Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari (30969 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by islandmoon: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
there is no Emir in Ilorin but an impostor!! Ilorin is Yoruba land, Afonja Tinubu Great, great great grand father betrayed the people in 1821

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
SW is for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
islandmoon:
there is no Emir in Ilorin but an impostor!! Ilorin is Yoruba land, Afonja Tinubu Great, great great grand father betrayed the people in 1821

Tinubu doesn't relate to anything from Ilorin, Don't say what you don't know
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
islandmoon:

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by Jabioro: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Aboki99:
Saraki will know the difference between the two ends of snake come Feb16
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by Ojiofor: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
ClearFlair:
PMB till 2023. Atiku is no savior. He’s one of the devil’s behind Nigeria’s problems.

And Buhari that overthrow a democratically elected government is part of the solution abi.
It's only Nigeria that reward coup plotters in sane countries they are either jailed or hanged.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Opiletool:
Is the emir of ilorin the same as olofa of ofa?
Is he holding 2 titles?

No, it 2 different King
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by Opiletool(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

No, it 2 different King

Thanks. These stupid bloggers need English lessons.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by aremu1965: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
ProWalker:
There are three Senatorial districts in Kwara like any other states in Nigeria.

Kwara South and Kwara North are both virtually locked down for APC
Kwara Central where Saraki hails from and with the largest voting population is almost 50/50 without Saraki federal might.

I still wonder how Saraki call pull this impending defeat off.

Saraki will not escape defeat in Sha Allah in Kwara Central too. The O TO GEEE revolution will sweep him away

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by islandmoon: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Tinubu doesn't relate to anything from Ilorin, Don't say what you don't know

my forefather appointed his forefather as one of his Generals to head Ilorin Barrack DIV , but he planned with Fulanis to made him self king just like Tinubu planned to make Buhari president , but Fulani killed him and installed Emir.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Descendant of Alimi who earned the birthright of Afonja the backstabber. tongue
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by EdenH: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
cowards dat fulani took over their birth right, shame. Dirty smelly cowards
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by NigerianDiamond(m): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
ozodigboo:
The SW are sophisticated.
They know Buhari is a bad market.
The only yorubas supporting PMB are Tinubu and his goons.. ...who are hoping dt PMB's age /ill health won't take him to 2023.
So that Osibanjo will enter.
Pls let's put the interest of Nigeria 1st

And you are God that knows it all? There is life after politics and don't waste it on this type of jaundiced thought process.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by Bella55555(f): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
laurel03:
PMB till 2023... PYO till 2031
God forbid shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by faaz24: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
nothingspoil70:
Amen, Amen, Amen

By the grace of almighty lord...
Amen, Amen, Amen
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by ozodigboo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
NigerianDiamond:

And you are God that knows it all? There is life after politics and don't waste it on this type of jaundiced thought process.
I've said the truth whether you like it or not.
APC hasn't told us what they've achieved to make us reelect them.
The only campaign mantra they hv is PDP 16 yrs blah blah blah. Its getting boring.
You can argue all you want
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by ClearFlair: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
EdidemOluomo:

Idiot,your eye go clear

Na your father be the idiot. Your eye go clear.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by newwater: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
saraki days are number in kwara, he has already make political blunder period no federal support as usual he should just take benin and live the state because un un.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by nwanyionitsha: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
ClearFlair:
PMB till 2023. Atiku is no savior. He’s one of the devil’s behind Nigeria’s problems.
This is a thread about your candidate buhari and an emir,and all you could talk about was the opposition's candidate Atiku. You must be Atikulated. Smh
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by olashehu: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
princeogbeide1:
If PMB is voted for the second time, I will understand that the problem of Nigeria begins from the citizens. I am so confused with Nigeria political system. There is nothing to understand about Nigerian politics because godfathers will never allow young ones to rule. I pray for Banky W's movement and I pray for the death of all this old men that wants to rule Nigeria till their 100s, including all the so called godfathers of this great nation.
I can't vote Buhari and I can't vote for Atiku because they are not meant to rule us again. Voting for this old looters makes me look insane.

then tell us who to vote for.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by olajizz01(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sirheny007:
Buhari is deceiving himself in Kwara.
Lai Mohammed is more of a pro in cooking up lies for APC than delivering votes for them.

Kwara is PDP
PDP is Kwara
So ,you still dey deceive yourself man,I keep saying it, saraki can't win any post without federal might.

I was in Ilorin during 2011 governorship election in kwara between Mai gida of PDP and Dele of ACN then, dele won saraki and his entire family in entire Ilorin to the extent that every Ilorin indigene have started jubilating not until rigged votes in favour of pdp from rural areas kept coming in in bulk,that's how that election was rigged in favour of this present governor.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by Icon79(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Which part of Osha?

O pari

nwanyionitsha:
This is a thread about your candidate buhari and an emir,and all you could talk about was the opposition's candidate Atiku. You must be Atikulated. Smh
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by nwanyionitsha: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Icon79:
Which part of Osha?

O pari

I bu onye Onitsha? Kedu ogbe isi?
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by tex73: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
Its hard to believe that Kwara state is predominantly a yoruba speaking state......
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by Icon79(m): 6:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
LOL. Ladies first cool

O pari

nwanyionitsha:
I bu onye Onitsha? Kedu ogbe isi?
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by Icon79(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Or shall we say, predominately Yoruba speaking slaves? Their Hausa-Fulani overlords are definitely in the minority but they run everything in Kwara state sad shocked

O pari

tex73:
Its hard to believe that Kwara state is predominantly a yoruba speaking state......
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by lereinter(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
ClearFlair:

You are a liar

buhari is a devil too
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by lereinter(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
laurel03:
PMB till 2023... PYO till 2031

What of 2051
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by nwanyionitsha: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2019
Icon79:
LOL. Ladies first cool

O pari

Why are you saying o pari? Ibu onye Yoruba?
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by Icon79(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mba nu! Abum ama ala grin

O pari

nwanyionitsha:
Why are you saying o pari? Ibu onye Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State / Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022 / Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.