Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

How Can I Begin Learning How To Cook? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can I Begin Learning How To Cook? (1940 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man / See 4 Of The Easiest Foods To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Begin Learning How To Cook? by olojuede01: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Wrong. Are u sure you can cook?

Ok. Try cooking ur pasta for between 8- 11 minutes before putting it in the sauce and stir frying it. Then see the difference in what you have been cooking... I could easily refer you to my Instagram page to show u some of my recipes but then, cooking is about what works for u.. As some people like their meat rare , some like theirs well done.... grin
Re: How Can I Begin Learning How To Cook? by Mariangeles(f): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
olojuede01:

Hmmmm. Na wa oo. I no go too talk. Before una begin dey take am personal. Whatever works for you is fine. I must have you know though that i dont just cook regular things i also create recipes. All in all sha na as e pay u make u take cook and chop am grin grin grin
I create recipes too . smiley
Re: How Can I Begin Learning How To Cook? by Anonymous29: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2019
olojuede01:

Ok. Try cooking ur pasta for between 8- 11 minutes before putting it in the sauce and stir frying it. Then see the difference in what you have been cooking... I could easily refer you to my Instagram page to show u some of my recipes but then, cooking is about what works for u.. As some people like their meat rare , some like theirs well done.... grin

Pasta(spaghetti) cooking time varies according to type. The slim type takes lesser time than the normal one. So just may be you are both referring to diff types.
Re: How Can I Begin Learning How To Cook? by techrom(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2019
futurist369:
Hello everyone, I grew up in a house full of girls,and I've lived nearly all my life with them...they do the cooking themselves, and due to that I never took interest in learning how to cook,after all my mama dey there....but now its really affecting me,am even scared of cooking, I have this inner fear in me of making mistakes....pls how can I learn how to cook,no insults please
Well you can start here www.nigeriafoodrecipes.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bakery For Rent / Where Can I Buy Waterleaf In London? / Ebony Rice Fed. Govt' Supported Brand Hits PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.