Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes (35046 Views)

Atiku Meets With Representatives Of Nigerians In Washington D.C / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) / Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Omooba77: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
H.E @atiku and I met with Rakesh Wahi, Chairman of CNBC/Forbes who came on a courtesy call on Saturday in Dubai. The feeling was mutual on both sides, I must say we are more than ready to kick start the #letsgetnigeriaworkingagain project.
Source
@JustusOGD Gbenga Daniel

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by SpaceTour: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Atiku is very Presidential

343 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Racoon(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
This is what it means to able, ready, reliable and full of life.

267 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by socialmediaman: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Atiku will floor the tyrant in Aso Rock at the polls

257 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by phnaija: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
The stars are aligning for Atiku. I hope he takes the chance and doesn't abuse it like Buhari. To be honest, Buhari can only win the upcoming election by rigging
Omooba77:
H.E @atiku and I met with Rakesh Wahi, Chairman of CNBC/Forbes who came on a courtesy call on Saturday in Dubai. The feeling was mutual on both sides, I must say we are more than ready to kick start the #letsgetnigeriaworkingagain project.
Source
@JustusOGD Gbenga Daniel

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by activistjohnny(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Atiku is a goal.

183 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Nigeria will be great under Atiku...so presidential in carriage and actions

182 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by hucienda: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re-alignment of power ...

Mr Abubakar already has the aura and carriage of President and C-in-C.

He should be magnanimous in victory and take the entire country as his constituency in his quest to "[Let's] Get Nigeria Working Again" should he become president, following the words of President Lincoln over 150 years ago "... with malice toward none, with charity for all ...".

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by baliyubla: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Meeting full of life. Unlike the Lifeless meeting Trump said he had with the dullard.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
I'm already addressing Atiku as our "President Elect"

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 come and see the man of the moment .

The man all Nigerians have fallen inlove with .

Our President Elect

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by SarkinYarki: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
I have a good feeling This Atiku will surprise Nigerians so much they will wonder why they have not voted him since 2003

210 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I have a good feeling This Atiku will surprise Nigerians so much they will wonder why they have not voted him since 2003

Me too

Atiku will make a good president .

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Omooba77: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Me too
Let us pray so

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Omooba77: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Me too
Let us pray so

38 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Omooba77: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Lalasticlala, Mynd44 come and see the man of the moment .

The man all Nigerians have fallen inlove with .

Our President Elect
May God help not to fall into pit again

22 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by 4kDdullard: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
Zombies come and behold your president elect in advance.
This man represents growth, development and the real change unlike the lifeless, illiterate, certificateless bigot whose lifelessness prompted Trump to rebuke his aides who brought the dullard to meet him.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
SpaceTour:
Atiku is very Presidential

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
Omooba77:
Source
@JustusOGD Gbenga Daniel
Useless corrupt Atiku and occultist Gbenga Daniel that made every House of Assembly member swear an oath of loyalty to him nude in a shrine.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Useless corrupt Atiku and occultist Gbenga Daniel that made every House of Assembly member swear an oath of loyalty to him nude in a shrine.

Can't you pretend like you have sense for once undecided

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Mizwisdom(f): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Atiku will win if only the elections will be free and fair but we know it will be rigged

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Atiku will win if only the elections will be free and fair but we know it will be rigged
Atiku is not only a thief but an occultist that patronies witch doctors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
A-ti-ku .....una don die!!

after then.....

OBITUARY

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by BruncleZuma: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by MeanChris(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by funola: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Did Gbenga Daniel borrow suit from Atiku?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by rusher14: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ordinary America that Emeka went to just last week is what is difficult for this goat.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by khalids: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
This man jazz strong oo....See how people are just falling inlove.....abi no be the same Atiku wey we all don know all this years...

Walahi...it shows just how much APC has bleeped up.....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by KlWise(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
But who own the leg under the table beside atiku

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by Gboy101: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
ummm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by AdesegunSanni89: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
I don't see any part to victory for Atiku. Even if its just by one vote, Buhari will be declared winner of 2019 presidential election. Mark my words.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets Rakesh Wahi, The Chairman Of CNBC/Forbes by JubiGold(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
Anyone call arrange a meeting with FORBES CEO na.... does he evn have PVC. goofy wailers

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Smart Adeyemi Describes Okezie Ikpeazu As A Drunkard / Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists / Igboho Chained Like Animal In Police Cell In Cotonou - Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.