Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics (55028 Views)

Adamawa Residents Reject Rice Palliative Branded With President Tinubu's Picture / Borno Residents Reject Repentant Boko Haram Members / Fulani Residents Reject Eviction From Bushes In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics by mechanics(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
They should better embrace change, Saraki has nothing to offer to them.
Re: APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics by chozzy: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
deboysben:
While passing through the Abuja Airport road you will notice:

City gate built by IBB

National stadium built by OBJ

10-lane airport road by Yar'adua

Rehabilitation and expansion of the airport road done by GEJ

Giant size broom built by PMB
Vote wisely on saturday.
Re: APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics by rOsy247(f): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Address the hardship to yourself.

Whoever loves Buhari loves truth and hardwork.

Buharists are not lazy. Stop blaming our president to be responsible for your hardship life.

PS: Atiku dollars/looting monies might not get to you but Buhari's impact will be felt in your village. Use your brain

I have no reason to engage in any blind argument with you cos of politics. The records are there for your perusal. Go out and take statistics from a sample of people. Nigeria as a country has been plunged into poverty/hardship since his rulership which you know about but blind politics wouldn't let you admit it. It doesn't need to happen to me before I'll know what's happening in this country.

Go check na las las u may be amongst the people suffering it. But your dull brain wouldn't accept that. So better advice yourself to use your brain rather.

Talking about being busy and hardship, I don't need to blow my trumpet. I can feed your entire generation. Borrow sense cos u lack it

NB: I'm not partisan to any looter neither am I expecting anything from anyone like you who feeds on the peanuts you are given to blind your eyes. I'm more than self sufficient.
Re: APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics by 7lives: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Attached are people from the same illorin who have said O To Gee to saraki. Those are the ones who were not paid to stand against saraki.

They are the ones we know and who matter and not these paid actors.

A friend who witness the campaign said he has never seen such crowd in his life.
Re: APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics by reuben79: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=Slimzoo1 post=75652022][/quote]obo like u do u think I get ur time?hopeless following lifeless
Re: APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics by KunleyY19(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
Truth be told SCCD called our attention to this plan hours to the rally...
O To Gee... No more Amala politics...
Re: APC Presidential Rally: Ilorin Residents Reject Buhari, Sweeps Off Bad Luck Pics by shugabasbn: 2:41am On Feb 13, 2019
For my state? Ko o jo Rara. Even in Ajikobi ward is Oo toge. Don't worry next week u will see the read sweeper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / NERC Increases Electricity Tarrifs, Scraps Fixed Charges   / Peter Obi And Wife, Margaret At Okey Mmuo Aroh Church Wedding In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.