Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos (49903 Views)

Pictures As Adams Oshiomhole Flag Off Senatorial Campaign / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo / PDP Senatorial Campaign Rally In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Angelanest: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
The campaign posters of Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki, sister to senate president, Bukola Saraki, have been trending on social media platforms. In the posters which have not yet been verified, Gbemisola Saraki is contesting for Kwara Central senate seat in the 2019 election under the platform of the All Progressives Congress.

In 2014, Gbemisola Saraki, signified her intention to contest the Kwara state governorship election in February 2015 on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Ms. Saraki contested for the same position (governorship seat) in 2011 on the platform of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, ACPN, but was defeated by the incumbent, Abdulfatah Ahmed, who ran on the ticket of the PDP.

Ms. Saraki, daughter of the late strongman of Kwara politics, Olusola Saraki, was a member of the House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003 on the platform of the defunct All Peoples Party, APP, and later moved to the Senate where she spent two terms.

Her efforts, backed by her father to succeed her elder brother, Bukola, in 2011 failed as she was defeated by Mr. Ahmed.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/campaign-posters-of-gbemisola-rukayyat-saraki-bukolas-sister.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Angelanest: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
Lolz

3 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by betterford: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
DO YOU WANT TO TAKE UP YOUR BROTHERS SIT?

10 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by GavelSlam: 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
It should be renamed Saraki state because that's what it is.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by id911(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kwara State= Saraki State

Lagos State = Drug Lord State...

If you know, you know

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by NaijaElba(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
This babe is damn pretty jeez!!

49 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Gossiplover: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
no be small thing oo..It seems like the Saraki dynasty are about to go to battle AGAIN.

mynd44 and lalasticlala, what do you think.

6 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2018
Who will vote for this chain smoker?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Beface(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
This Saraki family too like power self. Bukola Saraki collected the senatorial sit from her after he finished his eight years tenure as a governor. That same year she contested as a governor but failed. Now she want become senator again, na only them? In as much as I want Saraki to destroy APC,I hate the fact that they monopolized the power to there family alone.

14 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
The resemblance is striking!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Seanpizzy10: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Watch Actress Regina Daniels Drake In My Feelings Dance Challenge (Kiki)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxv1PM-mO6c
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by deebsman1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Simply sister vs brother. Na their own wahala b dat, shebi d brother in 2011 took that seat from his sister and now the sister want to take her seat back.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by chloride6: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin grin

APC dividing families since 1878

grin

9 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by blackaxe78: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
I must marry this lady

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by arsenal33: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Who will vote for this chain smoker?
but you will vote for a serial looter

12 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
God! She's beautiful.

Wouldn't mind joining the campaign team of GRS.

She reminds me of my beautiful crush, Deziani Allison Madueke.

7 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by coluka: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Let gbemi go and rest, she has had her time in the senate and contributed nothing meaningful when she was there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Lbrasi: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
I can only see a beauty.I leave the other matter for the analysts.

7 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
i guess strong men no dey kwara central senatorial zone. Na only saraki's family walka come
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by magzey: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
CHAI !!1! So nobody for Kwara has the money to contest except Saraki Family?

2 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by tstx(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
She wants to continue where her brother stopped....

see my signature
Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by smartolala(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
In anticipation that her brother is on his way out of APC,sharp woman

7 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by justy15: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
Is she married? If no, due let me know cos she is my spec

2 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by erico2k2(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
Angelanest:
The campaign posters of Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki, sister to senate president, Bukola Saraki, have been trending on social media platforms. In the posters which have not yet been verified, Gbemisola Saraki is contesting for Kwara Central senate seat in the 2019 election under the platform of the All Progressives Congress.

In 2014, Gbemisola Saraki, signified her intention to contest the Kwara state governorship election in February 2015 on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Ms. Saraki contested for the same position (governorship seat) in 2011 on the platform of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, ACPN, but was defeated by the incumbent, Abdulfatah Ahmed, who ran on the ticket of the PDP.

Ms. Saraki, daughter of the late strongman of Kwara politics, Olusola Saraki, was a member of the House of Representatives between 1999 and 2003 on the platform of the defunct All Peoples Party, APP, and later moved to the Senate where she spent two terms.

Her efforts, backed by her father to succeed her elder brother, Bukola, in 2011 failed as she was defeated by Mr. Ahmed.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/campaign-posters-of-gbemisola-rukayyat-saraki-bukolas-sister.html
SO nah Saraki she still dey answer? she nor marry??

1 Like

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by AntiZombie: 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
mehn

this sister fine oh

shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by Blingblings(m): 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
Those guys above saying she's beautiful really?? Am still looking for the beauty. Well I know y'all are MILF hunters looking for sugar mummy. Ndi ara unu na acho ira ikpu kara aka...

7 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by chansmokers: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Who will vote for this chainsmoker?
Who says she's a chain smoker. Have you ever seen her smoking. Better mind yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by hayywhizle: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Shotitan??

Re: Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.