Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

14 Love Notes To My Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Love Notes To My Valentine (262 Views)

See How I'm Spending My Valentine : PHOTOS / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Love Notes To My Valentine by Omalee(f): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Who is getting ready for valentine?
You have written something to your love yet?
Get into my blog and pick any love note for a starter.

It is in relationships we are wounded and in relationships we're healed.

Relationships are dichotomous for in them we receive kisses &wounds, blessings and curses, security and exposure

But as the age old saying goes "I'd rather have loved and lost than to not have loved at all"

Do you believe in love? are you in love?...
Check my profile for direction.

(1) (Reply)

Laws Of Sexual Attraction In Marriage: Copyright®© Wazobia Tv Show. / Sharing Our Memories With The World / On God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.