Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media (10284 Views)

I Can't Believe This Is The Wike That Has Been Running Mouth Like Tap - Pix / Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Cashinflow8: 8:19pm On May 10, 2020
����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by NwaNimo1(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2020
Upon seeing Wike when your driving in Rivers.....

[img]https://media./images/0dd673bbd65b1d153a124d143e8ccbbd/tenor.gif[/img]

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by donbachi(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2020
No lele...we just dey kporwell.

1 Like

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by candyguyofficia(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2020
"Take that man to isolation center" _Wike2020

10 Likes

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Texman21: 9:41pm On May 10, 2020
Stepping on too many toes until you mistake a tigers tail for a toe and that will be the.........grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2020
Action Governor ....!

The Waterloo of Almajiris....!

8 Likes

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Susu888(m): 9:58pm On May 10, 2020
The likes of this man nd yahya bello of kogi is the reason i will never endorse state police or anything of that sorts.
Most governors will portray their true war lords/thuggish colours nd the states will become crime scenes at the least.
Naija is not ready for alot of things.

On another note :

I don't pity rivers pipo at all though grin .. they were celebrating his auctioning of trailers nd cattles (people's livelihoods) now he is dealing with them the same way.

What's good for the goose is also good for the gander... fire on wike. cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by drightguy(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2020
Wike my guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Sonoyom(m): 10:06pm On May 10, 2020
D1 nothing come out oooo
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Sonoyom(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2020
Susu888:
I don't pity rivers pipo at all grin .. they were celebrating his auctioning of trailers nd cattles (people's livelihoods) now he is dealing with them the same way.

What's good for the goose is also good for the gander... fire on wike.
Abobi Rivers people no need your sympathy.

7 Likes

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Susu888(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2020
Sonoyom:

Okay i've heard .... now carry on with your weeping.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Sonoyom(m): 10:20pm On May 10, 2020
Susu888:

Okay i've heard .... now carry on with your weeping.
Weeping for what exactly? my man na so ur highness don reach?

7 Likes

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by AngryIgboMan: 11:06pm On May 10, 2020
This is is the mad man that wants to become the vice president of Nigeria one day.

Somehow, am regretting why I criticized Buhari when he wanted to kill this mad man.

Wike is an animal that should be stopped by any means necessary.

How can you bulldoze someone's source of living for flouting orders? What a basttard.

Buhari, please save Rivers people from this animal.

Any Igbo man that still support this Ikwerre basttard is a complete iddiot.

6 Likes

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Iscoalarcon: 12:24am On May 11, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Action Governor ....!

The Waterloo of Almajiris....!
stop been deluded nigga does the two hotel demolished by him belong to Almajiris or is the PHED CEO tHAT is almajiri? My brother Wike is after Riverienes and right now even his supporters are calling for him to calm down because the thing is too much
just a reminder its not on everything that you will be shouting Almajiris upandan

4 Likes

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by TheSourcerer: 12:26am On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:
D1 nothing come out oooo
D1 as in Ezek
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by dukeprince50: 12:39am On May 11, 2020
Wike: Abobi wida
Ph boy: I lap
Wike: how u reason the lockdown for yonda
Ph boy: wida ur govt, who goes u na
Wike : wida you capping careless na
Ph boy: die the matter say u be my governor o, fvcking one on one, I go fvck u up o.

If u didn't grow up in Rivers State, forget it u won't understand the write up, just like warri, ph also has some slangs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by davillian(m): 1:09am On May 11, 2020
That's how one day he would take thus virus home...
Stay at home he won't hear...
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by ZIAZI(m): 1:16am On May 11, 2020
AngryIgboMan:
This is is the mad man that wants to become the vice president of Nigeria one day.

Somehow, am regretting why I criticized Buhari when he wanted to kill this mad man.

Wike is an animal that should be stopped by any means necessary.

How can you bulldoze someone's source of living for flouting orders? What a basttard.

Buhari, please save Rivers people from this animal.

Any Igbo man that still support this Ikwerre basttard is a complete iddiot.

You're raining down abuses which you can't properly spell on someone who is one thousand times better than you.

1 Like

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by davexcel01: 1:30am On May 11, 2020
Gov. Wike is the lastest John Wike in town now.
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by mumumugu(m): 4:15am On May 11, 2020
rivers people stubborn. If you no use iron hand, dem no go obey

2 Likes

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by ATTemi: 4:44am On May 11, 2020
If he’s soft and ph turns 2 south south hotbed for covid19, all of una wey follow run mouth say im harsh go still blame am 4 not using his executive powers 2 lock down ph!

His actions are in excess but na 4 our own good!

3 Likes

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by PropertyBuying(f): 4:58am On May 11, 2020
Sonoyom:

grin lol.
The man just dey seize vehicles dey demolish hotels all around Rivers State.
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Sonoyom(m): 6:35am On May 11, 2020
PropertyBuying:
grin lol.
The man just dey seize vehicles dey demolish hotels all around Rivers State.
He should just open up and regulate the markets that is my concern.
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by jericco1(m): 6:46am On May 11, 2020
He should thread carefully
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by IAmSkinny: 8:29am On May 11, 2020
This man na tyrant
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Denique(f): 9:56am On May 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Gandollar(f): 10:11am On May 11, 2020
Texman21:
Stepping on too many toes until you mistake a tigers tail for a toe and that will be the.........grin
Bring it on..
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by DavidEsq(m): 10:41am On May 11, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Upon seeing Wike when your driving in Rivers.....

[img]https://media./images/0dd673bbd65b1d153a124d143e8ccbbd/tenor.gif[/img]
Alaye go jus burn ur motor grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See Funny Picture Of Gov Wike That's Trending On Social Media by Harry00(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2020
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

One US Army Battalion Vs All Nigerian Army Divisions Who Wins In A Fight / Obajana: Kogi Youths Give Dangote 3-Day Ultimatum To Settle Their Grievances / UPDATED: I Was Sacked After Education Minister Accused Me Of Collecting Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.