Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom (2677 Views)

Lady Who Campaigned Vigorously For President Tinubu During The Elections Laments / Sanwo-olu Constitutes Four-man Committee On #endsars Report, Vows To Make Outcom / 'Boycott The Platform' Trends To Protest El-Rufai's Inclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2019
psucc:
I can see why the Igbos are the most divisive tribe in nigeria. Even when your own is selected as the VP to be, you are still satisfied with handouts from your oppressors and killers of your brothers to stampede the people to staying indoors so that the votes from the SE can be low to give APC an edge.

Anyway, most of you are not Igbos and are merely posing to be one.

are you out of your senses?

when has MNK stopped preaching about selection boycott?

if he had changed his statements, by now, you zoogerians would have started saying that igbos are unserious flip-floppers!!!

now, we have maintained our position against ALL odds, you zoogerians are now claiming we have taken bribes from jubril!

no referendum no selections in eastern region!!!
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Ojiofor: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
kaeycea:

Don't mind the idiot.
What election is he asking for boycott? The one they were instructed not to process their voters card in the first place.
A whole lot of people asking for this boycott, their thinking process is very slow

Instead of them to do everything possible by all means through democratic process of course to take over political power in Igboland where they will have legitimate power to direct the affairs of the people they are here foolishly as led by NK shouting election boycott to admiration of their sworn enemies.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by PointB: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
If u had listen or d last speech of Kanu, u will know that he had tried to mingle himself into politics and he discovered dat it didn't work.
Kanu was once a Chairman of APGA ( European based) and he was there wit mentality dat APGA will uphold Ojukwu aim but later he was failed by dis useless man called Obi.

How and why did Kalu fail? What lessons did he learn? Did he know that one only fails when he gives up?

To call Obi useless if to provoke his supporter to turn on Kanu. Not a smart move.

You should respect varying opinion.

Kanu is admired for his persistence, Obi for his sagacity. To each his own.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by PointB: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
highcollide:
we are not doomed. Igbos will survive no matter the circumstances. We will just not partake in the 419 they call election.

True.

Igbo will survive in Nigeria or Biafra; whatever the circumstance.

That's why several Igbos are willing to give either a chance.

So for example, if an Igboman believes he can survive in Nigeria, why should he give Biafra a chance. This is a question that hasn't been conclusively answered by proponents of Biafra.

If Biafra is going to be better than Nigeria, how is this being convened?

Law 9: Win Through Actions Never Through Argument - Robert Greene, 48 Laws of Power
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Kahujadekadura: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
PointB:

How and why did Kalu fail? What lessons did he learn? Did he know that one only fails when he gives up?

To call Obi useless if to provoke his supporter to turn on Kanu. Not a smart move.

You should respect varying opinion.

Kanu is admired for his persistence, Obi for his sagacity. To each his own.
What I gave to u is just an hint of his political career. To make u aware that he had in past been into d system u are pressurizing him to enter again.
It is left for u to go and read his political history or listen to his last speech to confirm for urself how long he had endure in dat process.
Again mind u dat 8yrs of and 4yrs of Obiano bf he deserted himself from politics is not a small period of time. Any Child at age of 12 that is still reasonable can not be look upon to be useful in life.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by gidgiddy: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
zeromeridian:
otu gbawakwaa nne gi

Onye isi-mmebi, ga bara onwe gi uru, ndi na tu vote mana enwero uru vote ha bara ha.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by PointB: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
What I gave to u is just an hint of his political career. To make u aware that he had in past been into d system u are pressurizing him to enter again.
It is left for u to go and read his political history or listen to his last speech to confirm for urself how long he had endure in dat process.
Again mind u dat 8yrs of and 4yrs of Obiano bf he deserted himself from politics is not a small period of time. Any Child at age of 12 that is still reasonable can not be look upon to be useful in life.

Well, my point again is that what he's done in the past and what he's doing now is not achieving the desired effect. It's up to him to come up with message and method that works (since he's not listening to others). At the moment Peter Obi and other political elites appear to have stolen a march on him. If I were him, I'll will work with them to see how best Igbo situation can be addressed.

But he should not expect everyone to follow him like he's the only good shepherd.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by SouthEastFacts: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
IPOB terrorists are now begging us to join them in their boycott. We will vote out Buhari and his terrorist cohort, Mazi Osondu Kanu

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Liebermantic: 2:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
These were what Massob told Ndigbo in 2005 to boycott census enumeration..
Any Igbo who sits at home or fails to vote out the evil tyrant called Buhari is even worse than Buhari..
Stop preaching nonsense here..Go out and vote or remain being marginalized

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Liebermantic: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nnamdi KANU is the most useless and foolish Igbo man alive..
There was a time he solicited for arms in LA, California but Igbo groups said no to his "violence approach " ..
Nnamdi KANU is a disaster and a train wreck
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
PointB:

True.

Igbo will survive in Nigeria or Biafra; whatever the circumstance.

That's why several Igbos are willing to give either a chance.

So for example, if an Igboman believes he can survive in Nigeria, why should he give Biafra a chance. This is a question that hasn't been conclusively answered by proponents of Biafra.

If Biafra is going to be better than Nigeria, how is this being convened?

Law 9: Win Through Actions Never Through Argument - Robert Greene, 48 Laws of Power
how are we going to get biafra by voting in the election?
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Liebermantic: 3:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
IPOB is a catastrophe and has to be eliminated.. Abum nwa afo Igbo..IPOB bu ndi Ilo Igbo ni'ne
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Liebermantic: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2019
highcollide:

By voting for Candidates capable of speaking the minds of common Igbo man in the streets..
We have Victor Umeh and Ekweremadu..Are they not speaking up?
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by PointB: 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2019
highcollide:

That's a very good question. But people will go to vote cos you have not convinced them they can achieve Biafra by not voting. I understand the place of civil disobedience in quest for self determination. But the way and manner IPOB is pursuing this now is ad hoc, and ill-timed. And they are also going against popular sentiment of the people. Without paying heed to people's sentiment, the message will be dead on arrival.

Voting in election surely is not good for the quest for self determination; but at the moment many Igbo trust Obi and Atiku. IPOB needs to read and better understand these sentiments and act accordingly.

Sun Tzu says in Art of War
12. There are three ways in which a ruler can bring misfortune upon his army:--
13. (1) By commanding the army to advance or to retreat, being ignorant of the fact that it cannot obey. This is called hobbling the army. .

By asking us to boycott the election knowing fully well they will not, Nnamdi Kanu is hobbling Igbo.

He should be smarter than that.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by PointB: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
Liebermantic:
IPOB is a catastrophe and has to be eliminated..
Abum nwa afo Igbo..IPOB bu ndi Ilo Igbo ni'ne

IPOB is an alternative proposal. It's always good to have two sides of the coin!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by Kahujadekadura: 1:47am On Feb 13, 2019
PointB:

Well, my point again is that what he's done in the past and what he's doing now is not achieving the desired effect. It's up to him to come up with message and method that works (since he's not listening to others). At the moment Peter Obi and other political elites appear to have stolen a march on him. If I were him, I'll will work with them to see how best Igbo situation can be addressed.

But he should not expect everyone to follow him like he's the only good shepherd.
Work with them in what sense? A man that is not thinking on d same platform with u that u are working with. Bros even if Obi becomes d president tomorrow, he will never speak for Biafra becos Nig politics is his business and no man destroy what feeds him.
D best ppls Kanu can work wit are d literates in d society dat HV ppls bemoan at heart and d masses dat are being marginalized not those selfish politicians.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:33am On Feb 13, 2019
Ziggylady:

It is IPOB who is doing "i surrender" mentality to be honest...Deciding to sit around sulking in one corner is a sign of surrender...You have clearly given up on yourselves as well as your abilites to do anything.

We are talking seccesion here which is serious business,no one is going to pander to your whims and caprices without serious fights from you,by fights i mean military strenght...I am using the "you" here cos i think this boycott strategy by IPOB in an uncivilised country like Nigeria is the lamest of lames and millions of Igbos are not a part it and that includes me..

We have asked you lots several times how the boycott will achieve referendum or Biafra,but so far none of you has been able to tell anyone anything ecept shreiking "boycot" and arguing blindly,unreasonably and beating around the bush.

You boycotted census conting in Abia state what happened?...the few who came out were counted as the numbers for the whole state..you and i know the consequences of that.

You boycotted Anambra State elections,Obiano a stauch IPOB-hater won and went ahead to rule you all till today while Osita Chidoka who was sympathetic to the Biafran cause lost out

No one can conduct any damn referendum because it is unconstitutional!!...for the last time,since you do not have the military might to have your way,be part of the political process and gradually and smartly insert the referendum clause into the constitution.

This will ofcourse take time,critical reasoning careful strategy to get the needed numbers,all of which IPOB seriously lacks at the moment
Nice

Ipob is beginning to ridicule ndigbo. I once admired the man kanu but not anymore; because i have come yo realize he lacks strategy, he is just being unnevessarily lousy and takes himself to be a demi god of some sorts, the fool thinks ndigbo will follow him sheepishly.
He wants us to boycott election and seem irrelevant. Biafra is bigger than one man
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:42am On Feb 13, 2019
PointB:

That arrogant nigger thinks he is a demi god or something. The fool doesnt want to even understand the people and the need to remove buhari for a start.
Removing buhari and this present government is a victory for thousands if not millions of ndigbo and this foolish kanu wants to deny us of this small victory. Maybe he is indirectly working for apc. Ndigbo will prove to kanu that we dont follow sheepishly.
Re: My Fellow Igbos! Boycott The Elections! Nothing Will Change No Matter The Outcom by PointB: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Work with them in what sense? A man that is not thinking on d same platform with u that u are working with. Bros even if Obi becomes d president tomorrow, he will never speak for Biafra becos Nig politics is his business and no man destroy what feeds him.
D best ppls Kanu can work wit are d literates in d society dat HV ppls bemoan at heart and d masses dat are being marginalized not those selfish politicians.

Unfortunately, only few poeple listen to those people that Kanu has chosen to work with, because either they are not influential or their scope of influence is narrow.

If you say politics is Obi's business and he won't destroy it, you invariably surmise that agitation is Kan's business and he's not going to move beyond agitations as that pays his bill. On both counts you could be wrong as everything is circumstantial.

Obi is not even a VP yet let alone President. But we can't tell what he'll become or do tomorrow. If he doesn't support Biafra agitation, it's because he doesn't believe in it, and you have to respect his position. Everyone can not toll same line.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The NURTW Banner That Has Got Twitter Users Reeling With Laughter (photo) / Is Rivers State Cursed Or Are We The Cause? / Wike: IPOB Members Killed Six Soldiers,four Policemen;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.