't defeat Buhari.

Rivers is 50 to 50 at the moment between APC and PDP

Wike does not have the machinery to right or write results this time around.

February 6th will shock all Atiku supporters.

The results would be a moonslide,a phyrric victory.
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2019
Otakom87:
Atiku is going to win rivers state that's for sure but I don't think he will get the number of votes Goodluck had in 2015. The political equation has changed same with buhari in kano.
dey dere dey dream the little apc members here no even get mind they would be disenfranchised

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by lonelydora: 9:01am On Feb 11, 2019
ChangetheChange:
Atiku has landed in Port Harcourt for PDP mega rally in the early hours of this morning, after his record breaking mega rally in Kano last night

Please where is the rally holding? So i know routes to avoid
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by richyblink1(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2019
niggi4life:
It still baffles me how people will still vote a man who has been in the corridor of power for 8years without doing anything

It still baffles me how people still want to vote a visionless man to continue as president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by SmellingAnus(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2019
niggi4life:
It still baffles me how people will still vote a man who has been in the corridor of power for 8years without doing anything
same here... But blame it on the incompetence of the current Administration that are so clueless in moving the country forward... You can imagine about 10 million job loss in this administration... As for me , I will not even vote for Atiku but I know he is
way better than Buhari...
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by GenSpecifics: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2019
niggi4life:

What has lifeless done since 1967?
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by Kanixt(m): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2019
ednut1:
1.9m votes
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by toolovely(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2019
davodyguy:

That's to tell you we dont really have people who think well in this country.
8 years in Aso Rock from 1999 to 2007. We knew how it went how he was involved in corruption and had to fight his boss. His coming back is to pick what he forgot abi?

The choice before us is either to pick a very smart, energetic and full of life criminal or A man who's old age is affecting him, but would do his best not to scam you.

It's a matter like choosing between Moses (old man who went to receive ten commandment) and Aaron who was forced to mold a calf for them to worship.

I urge Nigerians to choose life and not a criminal. Atiku is self centered

so tell us what Osibanjo has achieved as the vp in the 3 years plus as the vp then i will tell you what Atiku achieved in aso rock for the 8 years he was there

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by sammhi(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2019
niggi4life:
And what is he supposed to do as VP? Wil you blame Osinbanjo for PMB failure?
Try understand how governance work
Do U even know the deputy governor of your state ?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by toolovely(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2019
niggi4life:

so tell us what Osibanjo has achieved as the vp in the 3 years plus as the vp then i will tell you what Atiku achieved in aso rock for the 8 years he was there
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by samstels: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2019
wwwmaster:
Please what is Mr Project carrying on his left hand in the first picture? Shield abi na lamp? grin

He is not carrying anything ...Rather walking past a garden lamp .

Always think ....Look well

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by GleestarsMag: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMY36Vr2ta8

Massive Crowd At Yobe State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally
#BetterNigeria #PDPRiversRally #BetterWithAtiku #AtikuObi

#TheAtikuPlan #PDPRiversRally The @OfficialPDPNig Presidential Campaign Rally is holding today in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. We invite all our members and teeming supporters to participate enmass. Come, #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Port Harcourt people we hail oh!!! The future President of our country don reach una side. Come out and join the campaign for a #BetterNigeria #PDPRiversRally #BetterWithAtiku #AtikuObi

Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by Akan7: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2019
SeverusSnape:
Rivers is PDP. I trust my Rivers people, No shaking.

The whole of South South is locked down for PDP.

Na you lock am??

1 Like

Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by Tgirlie(f): 9:54am On Feb 11, 2019
please,which of the stadiums are they using ? is it yakubu Gowon or adokiye ?

Adokiye.
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 11, 2019
niggi4life:
Was he the President? How much power do you think a vice president has? Besides, OBj hardly( if he ever did) took sick leave. So Atiku hardly acted on his behalf as President.
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by slowbreeze(f): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2019
I'm currently around d stadium/campaign area now and I can tell u that EVERYBODY is ATIKULATED.Shops are closed down;Everywhere I see PDP colours;people are trooping en masse to cheer him..As for Rivers State;APC should just forget it.Amaechi sef can't win in his ward .
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by wwwmaster: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2019
samstels:

He is not carrying anything ...Rather walking past a garden lamp .

Always think ....Look well
It was meant to be a joke, why are you whining?
Re: Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally by puzzlegate(m): 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Incoming president fine, ....but if he does not perform in 2023 we shall not hesitate to treat him like we did to buhari, no time for smell smell .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) / Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC / Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.