Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo (32473 Views)

Pictures As Adams Oshiomhole Flag Off Senatorial Campaign / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by hugelyendowed: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Governor Rochas Okorocha shared this video from his Senatorial campaign in Imo State.

The governor was seen in a joyful mood as he danced 'Shaku shaku' to the delight of the crowd at the campaign venue.

Okorocha captioned the video:

"My people are saying to me, 'Rochas, carry go! Go to Abuja and move the unmovable, shake the unshakable, surmount the insurmountable.' - That I will do.
#MyPeopleMyPeople
#nextlevel"

Watch the video HERE and see reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/rochas-okorocha-shows-swag-dances-shaku.html?m=1

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by hugelyendowed: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by bedspread: 12:08am On Feb 12, 2019
Ibeberism 2:1

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Davash222(m): 1:14am On Feb 12, 2019
Rochas the ogogoro man.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by sexiestharam(f): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
ok

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
hugelyendowed:

Okorocha captioned the video:

"My people are saying to me, 'Rochas, carry go! Go to Abuja and move the unmovable, shake the unshakable, surmount the insurmountable.' - That I will do.
#MyPeopleMyPeople
#nextlevel"

Watch the video HERE and see reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/rochas-okorocha-shows-swag-dances-shaku.html?m=1

Lolzzzzzzzz which people

Oshiomole the Balaam of your party has laid curse on you!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
With that leg?
This man spent the last four years building statue and asslicking bubu .

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by cleary: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by dipopooo(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
I like okorocha very mature unlike Amosun

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by koolgee(m): 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
grin grin

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by icankel: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
If he wins he will be Chairman of Statues and Eberibeism

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Mynd44 will not see this nude post above me but he will be quick to remove my post.
No wahala
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
cleary:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Sell your phone. The subscription money you are using to disturb niaraland will also go a long way

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by mytime24(f): 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2019
They want to steal more

If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Macdashwa(m): 6:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
2019 Elections: Two presidential candidates endorse Atiku http://googist..com/2019/02/elections-two-presidential-candidates.html
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Nuelonyi: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
My people my people cool okoroawusa is going down.....like if u agree with me shocked

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by SaiATKUOBI2019: 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
An old woman in Kebbi State donated her entire life saving of N1 million that she got from selling kosai (bean cake) and died in penury a year later. Buhari didn’t even acknowledge her death!). Buhari did not declare all these monies in his asset declaration form, yet he had close to a billion naira in cash in his declaration form that he is hiding from the world.What does ACN, CPC and APC all have in common?
Answer: The word "Congress"
What is a gathering of baboons called?
Answer: Congress
The congregation of Baboons in all their disgraceful and rowdy rallies have not disappointed me so far as they have lived up to their baboon status.
What is more gladdening to me is that the Congress of Baboons are also killing themselves off. Their rallies have been filled with blood letting by their own swords upon their own selves. This has saved the rest of the sane world the moral burden of disposing of these human filth.
Let the baboon continue to soak itself in their own blood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by discusant: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
Okorocha who was voted governor mostly by people of his Orlu senatorial constituency for an opportunity to correct the nonsense legacy of one modern TOWN - the state capital - which exists in Imo state.

He squandered the opportunity because of greed and his private businesses and private university, not even pipe borne water in the constituency, he rather ballooned the development imbalance against his constituency by more than 300%.

He now dances Shaku in front of people of his senatorial constituency which he underdeveloped, wants to represent them in the Senate.

He is mocking them.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Effiongdbest: 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
sexiestharam:
If Rochas wins his Senatorial seat, then I will believe he has jazzed the Imo people. He turned a whole Imo state into a monarchy, building stupid and unnecessary statues everywhere without any eyebrows raised. If they still go ahead to vote him, there is really fire on the mountain.

Shut up and mind your state for once lunatic.
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Abagworo(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
That's Oshiomole's useless candidate's hometown. Who say men no dey
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Abagworo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
sexiestharam:
If Rochas wins his Senatorial seat, then I will believe he has jazzed the Imo people. He turned a whole Imo state into a monarchy, building stupid and unnecessary statues everywhere without any eyebrows raised. If they still go ahead to vote him, there is really fire on the mountain.

He didn't build statues but rather built the best roads in Nigeria. Believe what you read online at your own peril. Imo is the fastest developing State in Nigeria today.

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Asshurbanipali: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
Okorocha failed woefully as a governor. Look at the condition of Owerri after 8yrs of Okoroawusa, a complete village.

Imo state is today the most backward state in the SE and SS.

sexiestharam:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Asshurbanipali: 7:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
Okoroawusa actually used his legs for rituals just to gain political power.

Mk17:
With that leg?
This man spent the last four years building statue and asslicking bubu .
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by discusant: 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Shut up and mind your state for once lunatic.

Evil of Rochas must be condemned by any body, including people not from Imo state.

APC Secretarial Abuja said that some of the actions of Okorocha as governor are embarrassing to APC.
Ask anyone from Imo state: because of his private businesses, including private university, Okorocha watched the only road to his STATE university teaching hospital in his senatorial constituency remain non pliable for eight years till today; a hospital commissioned by the federal government and into which billions of Naira tax payers money were invested.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Discovery4today: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by discusant: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Abagworo:

He didn't build statues but rather built the best roads in Nigeria. Believe what you read online at your own peril. Imo is the fastest developing State in Nigeria today.

Your job of propagating falsehood for gov Rochas is coming to an end.
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Asshole.
Re: Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo by israelmao(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
More statutes in the Next Valley.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South / Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor / NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.