Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,513 members, 7,865,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos (26139 Views)

Insecurity: FCT Minister, Wike Meets Traditional Rulers / Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by PromixTuhh(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Every youth must watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YaF9AK2dQg
Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by chiangwar: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Rivers have fully Atikulated , Atiku is the next president of Nigerian #BNWA

Mophasa:
Peoples democratic party(PDP) presidential candidate Alhaji Abubakar Atiku who took his campaign to Rivers state,Met with traditional rulers in the state.

He was accompanied by the state governor,Barr.Nyesom Wike.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/02/atiku-meets-traditional-rulers-in.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by encryptjay(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Second photo was Photoshopped.
You should have posted only the first pic.
Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by kenodrill: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Timothy92:
If atiku loss I will live Nigeria , or kill my self

Tell your folks to start digging your grave and also your funeral service
Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Timothy92:
Please stick to plan B....it's a sure plan dat can't fail
Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by ChiefVolt007: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
Biko let's get Nigeria working again ooh we don tire for bubu mata

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by contigiency(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
Prophet777:
Fashola is a failure as far as Power Sector is concerned under his watch.

Estimated billing remains monumental fraud as far as Nigerians are concerned.

I am not a politician but whoever knows Fashola should speak the bitter truth to him because I don't wamt to call him any unprintable name. The greatest fraud I have ever seen in this country is this estimated billing method. Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company is the worst out of the dozens of discos we have in this country. How can you sit at the affluent corner of your office and begins to cook figure for people to pay? How can you circulate a uniform bill ranging from N15k, N20k and N30k for everyone in my area at Ishaga here in Ojodu/Berger to pay when you know our transformer has not been functioning well all this while.

For how long shall we continue to pay for darkness for God's sake?

The only language IKDC don't want to hear is prepaid meter because you have to pay N15k at the end of the month whether you use light or not and they know they will realise another millions of naira from the so called N3k illegal reconnection fee.

One notable prepaid meter company once came to our rescue with a plan to provide some prepaid meters for the entire area but Ikeja Electric frustrated the entire process because of their selfish interest. We have now been pushed to the wall.

Believe me, it can't happen in any sane society anywhere in the world.

NERC is dead... SERVICOM has gone to sleep. Nigerian Human Rights Bodies has been compromised with fat envelopes. Our traditional institution is weak. Fashola is enjoying the illegal tax emanating from this cursed money being charged & he thinks govt can do well with it.

They keep lying to Buhari that everything is well.

Someone who has gone on a vacation since October was confronted with a bill of N96k.

There is indeed a country.

So this is nonsense they paid you to be dropping on every thread? Don't worry, it's a matter of 4 days you people will be put to shame and made to look for another job.
Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by mistijude: 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
This atiku too is ageing I beg.There is no much difference between him and buhari in terms of age.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by oloyedewaris(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
atiku is a thief
Wait oo i want to ask u guys a question
All these campaign u are hearing up and down, he spent a lot to set them up, don't u know when he gets to office, he will surely collect his money back
And besides he is a business man, he came into politics to make money
I JUST DEY PITY NIGERIANS
Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by senatordave1(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari will get 30% here.
Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by DTeekay(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
My friend stop decieving yourself, how do you think 1 person or a group of person's can steal a whole countries money, not to talk of a country as big as Nigeria, Nigeria makes Billions of dollars on a daily basis, except you steal billions of dollars daily then you can say you are looting treasury. And no one person can do that. Now I know what Jonathan meant by "corruption is not stealing". Corruption is in the MDA's , Institutions, Universities. Corruption doesn't just exist amongst the political class alone. Fighting corruption amongst the political class alone is just fighting your enemies. Corruption should be fought in institutions, MDA's, Colleges, basically corruption is a street brawl not an office quarrel.
dipopooo:
If he likes he can visit the whole babaalawo in river state... We won't allow thieves to near our national treasury again..

#NeverAgain
Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by lordkay10(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
Timothy92:
Hope you've applied for your VISA or bought snipper coz he will lose
Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by dipopooo(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
DTeekay:
My friend stop decieving yourself, how do you think 1 person or a group of person's can steal a whole countries money, not to talk of a country as big as Nigeria, Nigeria makes Billions of dollars on a daily basis, except you steal billions of dollars daily then you can say you are looting treasury. And no one person can do that. Now I know what Jonathan meant by "corruption is not stealing". Corruption is in the MDA's , Institutions, Universities. Corruption doesn't just exist amongst the political class alone. Fighting corruption amongst the political class alone is just fighting your enemies. Corruption should be fought in institutions, MDA's, Colleges, basically corruption is a street brawl not an office quarrel.

I'm not deceiving myself Sir... I can't imagine the likes of Saraki, Dino, Gbenga Daniel, babagida aliyu, fayose, ffk, imokel, and atiku have access to our national treasury... That means Nigeria is finished... They will milk us dry... Some of them are very hungry because their only source of income is politics....

Ask yourself what did saraki, gbenga Daniel, fayose and babagida aliyu did in their respective States as a governor for good 8years?
Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by budusky05(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
Most useless man I ever see, they campaigned against his presidency, yet he came out to support and campaign for them.
Useless chiefs in Rivers State, they have a militant Ateke Tom as their leader,
Most useless governor, running a state like motor park business.
PDP useless pass for Rivers State.
Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by Dollabiz: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
good
Re: Atiku Meets Traditional Rulers In Rivers State - Photos by dmbb: 5:31am On Feb 12, 2019
5%

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Confirms Receipt Of Court Order To Release Sowore / INEC Extends Primary Elections Deadline By 6 Days / Fayose Pays 19 APC Lawmakers’ Salaries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.