Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,520 members, 7,861,510 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

A Message To Nigerians From Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Nigerians From Buhari (222 Views)

Results From Buhari's Daura Polling Unit / Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Nigerians From Buhari by dunsinakin01: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2019
MY MESSAGE TO NIGERIANS - BUHARI

WE WILL CONTINUE TO WORK TO PROTECT YOUR INTEREST AND DELIVER OUR MANDATE

Fellow compatriots,

It’s been over three years since you gave me the mandate to oversee the affairs of our dear country.

It's not been an easy journey but with sincerity of purpose, perseverance, dedication and most importantly support from individuals like you, we have made great progress.

Some of these achievements are visible for everyone to see, some are still in the works.

I hereby humbly ask for your support again in the coming election to enable us to move to the NEXT LEVEL and consolidate on the successes recorded in making our country a better place. I don’t take your support for granted. We will continue to work to protect your interest and deliver our mandate.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And Self Sufficiency / Nigerians Must Take Charge Of INEC / #nigeriadecides2019 ...lives Lost As Several Vehicles Are Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.