Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari (30968 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by baysol: 4:14am On Feb 12, 2019
Opiletool:
Is the emir of ilorin the same as olofa of ofa?
Is he holding 2 titles?
They wish all that will soon change. It is sacrilegious for Emirate to exist any where in yoruba land.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by Opiletool(m): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2019
baysol:

They wish all that will soon change. It is sacrilegious for Emirate to exist any where in yoruba land.

Sure. But the ilorin peeps need to free themselves.
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by babzo(m): 5:23am On Jun 26, 2019
princeogbeide1:
If PMB is voted for the second time, I will understand that the problem of Nigeria begins from the citizens. I am so confused with Nigeria political system. There is nothing to understand about Nigerian politics because godfathers will never allow young ones to rule. I pray for Banky W's movement and I pray for the death of all this old men that wants to rule Nigeria till their 100s, including all the so called godfathers of this great nation.
I can't vote Buhari and I can't vote for Atiku because they are not meant to rule us again. Voting for this old looters makes me look insane.

Bros, what is your conclusion now?
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by princeogbeide1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
babzo:

Bros, what is your conclusion now?

The conclusion is that you are insane
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by princeogbeide1(m): 7:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
olashehu:

then tell us who to vote for.

I voted for your family
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by babzo(m): 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
princeogbeide1:

The conclusion is that you are insane

Chai, madness no good o!
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by princeogbeide1(m): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2019
babzo:

Chai, madness no good o!

Have you taken your drugs?
Re: Photo Of Buhari With Emir Of Ilorin, Oloffa Of Offa Alhaji Ibrahim Gambari by babzo(m): 8:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
princeogbeide1:

Have you taken your drugs?

Bros e ...bros e...softly softly o...make e no start again....hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter / Eze Charles Iroegbu And His Chiefs Kidnapped In Imo State / Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.